Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! (3756 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! by softgee: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2011
THE FIDELITY TEST: HOT TO CATCH A CHEATING SPOUSE

Are you suspecting your spouse is having an AFFAIR?

Have you noticed an unusual behaviour lately?

Do you want to CONFIRM your SUSPICION?

Then call the Fidelity line now: 07030836636

INTRO:
If you’ve ever wanted to avoid the pain and misery of being cheated on or you want to be able to stop cheating from affecting your relationship, Dear Friend, understand that almost every day, lately, it seems like there's another politician, celebrity or sports star, involved in a cheating scandal, in some cases, allegedly, paying someone to claim paternity or breaking the law in a failed attempt to conceal the affair. Infidelity in all spheres of society, is becoming more and more acceptable, with some columnists saying "but he loved her"
Falling in love with another woman, while married is not right, just because he developed feelings for her. Love is a choice and a commitment, not just a feeling.
Some may say "lighten up" or don't Be so "judgmental" (the buzzword of the day to justify anything); But the negative effects of adultery speak for itself.
The late American President Harry S. Truman, once said that he would never hire a man who was unfaithful to his wife, as he believed that that lack of integrity would carry on to his official duties and that is so true.
While it may be more acceptable to those more "enlightened" members of society, you rarely ever hear about the destructive effects of cheating and family breakdown, life threatening disease, questionable paternity and the really strong potential for violent revenge.
Are you one of the millions of married people who is unaware that the partner is having an affair? Are you lost in the dark not knowing what is going on?
Or are you thinking that infidelity could never affect our marriage?
Are you really sure about that?

According to a study, a full 60% of men will stray and 40% of women will have an affair at some point in their marriage.
More recent research suggests that women have caught up with men in the rate at which they cheat and do a better job at keeping things under wraps.
What's even more astonishing is that couples who say that they are "blood bought" Christians can stray in numbers that are virtually identical to the secular world.
Know this for a fact, cheating/infidelity is one of the top marriage problem that couples have to deal with and that is why you need the FIDELITY TEST!
And it’s simply a PHONE! Not just an ordinary phone, it’s a phone that will save your sanity and maybe your life also.
This is too obvious and I believe this is the first use of the Fidelity phone that would come to the mind of many people. In the world we live in today, everyone now have a phone and they use it to communicate. Everything a person does or is involved in always leaves a trace on their phone. If you are able to record the call conversation of the person, read all their email, call and secretly listen to the conversations they are having in their room, view the websites they visit using the phone, know who is calling them and who they call often and finally know their location, you will easily know if they are cheating on you or not.

Save your marriage now, call 07030836636 for help
Re: The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
I was beginning to wonder why no one had replied. undecided
Re: The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! by Blazay(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2011
No, I don't want to catch him.
He has my permission. . .so no cheating. kiss
Monagamy is not part of our contract.
Re: The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2011
Blazay:

No, I don't want to catch him.
He has my permission. . .so no cheating. kiss
Monagamy is not part of our contract.
looooooooooooooool smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! by Iranoladun(f): 6:09pm On May 11, 2011
Yahoo-Yahoo thread!! Caveat Emptor!!!!!

Buyers beware please unless you want to loose your hard earned money for nothing shocked angry angry angry
Re: The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! by chillbabe(f): 7:05pm On May 11, 2011
Do we really want to do this. Where is trust I already have a full day job so this will become my second? How pathetic
Re: The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! by tolaani: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
If you need a remote controlled key logger software for PC or mobile phone, send an email to sales@hotlemsecurityshop.com with your specific needs. A custom keylogger that will bypass any anti-virus can be yours at a fair price.

(1) (Reply)

A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook / What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship? / Some Of The Problems We Have Today In Our Marriages, Is From Our Upbringing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.