Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns (22532 Views)

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA / 'How Pantami Plotted Assassination Of Patrick Yakowa' - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by Mrbenny001: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
He doesn't have any right to condem the allegations..no one has that right, but we should all condemn such allegations if there are no evidence or those evidences were confirmed to be fake after proper investigations, just because he was close to him doesn't mean he knows all about what went wrong.
Golan007:
The person close to the late governor strongly condemns any allegation linking Pantami to the death Yakowa.

Yet, those that were still in Primary school at the time of his death, that cannot even identify the late Yakowa if they saw him in flesh would be the ones insisting on who killed him.

Africans have a long way to go.

Incidentally, the violence they all want is getting closer and closer.

Dem never see anything.
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Its not hidden to any wise person that the letter was fake,even though pantami made some mistakes in the past,but majority of the allegations against him are fake,I won't be surprised if they later say he was the one that killed Stella obasanjo bcs she was a christian, and also issued a fatawa that led to the death of Jesus

you're very wise.

stand by truth more...
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by timota(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
The rev does not know what he is saying ,was he there at the meeting, the people are killing his people in southern Kaduna and he is saying rubbish
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by Sanchez01: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
MrAhmad:
SANCHEZ01, Are you taking notes?
The minute of the meeting involving the JNI of the four states and Pantami was published in 2010, around the time the meeting held and it wasn't published by me. So what are we saying?

https://www.nairaland.com/504133/minutes-2010-meeting-chaired-pantami
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by PlainSight(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami your day of Reckoning is imminent
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by onuman: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/dont-link-pantami-to-yakowas-death-ex-governors-aide-warns/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

But let Pantami stop his Nini registration exercise now.
Nobody, except tiny minority Fulani, wants that to continue.
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by CSTRR: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ode.

Instead of you to ask for full investigation and let the chips fall where they may.

Abokii na abokii.

That is why I don't pity the so called Northern Christians.

They are the vessels that the fulani North use to perpetuate their control.

Look at the National assembly.
The whole North including their Christian lawmakers were united in quashing the proposed investigation.

Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
All of a sudden, pantami just enter news feregede..

It’s either they want to destroy this dude cuz of his NIN policy or they have something for him ahead of 2023..

So what's d essence of NIN if I may ask that warrants destroying patami?

Did anyone ask him to be an alqaeda advocate and Islamic extremist?
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by Ochuko24endy: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mumu ass licker,is clear they killed Yakowa
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by Gentlealibu: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Princevirus:
help. I graduated in 2016 , served in 2018 but no job till now

I graduated in 2008, served in 2009/2010 but no job till now. Wetin man go do?

cool cool smiley
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by CSTRR: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
May God not give us wives like this Sha.

Some women I know go scatter everywhere just to unravel the Truth.
Good wives.
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by onuman: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
CSTRR:
Ode.

Instead of you to ask for full investigation and let the chips fall where they may.

Abokii na abokii.

That is why I don't pity the so called Northern Christians.

They are the vessels that the fulani North use to perpetuate their control.

Look at the National assembly.
The whole North including their Christian lawmakers were united in quashing the proposed investigation.

Together, Northern Christians and Moslems have been chopping belly full from the skewed political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers, until Northern Moslems adopted sharia criminal laws and Boko Haram emerged, started first with killing northern Christians.
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by dandig(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
falcon01:
na pantami cause all these for himself, we dey our own jejely No body even dey talk of am he come bring one wahala say make wey Link our NIN come dey threaten to lock our sim Naso d matter come be for am ooo
this ur comment moss me fah..walai we just dey jeje dey enjoy our suffer before this one show o
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by alfarouq(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
falcon01:
na pantami cause all these for himself, we dey our own jejely No body even dey talk of am he come bring one wahala say make wey Link our NIN come dey threaten to lock our sim Naso d matter come be for am ooo

No one can dispute the fact that bandits and kidnappers are using sim cards for some of their nefarious activities, I am not going to go into discussion of whether Fantami is going to use the NIN for evil or not.
My concern is that "how can we be sure that the people benefitting from the kidnappers and evil operations feel threatened by the NIN policy and have decided to use whatever it takes to kill the policy taking advantage of the emotional and herd mentality of most Nigerians who instead of thinking for themselves will rather swallow everything hook, line and sinker"

Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by LegalWolf: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mouth Gig:
DEM DON BUY DIS SELLOUT undecided

WAREEY, DEM GO USE U DO RAM SUYA undecided
You’re pathetic
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by Emmanuelcann: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
How's this an issue? Everybody knows that whoever kills another person will never die himself. Or, is there really a God who judges?
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by oyeb15: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
From Pata mi reactions in the past, the guy is a terrorist. He is a total extremist. The guy will funding boko haram.
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by seunayantokun(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fear the fearful because they are never reliable.
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by abuhari: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Let them link it, nothing will happen to our super minister
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by adanny01(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
falcon01:

Come o, where you dey?

If you are a young, honest, visionary and hard-working person, you would not say or think in that line of thought.

Only yahoo boys, 419 guys and kidnappers will protest linking NIN to SIM or even blocking suspicious sim cards

Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
this sell out now making excuses for PAnTami... chaiii who do us this thing Abeg
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by MoIbrahim: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mouth Gig:
DEM DON BUY DIS SELLOUT undecided

WAREEY, DEM GO USE U DO RAM SUYA undecided

What started as an allegation against Pantami has been reflexively and dumbly converted into a malicious anti-Islamic war, to the benefit of Pantami (Muslims who stood against him ar the beginning are now strongly with him). This is the usual way that malicious people lose battles; they jumble and bungle everything because of the deep-seated hatred inside them.

FYI, you have bungled this one too!

Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by IgboWarlord(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Princevirus:

Na just yesterday you graduate bro..So chill the bleep out...
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by Timfreds(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Everybody knows that Yakowa was kiled because they don't want a Christian to be kaduna governor.
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by damiloladuke: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
hmmmmm
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by vickydevoka(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Princevirus:
Me na house I de since 2013. Na wake up sleep we de do. I Neva one kill myself now. I no fit de teach for 10 ,15k
Re: Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns by AMINDA: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
alfarouq:

No one can dispute the fact that bandits and kidnappers are using sim cards for some of their nefarious activities, I am not going to go into discussion of whether Fantami is going to use the NIN for evil or not.
My concern is that "how can we be sure that the people benefitting from the kidnappers and evil operations feel threatened by the NIN policy and have decided to use whatever it takes to kill the policy taking advantage of the emotional and herd mentality of most Nigerians who instead of thinking for themselves will rather swallow everything hook, line and sinker"

It's already happening. It's all a sponsored campaign. Pantami was in UK for his PhD when the purported meeting took place.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/456912-its-fake-can-nscia-say-of-document-linking-pantami-to-yakowa-assassination-plot.html

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo / Kwara: Okada Riders Reject Campaign Souvenirs Sent By PDP and Saraki / Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps