Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Need More Explanation About This Please!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need More Explanation About This Please!!! (353 Views)

Please I Need Explanation Of This Express.js Code / Please I Need More Proficient Alternatives C/C++ Coders! / I Need Your Explanation Here Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need More Explanation About This Please!!! by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
what type of project should a front end web developer add to his portfolio to impress a clients and boost his chances of getting jobs
Re: I Need More Explanation About This Please!!! by fammava: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2021
To-do list app, count-down timer, basically anything that involves html, css, and javascript
Re: I Need More Explanation About This Please!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2021
fammava:
To-do list app, count-down timer, basically anything that involves html, css, and javascript
Taa shocked. Op projects like e-commerce sites, blogs, landing pages with very beautiful modern designs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need More Explanation About This Please!!! by stanliwise(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2021
ahmedsaniadamu:
what type of project should a front end web developer add to his portfolio to impress a clients and boost his chances of getting jobs
major reference of real life project you have worked on. If you don’t have any then reference of some of personal project. If you don’t have any then start doing them or find a project to contribute to.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Do I Need A Background In Sciences To Learn The Core Aspects Of Programmin / SQL Database With Only HTML5 And Javascript (jquery) - Complete Tutorial / Coming For You Admin⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.