Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano (39874 Views)

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run / Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by LOVEGINO(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Illuminatiship:
shut up poor bastard
U will apologize tomorrow.
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by omonla10(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The dates 4/4, 6/6, 10/10 and 12/12 all fall on the same day of the week every year. They're called doomsdays.

cool
that's my birthday. Wonder what doomsday means
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Maliqcious: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Flora My lover the most lyrically love song next to Africa Queen and to those who are in doubt if Davido knows how to play piano are just bunch of jokers Nigga is a prolific producer.

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by YorubarLord: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin You mean the yamreee money loving hoelosho that peruzzi fvcked?
Hndrrxxx:
These fake as$ niggar that dumped Chioma after sampling her kpekus undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Untalented moda fuckkker

grin

Nigggarr,

You had better no let Davido issue give you hypertension. E no send anyone hating on him o. Even the Grammy winning team. He is on his own level making hits back to back.
No reason he is loved worldwide. And every Dick and Harry rushing to follow him on Insta. Tweeter, Facebk. Why?
He is the Best. Period!

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by relicng: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Baby millionaire
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by EmekaA125(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
30 billion gang wey no fit pay ordinary brideprice. Davido is an irresponsible guy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by mrkings84(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is a 8 octave keyboard!
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by annro101(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who is chioma Abi what they call her. I don't know her
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Aboguede(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hope he will stay out of drugs unlike his patapata father grin
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Alaganature(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
GeneralPula:
Only if your puna never spoil

Baba this word deep o
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Guyman111: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy Las las Davido go reach me too
Definitely but only in ur dream.
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by kaykith05(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The dates 4/4, 6/6, 10/10 and 12/12 all fall on the same day of the week every year. They're called doomsdays.

cool
Just as 3/3, 5/5 and 7/7 all fall on the same day of the week every year
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Lexusgs430: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
It takes more than pushing keys, to play the piano...... You MUST have the ability to interpret music notes, translating them to proper strikes........ cheesy
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by ofiko123(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nice one... kudos to davido..
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by GistFullGround: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2021

Ifeanyi ko, Ifeanyi ni

Is the boy's father an Igbo?

Is ifeanyi not supposed to be the middle name?

This is how they "Igbolize" the boy like Chioma the man.

As a man, you MUST name your child.

Any feminist wey wan argue, Ogun kee you there!

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by subcbouy: 12:32am On Apr 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
Only if your puna never spoil
Savage remarkgringrin
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by peculiar2233: 12:33am On Apr 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Untalented moda fuckkker
Who did this to you?
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by AllenSpencer: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2021
LOVEGINO:
His future stage name shud be "RICH BASTARD"

Nice name.

Fvcking rich bastard

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by AllenSpencer: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2021
GistFullGround:

Ifeanyi ko, Ifeanyi ni

Is the boy's father an Igbo?

Is ifeanyi not supposed to be the middle name?

This is how they "Igbolize" the boy like Chioma the man.

As a man, you MUST name your child.

Any feminist wey wan argue, Ogun kee you there!

I don't even have a problem with who names the child. Na the name i got problem with.

How will someone like David name his child Ifeanyi. Name sounding like that of deity in Nkalagu Enugu state.

Sound like someone naming his child Amadioha or Sango

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Reex12(m): 2:29am On Apr 24, 2021
whats with the cornrows?
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Hamiltonii: 2:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
These fake as$ niggar that dumped Chioma after sampling her kpekus undecided undecided undecided
From afar, I can tell you he wanted Chioma if not for that Peruzzi bleeping Chioma story. Men hardly forget such.
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 24, 2021
So cute
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by yusufmurry: 4:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy Las las Davido go reach me too

U too like already men.
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Blesyn22(m): 5:29am On Apr 24, 2021
wale377:
Watch Davido teach ifeanyi how to play the piano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaZDnUeRATw

Dady duties
Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Subonbon(m): 5:53am On Apr 24, 2021
PhemmyYo:
can davido himsef play piano?
i wonder o! This bloggers gan.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano by Brunicekid(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2021
PhemmyYo:
can davido himsef play piano?
Sre question ooo... I guess many people don't know that Davido was mini-producing songs in USA before he came to Nigeria in 2011.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs / Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.