Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. (296 Views)

Hottest Property Selling At Eleko Directly On Lekki-epe Expressway Ibeju Lekki / Get 6 Plots Of Land, Fenced And Directly Facing The Road For 5.1m / LAKESHORE GARDENS Eleko directly facing the expressway 10m Promo price 7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Name of estate: Gracias Morganite

Location: Idera housing scheme Eleko, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Available Land area: 350sqm, 400sqm, 450sqm, 500sqm

Price: 350sqm 7.7M
400sqm 8.8M
450sqm 9.9M
500sqm 11M

Land title: Government allocated C of O

Payment structure: Outright, 3 months and 6 months only.

For more information and inspection booking, contact: +2348077241952 (call/WhatsApp)
Email: delightlandsandhouses@gmail.com

Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 12:06pm On May 05, 2021
Call me or send me a WhatsApp message on +2348077241952 or send a mail to delightlandsandhouses@gmail.com for more information and enquiries on this property.

Location is: off Lekki-epe expressway, very close to Eleko junction.

No agent fee required and site inspection is free. Don't miss out on this property
Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 6:01pm On May 08, 2021
Investing in real estate is one of the best investment you can ever make. The ROI is always high and it is an investment that transcend generations.

The best time to buy property was years ago, the next best time is NOW! Prices of real estate are always increasing. So don't wait to buy real estate, buy real and wait!

For more information or enquiries about Gracias Morganite Estate/property inspection, you can reach me on +2348077241952 or send a mail to delightlandsandhouses@gmail.com.

Remember you can't go wrong investing in real estate. Infact, your future self would thank you for it. So reach out to me and let's get started on the journey to making you a property owner today.

Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 12:03pm On May 18, 2021
For more information on this property, reach to realtor delight on Instagram @realtor_delight or call/whatsapp +2348077241952. You can also send a mail to delightlandsandhouses@gmail.com
Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 11:50am On May 19, 2021
Gracias Morganite, startegically located to suit your real estate need.

Call me or send a WhatsApp message to me today on +2348077241952 and let's get started on the journey to making you a property owner today.
Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 1:57pm On May 20, 2021
Remember, one of the best investments you can make is investing in real estate. Reach me on +2348077241952 or send a mail to delightlandsandhouses@gmail.com and let's get started on the journey to making you a property owner today!
Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2021
This property is still fast selling out today. I bet you don't want to hear sold-out on it. Contact me today on 08077241952(call/WhatsApp) or send a mail to delightlandsandhouses@gmail.com
Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2021
Good morning intending investors in real .
It's another day to make one of the best investment decision by deciding to invest in this property today.

For more information and details, call me or send realtor delight a WhatsApp message on +2348077241952. You can also send a mail to delightlandsandhouses@gmail.com.
Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Buy land, they are not making it anymore.

Land is basically the only investment you can be certain won't lose value or disappear one day! Grab the opportunity to own your very own piece of land today by buying into Gracias Morganite today!

Call or send a WhatsApp message to Realtor Delight on+2348077241952
Email: delightlandsandhouses@gmail.com
Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Our actions and decisions today will shape the way we will be living in the future.

Take that bold step you need today!

Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
You can start actualizing your dream of becoming a real estate owner by investing in this property today!

For more information and property inspection, call/WhatsApp: +2348077241952

P.S: No agent fee required. Property inspection is free

Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway. by Realtordelight: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
One of the key things you look out for when buying a property is location and I'm glad to tell you that Morganite Estate is strategically located.

Located along the Lekki-epe expressway, this is one property you wouldn't want to miss out on. .

For more information/site inspection, reach me on +2348077241952 (call/WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Big Daddy / Are You Thinking Of Owning A Land Around Alagbado In Lagos? / 2 Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.