Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 Tamara Celebrate Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 Tamara Celebrate Birthday (523 Views)

Meet The Winner Face Of Delta 2020 Celestina Tamaradenyefa / Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 Tamara Plans Her 7th Visit To Aged People With Gifts / Pamela Lilybox, Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria, Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 Tamara Celebrate Birthday by Rosenews2233: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CURRENT MISS PEACE NIGER DELTA CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY:

Happy birthday to the current Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 Queen Tonwerigha Tamarabrakemi.

Tamara was top ten finalist MBGN represented Zamfara state. Former Miss Bayelsa 2018/19
Former Miss Nollywood Culture and Tourism Nigeria 2018 Nigeria and former this and that both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, she is an entrepreneur.

Queen Tamara is one Queen who don't play with touching lives.

Her passionate words:

My life is way more interesting than I could ask for at this age. I’m happy that I was born like me, not like anyone else. God has groomed me step by step into a woman the world would never be complete without and has given me the right family and loved ones to help me fulfill destiny. Happy birthday to the most hardworking and determined young lady I know.

Re: Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 Tamara Celebrate Birthday by Rosenews2233: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
More photos

Re: Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 Tamara Celebrate Birthday by pyyxxaro: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nor be only Miss Peace

Naa Miss Shit undecided
Re: Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 Tamara Celebrate Birthday by Netanya(f): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
But , I thought , beauty pageants are meant to be thin ??
Re: Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 Tamara Celebrate Birthday by dangotesmummy: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why that Man in Black shirt put hand for her waist? Agbaya oshi tongue lipsrsealed

By the way what is the use of this beauty pageantry? Has it solved the environmental degradation crisis in niger delta?

Abi ogogoro lanyinmu?

So it then means ken saro wiwa just died for nothing

(1) (Reply)

I Get Depressed When Men Drool Over My B00bs – Comedienne, Mummy Wa Discloses / Nengi Gets Big Surprise From Her Team As She Returns From UK(VIDEO) / Nigerian Idol Elimination Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.