Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Cpc: Cannibal People's Congress? Crying Presidential Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cpc: Cannibal People's Congress? Crying Presidential Candidate? (500 Views)

INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / African People's Congress Unveils Logo / Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cpc: Cannibal People's Congress? Crying Presidential Candidate? by omanzo02: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
The advent of Buhari into Nigeria's democratic arena has been characterized with so much controversies and blood letting. I personally see Buhari as a democracy destroyer ( he did it with his coup), and I have no doubt that he is back to repeat his feat again. During the presidential campaigne he advocated violence to his supporters and that has come to pass with high death toll to his record/credit, this keeps me wondering if CPC actually means 'Cannibals Peoples Congress'?,

Buhari shed crocodile tears last week as if he is the most patriotic and righteous candidate to rule the country, but I also notice buhari has been crying since 2003, crying to the court to contest election result in 2003, 2007 and hopefully 2011 in attempt to truncate the new democratic dispensation, this keep me wondering if CPC stands for ' Crying Presidential Candidate'?.
Re: Cpc: Cannibal People's Congress? Crying Presidential Candidate? by omanzo02: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2011
CPC is having serious internal crises, lol
Re: Cpc: Cannibal People's Congress? Crying Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2011
[size=18pt]CPC = CONGRESS OF PATHETIC CANNIBALS !!!![/size]
Re: Cpc: Cannibal People's Congress? Crying Presidential Candidate? by karlmax2: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2011
coup plotters congress

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor Blames Inec For Murder Of Corps Members / News On Imo State / Speaker Bankole's Fraud: Details Of Bank Accounts Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.