Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread (3075 Views)

The Samsung Thread / XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix / Xiaomi Vs Ulefone, Which Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by Valleys(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
popweezy:
God bless you bro... I only wanted to let that guy understand that xiaomi is not on the same level with Samsung currently... I dont know what might happen in the nearest future but right now, it's too early to start comparing xiaomi to samsung that has been in the phone tecnologies for so long... I really enjoyed ur explanation sir! have a nice day
You see your life?

You shifted from removing the ultras from the comparison to technology and innovation.

I made a mistake entering this argument with you.
I thought you understood Xiaomi until you said redmi note 10 pro is a flagship phone.

Now, bring a Samsung phone with the specs and price let's bring its equivalent from Xiaomi, you refuse. You are now moving to quality.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by Rareoil(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
popweezy:
we are talking about quality bro. You can choose to place ur product at a particular price. nobody go hold you... If tecno or infinix produced a phone similar to galaxy A52 at a very cheaper price will you then start comparing tecno to samsung or xiaomi

Oga price is a criteria when comparing smartphones.

You don't want to bring price into the comparison because Samsung phones are overpriced.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by popweezy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Valleys:

You see your life?

You shifted from removing the ultras from the comparison to technology and innovation.

I made a mistake entering this argument with you.
I thought you understood Xiaomi until you said redmi note 10 pro is a flagship phone.

Now, bring a Samsung phone with the specs and price let's bring its equivalent from Xiaomi, you refuse. You are now moving to quality.
were you so blind to read my comment that I agreed xiaomi make phones equivalent to samsung( A series) and sell at a cheaper price havn't I explained my self enough?? A guy was trying to tell me they are better tecnological-wise and I'm proving him wrong.. I repeat, If tecno produces a phone like a52 with all its spec and sells it for 50k would you start comparing tecno to samsung?? This should give you a clue of what I am fighting for...mehn
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by popweezy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rareoil:

Oga price is a criteria when comparing smartphones.

You don't want to bring price into the comparison because Samsung phones are overpriced.

Baba I dey talk of their products not their price... their quality.... good things are being defined by their quality and not their price
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by popweezy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
jikins:

Oga your just avoiding the price stuff because you want to save face grin grin. How does adding price means we are removing quality? The topic is xiaomi vs Samsung. We can use any criteria we want to compare. You don't have the monopoly on the criteria we should use. If we one use price we go use am. Afterall before local man enters the market to buy phone he go don look him pocket.

Xiaomi phones are value for money. Meaning at their price range their phones are one of the bests if not the best. This is their business strategy. You can't come here and dismiss it because you want to win a argument. Put a xiaomi phone at a price and a Samsung phone at the same price and compare. 9 times out of 10 the Xiaomi phone is better.

You want to compare technology of a Tech giant not only in phones with so much capital and has been around for more than 60 years. To the technology of a company which is a little over 10 years old. And in your very biased mind thats a better comparison than using price ranges. SMH. Well done
na only price you wan use ba Okay, I give it to you. by the time xiaomi make their name and begin to sell at higher price.. your xiaomi dumb fans would understand my point
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by jikins(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
popweezy:
na only price you wan use ba Okay, I give it to you. by the time xiaomi make their name and begin to sell at higher price.. your xiaomi dumb fans would understand my point

So its now down to name calling. When all your points have been thrown out the window na to throw insults and to dey hope for a future that only exists in your very biased mind.

The comparison don enter future matter lmao. The present is too hot na only future be your saving grace. grin grin grin

Wetin person nor go see for nairaland. Anyways good luck waiting oh. It is well grin

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by popweezy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
jikins:

So its now down to name calling. When all your points have been thrown out the window na to throw insults and to dey hope for a future that only exists in your very biased mind.

The comparison don enter future matter lmao. The present is too hot na only future be your saving grace. grin grin grin

Wetin person nor go see for nairaland. Anyways good luck waiting oh. It is well grin
wo, so far you could not understand my points, I am done with you
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by melodyogonna(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Neither Samsung nor Xiaomi is the king of African market my friend, please rest
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by Rareoil(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
popweezy:
Baba I dey talk of their products not their price... their quality.... good things are being defined by their quality and not their price

xiaomi and Samsung are at the same level of quality.

Samsung phones are just overpriced.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by jikins(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
popweezy:
wo, so far you could not understand my points, I am done with you

Pele oh... Now run along till the future comes cheesy
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by popweezy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rareoil:

xiaomi and Samsung are at the same level of quality.

Samsung phones are just overpriced.
you say wetin?? grin
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by popweezy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
melodyogonna:
Neither Samsung nor Xiaomi is the king of African market my friend, please rest
You better not bring tecno and infinix matter come here...
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by Rareoil(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
popweezy:
you say wetin?? grin

xiaomi and Samsung are at the same level of quality!!!

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by popweezy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rareoil:

xiaomi and Samsung are at the same level of quality!!!
it will be a waste of time arguing with you bro...have a nice time
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by Rareoil(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
popweezy:
it will be a waste of time arguing with you bro...have a nice time

coming from someone who said redmi note series are xiaomi flagships

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by popweezy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rareoil:

coming from someone who said redmi note series are xiaomi flagships

LMAO
that was a mistake from megrin

By the way... check below

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by victorix(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
popweezy:

Lol, the person who made this post in your screenshot is just a random blogger. Bring post from reputable sites. And seeing the blog name, you shouldn't be too surprised. "Sammoblie."

Xiaomi can go toe to toe with Samsung anytime, anyday. They're all in the top 5 smart phone brands in the world so why can't they be compared? Xiaomi and Samsung are playing in the same League and competing against each other whether you like it or not. Kings honor kings.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by sagieramos(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
popweezy:

Bring gsmerana, AnTuTu, Dxomark as your references. which one be sammobile?

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by eki2000(m): 2:23am On Apr 25, 2021
Youngpo413:
please redmi 9A,Samsung AO2 and infinix hot 10 lite,which one is better?
Ao2 is a complete budget device, I personally named it "premium budget" device. Used it for 2 months before advancing to A12. Below is a close shot i took with it

Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by talktalk4u: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
who they breath grin grin grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread by Elxandre(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Used Samsung Galaxy S10e 6GB\128GB / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With 6inches, 3GB RAM Launched / Iphone SE 2 Launching In Q1 2020 With A13 At $399

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.