Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Atheist And The Belivers! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist And The Belivers! (149 Views)

ATHEISTS!!! Tell Me Why You're Atheist And I'll (try To) Debate You. / I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! / Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist And The Belivers! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
I'm still wondering how the atheist don't believe in the existence of God...

the atheist should explain how Human being came into existence, I have alot of questions to ask...
Re: Atheist And The Belivers! by HealerH: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Shut up and go read your books.
Re: Atheist And The Belivers! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
HealerH:
how old are you?
Re: Atheist And The Belivers! by HealerH: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kings999:

how old are you?

As old as your God.

1 Like

Re: Atheist And The Belivers! by Kobojunkiee: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kings999:
I want to argue with the Atheist about the existence and non existence of God....
Atheist should argue with explanations.....
I start,
did Adam ever exist?
Please stop this immediately and go find yourself a good book to read instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheist And The Belivers! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Please stop this immediately and go find yourself a good book to read instead. undecided

getting knowledge is not only in reading books....
Re: Atheist And The Belivers! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
HealerH:

and everyone has mouth to talk, same with me if I call you a fool with no sense.

HealerH:

As old as your God.

my God have existed more than a thousand years and you are not even up to hundred, my God will still live and you will die....

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Against Disappointment At The Edge Of Breakthrough. Click Link. / Big Mistakes Christians Make When They Meet The Afflicted / When Did God Walk Among Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.