Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Business Can 500k Start? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can 500k Start? (689 Views)

Please I Need Help; What Viable Business Can #500k Start In Portharcourt / Can 500k Start A Chemist Shop In PH City? / What Business Can 500k Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can 500k Start? by dhehbhor(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hello, naira landers.
I would like to seek your opinion on this.

Well,the covid-19 pandemic led to massive unemployment and even the branch of the company my mom works in Akure here had to be closed down eventually late last year.

We've been trying to search for another to keep her occupied but unfortunately we've not been able to get a decent job within the city.

I would like your suggestions on what business she can go into with 500k which could keep her occupied and gradually become a steady source of income for her.

Thank you.
Re: What Business Can 500k Start? by KAM3KAZI: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Literally any business bro
Re: What Business Can 500k Start? by KAM3KAZI: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Literally any business can be started with 500k
Re: What Business Can 500k Start? by johnpaschal(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
dhehbhor:
Hello, naira landers.
I would like to seek your opinion on this.

Well,the covid-19 pandemic led to massive unemployment and even the branch of the company my mom works in Akure here had to be closed down eventually late last year.

We've been trying to search for another to keep her occupied but unfortunately we've not been able to get a decent job within the city.

I would like your suggestions on what business she can go into with 500k which could keep her occupied and gradually become a steady source of income for her.

Thank you.

Since she's a woman she could buy palm oil and store now it's cheap once we enter the june, July it would go up .....and she should add also selling of crayfish, wholesale and retail, 500k is enough to buy the palm oil and store while waiting for it to rise she could still sell in retail to keep her busy while she sells crayfish , dried fish and frozen foods by the side

This business is massive if you've got the capital like you do to start at the initial stage it's explosive bro once returns starts coming in
Re: What Business Can 500k Start? by dhehbhor(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
johnpaschal:

Since she's a woman she could buy palm oil and store now it's cheap once we enter the june, July it would go up .....and she should add also selling of crayfish, wholesale and retail, 500k is enough to buy the palm oil and store while waiting for it to rise she could still sell in retail to keep her busy while she sells crayfish , dried fish and frozen foods by the side

This business is massive if you've got the capital like you do to start at the initial stage it's explosive bro once returns starts coming in

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can 500k Start? by dhehbhor(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
Literally any business can be started with 500k

You are right, I'm just trying to check out various alternatives before making a decision.

(1) (Reply)

$500 Billion US Dollars Commission Up for Grabs! / I Need Someone Who Does Branding. / All You Need To Know About The CBN E-naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.