Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner (49236 Views)

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Abdulazeez99: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hauwa Atiku-Uwais, daughter of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, on Wednesday shared her excitement on receiving a surprise birthday dinner, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Atiku-Uwais said the plan was put together by her media strategist, and sister Maryam; revealing her surprise that her husband Ahmed Uwais was involved.

“My Media Strategist @lionofjadabook and my sister Maryam surprised me with a birthday dinner party in my own house!!” She wrote in an Instagram post.

“I never expected it. To think that my dear husband was in cahoots with them� It was an evening filled with love. I don’t celebrate birthdays but on that day, I was filled with gratitude for the love I received.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7jY5gFcx7/?igshid=qhu2pexib8wi

She also shared a video from her birthday dinner, adding that her media strategist got her to bake her own cake.

“I didn’t know that I was baking my own birthday cake,” she added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL2TdDo6DG4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by SmartProf(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
The real people in tears are in IDP camps, slums, and the streets of her home state and accross Naija, owing to failed governance piloted by failed leaders (past and present) of which her dad is an alumni of. HBD to her all the same.

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Jostoman: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Happy birthday to you Uwais.
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by TripleDdotcom: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wow! Wonderful news. I read it to everyone in my house and we all started flying! You won't believe it. I'm presently heading for space as I speak. Thanks OP....

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

24 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by BlessedNuel: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
The kinda tears that drops from one's eyes when he or she have enough money at his or her disposal

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Jerakson: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
See as them be like deeper life for that family picture

18 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by thatsleepboy1: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
When will Atiku allow one of his daughters to be married off to a southerner esp the SE?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
A
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Akasammyoka: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Una sure say dem no give am tear gas as gift too.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Happy birthday woman..

Anyway, FTC again
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Golan007: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Happy Birthday to her.

Seem a lovely couple.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Matheusmartin: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
... Crocodile tears.

Mtchewww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by SmartPolician: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin grin
SmartProf:
The real people in tears are in IDP camps, slums, and the streets in her home state and accross Naija, owing to failed governance piloted by failed leaders (past and present) of which her dad is an alumni of. HBD to her all the same.

Nigerians! Una no get chill at all!

I couldn't stop laughing after reading this.

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Blesyn22(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Hauwa Atiku-Uwais, daughter of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, on Wednesday shared her excitement on receiving a surprise birthday dinner, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Atiku-Uwais said the plan was put together by her media strategist, and sister Maryam; revealing her surprise that her husband Ahmed Uwais was involved.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7jY5gFcx7/?igshid=qhu2pexib8wi

She also shared a video from her birthday dinner, adding that her media strategist got her to bake her own cake.

“I didn’t know that I was baking my own birthday cake,” she added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL2TdDo6DG4

Dis one dey cry ontop surprise.

Wetin women enjoy for surprises
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Sukkyy2010: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ewo ni gbo gbo werey to da bora yi gan na..

5 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Judolisco(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Small paranran she Don dey cry... Happy birthday ma

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Revere27: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
sad
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Awnnnn cry
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by thaoriginator: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Me bloodclaaaaaat!!!

Batty gyaaal, gwan with yuh moisty punananana! undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by honestivo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
and it's a news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by GreenWire(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
make person surprised me too for my birthday nah.. I love surprises
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by PrinceofHCI(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
HBD and many happy returns of the day!
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by dangotesmummy: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mshewww dressed like masquerade

Daughter of a terrori*****

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by felixnkubi: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
My son birthday mate....

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by letitrainnow(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cute
Re: Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner by Blesyn22(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreenWire:
make person surprised me too for my birthday nah.. I love surprises
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Pm me with your card details on your birthday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.