Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA (18020 Views)

Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns / 'How Pantami Plotted Assassination Of Patrick Yakowa' - Peoples Gazette / Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Golan007: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kdon2:

Don't delude yourself youngman. The time line was 2010.

Yes.

in 2010, Pantami was undertaking a PhD programme in UK.

How was he able to chair such an occasion at the same time?

No matter the evidence that is presented to you, even a photograph with a time stamp showing him to be in the Dyce area on same day, you would twist it to suit your bias.
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Golan007: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kdon2:

You are just like every one of the typical terrorist. Sick minded. And you think in your befuddled mind that you are fighting for God by committing murder. There is no forgiveness awaiting you all for your evil doings...Not here on earth and not in heaven.

What is this one saying?

Don't do drugs.
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Kdon2: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Elvictor:

yes, you can go ahead and confirm from Gowon.

Very good answer my brother!
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Incognito403: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
lonecatt:
The headline of this message is misleading .

They are not saying don't link pantami to yakowa's death, what they are saying is if you must do so then it should be out of thorough investigations which should involve the courts and relevant security agencies that will lead to a logical conclusion.

In other words don't just bring up his death issues for media sake because it will go a long way to cause more emotional problems for the family if at the end of day no tangible findings are brought out and culprits prosecuted.
It also means it's a false accusation until proven otherwise.
Unfortunately, you social medial miscreant will turn things upside down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Kdon2: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Golan007:

What is this one saying?

Don't do drugs.

Your moniker is not 'gbola' for nothing, its because you are a blockhead. grin
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Valkrie: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
It’s Fake: CAN, NSCIA say of document linking Pantami to Yakowa assassination plot - PREMIUM TIMES

"Society's discomforts and disagreements should, however, not be enough reasons for us to approve the circulation of phony and injurious statements against any perceived foe,” the CAN chairman says.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/456912-its-fake-can-nscia-say-of-document-linking-pantami-to-yakowa-assassination-plot.html

Damage control..all same minds knows that Yakowa was assassinated...in fact after his victory at the polls..weirdly I feel the man would not last...the fulani people are very cunning and dangerous...Yakowa died and yero a fulani guy stepped in...!! The earlier the better the country knows the kind of people we are dealing with...!!

From.what is going on...I'm.having the feeling that blood would settle the matter at the end of the day and that would bring their atrocities over the years to an end...!!
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Kdon2: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Golan007:

What is this one saying?

Don't do drugs.

Your moniker 'gbola' is not for nothing; its because you are a blockhead. grin
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Kdon2: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Valkrie:

Damage control..all same minds knows that Yakowa was assassinated...in fact after his victory at the polls..weirdly I feel the man would not last...the fulani people are very cunning and dangerous...Yakowa died and yero a fulani guy stepped in...!! The earlier the better the country knows the kind of people we are dealing with...!!

From.what is going on...I'm.having the feeling that blood would settle the matter at the end of the day and that would bring their atrocities over the years to an end...!!

Amen
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by buckeyemedia: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
How exactly was it certified as forgery?

Both the Kadunna state CAN chairman and the NSCIA spokesman did not in any way prove any forgery.The fact that this document was online since 2010 without been refuted speaks volumes

The Kadunna CAN chairman seems to be more interested in not starting a fresh religious crisis in Kadunna state than the veracity of the documents
How will the authenticity of the document true or false add any value to your already miserable life? Almijiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by LegalWolf: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Shame on terrorists and their supporters cool

STFU!!!!!!!! You bigot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by emilo2bad: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Xdesign79:
No amount of defence can save pantami...he is a terrorist and he will go down!
No amount of propaganda from pigs can removed pantami... Please wait till 2013 to remove if care is not taken he is incoming senator. Get it into your thick skull Buhari will never remove. Wailers can wail pantami is here to stay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by seunayantokun(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fear the fearful because they are easy to buy over.
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by hansomb: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nairaland has turned into a gabbage forum for fake news. Imagine a garbage fake news left on a forum for more than 11 years Seun Osawe cannot do it all alone. What is the work of his moderators ? They don't verify if a news is fake/propaganda or not they just accept any garbage been thrown at the forum. If these beloved forum is to improve the mod have to up there game in maintaining good news credibility or else they will go down the drain as many have done prime examples like yahoo messenger, MySpace, Tumblr, Vine etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by MoIbrahim: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
SmartProf:
If that's fake, how about his terrorism ideology and teachings? Is that one also fake?

Those documents are very fake.

2 Likes

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Kingspin(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Even Gandullar deny it was not him.

nobody wants to agree he is killing Christians but very day Christians are dieing and kidnap.
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by IgboWarlord(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Golan007:

Can't you read old man?

He wasn't in Nigeria at the time.

Not a member of the group neither could he have chaired the occasion even if he were.

Na wetin DEM talk be that,doesn't mean it's true though...Besides,Northern Christians are not to be trusted..Cos,las las na still Northerner dem be.(Gowon,TY Danjuma etc)..
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by jaoh: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Shame on fanatics and miscreants and all......... Zombies cool

Oh, so you agree to being a terrorist �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by sonsomegrigbo: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
SmartProf:
If that's fake, how about his terrorism ideology and teachings? Is that one also fake?

Visit the nearest CAN office in your area for more information

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Thinkfree(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kdon2:

You are just trying to pull wool over our eyes. Activities in plsteau , Kaduna and Benue speaks volume. We know better.
idiot keep your mouth away from benue. Pantami must stay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Kingspin(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
I repeat again the second time, activities of the Lekki Endsars fake news always make me think twice before I believe any news of this sort.
The problem with some of you on Lekki issue is that you expected to see or hear one thousand youths dead then you believe. But for the fact that Endsars protesters were shot at and injured is not enough abuse. That one or two people lost their lives you feel disappointed the number is small when the government hired thugs and inflictrated the peaceful movement is not news for you. You only expect to see one thousand death at tollgate
Shame on people with this mindset.

The government shot at Lekki YES, some youths were hospitalised with everlasting wounds. Yes.
What more you want to hear?

For Pantami, he has accepted his past mistake but you have not accepted he did it.

I fear some people pass devil Oo.

The man agrees he is a terrorist period.
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by GROWTHSET(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Prof Oloyede has cleared the coast. I can equally produce similar document and crop, edit and give it a coffee color to make it look like 40 years old document.

You can now read in between the line. It's the work of mischievous element. Dr isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami is the best gift as communication Minister. His credentials and determination to enforce the unified Digital database is a threat to criminal elements in and out side the country. They can't fostratete our digital data base cleanser. We must get it right. No amount of propaganda will stop him. Dr of information communication technology is the right Man for the Job. He was once the director NCC , so he wasn't a terror then now that he has step up with more statutory power to change things. All the propagandist will be exposed soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by themanderon: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
I don't believe these people. Come to think of it did anyone notice that ever since boko haram came on board religious crises in the north suddenly stopped. Now what does that tell you? It simply means that the same people fueling those riots are the same people behind boko haram. What a country!!!
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Okoroawusa: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
If I wicked I for say e no go better for any Christian and Muslim in Nigeria. Na two of dem be our problem for Nigeria. But I will not say it because I am not wicked.

Evil religions!... Always fighting over whose "God" is bigger and better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Golan007:

Shame on terrorists and their supporters.
cool

This government has never done anything right, it’s sloppy cover ups and another. Why are u covering a a man even with obvious valid and serious concerns.

When the Dubai intelligence report came out government immediately dismissed it and said the people were framed only for to now suddenly acknowledge it and say they are rounding up people here and there with no proofs of anything.

All these back and forth and funny change of position does not inspire any Confindence bt rather puts government is very suspicious light.
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by KoshCAD: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
I repeat again the second time, activities of the Lekki Endsars fake news always make me think twice before I believe any news of this sort.
Don't worry, we will soon read fake news on who massacre your family.
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Crayfish09: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2021
Golan007:

Another lie.

How's Trump doing by the way?

I thought you claimed he would be returned as president?

Carry your L and go.

grin

You just ruined his day with that Trump question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Philipponzaghi: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2021
KoshCAD:
Don't worry, we will soon read fake news on who massacre your family.

Well we will soon read the news of how fake news cause the destruction and death of your family members such that they will be lied against and unjustly killed by fake news.

Esu Laalu ogiri oko, Ebora ti nje latoopa,
Abani woran baa rida,
Obelekun sunkun, Keru o ba elekun,
Elekun n sukun, laaroye n sun eje,
Obonimi sumi, keru o bonimi,
Oni mi n sumi, laaroye n sufun.

Esu laalu mo pe loni, KoshCad bu esu, o gbudo rija esu,
KoshCad loso wipe ka fun esu late je, ogbudo rija laaroye.

Esu already started on your case like that.

Just watch!
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Chigboboss: 2:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Elvictor:

yes, you can go ahead and confirm from Gowon.

May God have mercy on your dark soul.
Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by ThatFairGuy1: 3:57am On Apr 23, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
How exactly was it certified as forgery?

Both the Kadunna state CAN chairman and the NSCIA spokesman did not in any way prove any forgery.The fact that this document was online since 2010 without been refuted speaks volumes

The Kadunna CAN chairman seems to be more interested in not starting a fresh religious crisis in Kadunna state than the veracity of the documents
Shut your mouth. Ipob will never cease to see Nigeria UNDER fire by any means.

We already knew it's fake from unset and with those evidence you couldn't still see Because your Sense of judgement has been beclouded with sentiment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA by Ahmeduana(m): 5:39am On Apr 23, 2021
What about the one that links him with the death of a Christian a boy is that one also fake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? / Bombs Found In Abia, Military Cordons Off Area / I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.