Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Omaduvie Lauds Jude Ogbimi As Inec Issues Certificate Of Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omaduvie Lauds Jude Ogbimi As Inec Issues Certificate Of Return (207 Views)

INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omaduvie Lauds Jude Ogbimi As Inec Issues Certificate Of Return by ossaioviesucces(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omaduvie lauds Jude Ogbimi as Inec issues Certificate of return

A philanthropist in Delta State and People's Democratic party PDP Chieftain Mr Omaduvie Sunday Oke-Oghene has expressed confidence in the newly elected House of Assembly Member Representing Isoko North Constituency Hon Jude Ogbimi

Omaduvie noted this shortly after Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) issued certificate of return to the lawmaker Representing Isoko North Constituency at the Delta State House of Assembly Hon Jude Ogbimi.

According to him, the lawmaker Ogbimi has unquestionable political pedigree.

He noted that what the people of Isoko North need at the moment is robust and effective representation.

"Looking at the political pedigree of Jude Ogbimi , I am optimistic he won't disappoint us .

I know he will deliver uncommon representation in Isoko North.

During the campaign he made promises which I know with all sincerity , he will act accordingly with the cooperation of our people.

All he need is our support and prayers toward a better Isoko North." he said while calling on the lawmaker to continually reach out to the people of Isoko North.

Re: Omaduvie Lauds Jude Ogbimi As Inec Issues Certificate Of Return by Princevirus(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
help. I graduated in 2016 , served in 2018 but no job till now

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Assures On Obudu Airport / God Has A Promise For Nigeria – VP Osinbajo / Sagamu Lg 2021: Aremo Kayode Ademola Will Pave Way For Monumental ??? Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.