Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh (6481 Views)

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / 10 Categories Of Muslims You Will Find In The Mosque During Tarowiyy (Aasamu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh by flames01: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Hmmmmn, i can now see why it's tagged the most corrupt scriptures.
How will a religion accept a book that was written by different people in different times of different ideology and with no basis of Almighty God approval

You all say the book is the word of God while it was written by people who are not spiritually cleansed(100%) people that are just like you and me (because these people did not request God's approval before writing)

Wait how can you validate it's authenticity when it's written by people of different eras
Because am sure the time of David was very far from the time of John and Paul

Even your messiah Jesus has no scripture yet you attribute everything to him

I can now confidently say Christianity is a man made religion

Lolz. You are very daft.

That same "corrupt" book was copied by Mohammed and he lied to you than an angel gave it to him.
Re: Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh by oloyedewaris(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
flames01:

Lolz. You are very daft.

That same "corrupt" book was copied by Mohammed and he lied to you than an angel gave it to him.

Who's daft between us, i wonder where you get all these your baseless report on Mohammed probably from your imagination, well I didn't expect less from a gullible follower
Re: Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh by flames01: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Who's daft between us, i wonder where you get all these your baseless report on Mohammed probably from your imagination, well I didn't expect less from a gullible follower

Good. Since Mohamed didn't get Quran from.an angel, how come the stories in the Quran are similar to the ones we have in the Bible?

I hope you can spin an answer to that question.
Re: Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh by oloyedewaris(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
flames01:

Good. Since Mohamed didn't get Quran from.an angel, how come the stories in the Quran are similar to the ones we have in the Bible?

I hope you can spin an answer to that question.
The Quran was revealed to Mohammed by God through jubreel(Gabriel) and has nothing to do with Bible

Bible said God is one, Jesus is Lord, Jesus is the son of God, Jesus is the son of Mary, Jesus is the savior and so many congested lies
Quran stories are different
Re: Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh by terabyte002: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
flames01:

Your religion calls for concern because you are intolerant.

The fact that you see murder as a norm makes you threat to the existence of others.

Practice your religion without endangering others and no one will ever be concerned about you again

it's same with Christianity....if you are a practical Christians you must have come across Bible verses with killings injunctions.

I know your type of people....

Re: Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh by terabyte002: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
flames01:

Illiterate indeed.........A learned person should learn to criticise every single things around him, his environment, his upbringing, faith among other things to be certain n clear about what's fact or not, what's needed and what's not.

Don't deny yourself the chance to know more about christiandom and obvious vagueness and misconception.

Google is your friend bro.....

1. Search wikpeadia and know how many uncorrelated transliteration it took British people to arrive at the Jesus when dat was never close to anyway in pronunciation in his native language.

2. Type and study those verses where Jesus said he was not God

3. Check why modern Churches stopped preaching with old testament

4. Who wrote the Bible and how many authors and version .

5. Ask how many decades had jesus died before Bible was written

6. Check the actual way of worshipping and compare with orgies you do every Sunday

7. Check the way of dresses of early Christian women and compare with your noises about hijab.

8. Check and give reasons that Jesus Was the God of Abraham.

Imagine this stark illiterate asking how I graduated from University!

If your own education has positive impact on you, you won't think anyone opposed to the absurdity of Islam is automatically an Igbo.

In case you don't know, that's the line of thought of fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation / Why Call Yourself “salafi”? / What Is The Meaning Of This Islamic Name???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.