Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Expiation From A Curse - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Expiation From A Curse (301 Views)

Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan / Kafaarat Yameen (expiation For Breaking A Vow) / Ruling On Swearing On The Mushaf And The Expiation For Breaking Such An Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expiation From A Curse by Businessman1986(m): 5:15am On Apr 23, 2021
Assalam Alaikum all,

I have a little bit of a bother. So, yesterday afternoon, leaving work I ordered a Bolt taxi, after a while I also requested an Uber ride. So, both started coming. A couple of minutes later, the Uber arrived and I jumped in. As I was leaving the office premises, the Bolt ride signified it had arrived.

This is where I cancelled the Bolt ride, unfortunately. A few minutes later, I got a curse laden text where my (Allah forbid) Ramadan prayers will not be accepted as I had done wrong to him.

Subsequently, I got through to him, called him , and after my apologies, I said I would pay him the approximate value of the cancelled trip if he would send his account number.

Now, he has not sent the account number after I called him again. Please note that when I apologised earlier he expressly said he was over it.

So, brothers in the house, have i not done the needful about his matter? Apologised and offered to pay lost wages? What more? I believe I am clear of the matter before Allah

Let me know what you think guys . .
Re: Expiation From A Curse by AntiChristian: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2021
Businessman1986:
Assalam Alaikum all,

I have a little bit of a bother. So, yesterday afternoon, leaving work I ordered a Bolt taxi, after a while I also requested an Uber ride. So, both started coming. A couple of minutes later, the Uber arrived and I jumped in. As I was leaving the office premises, the Bolt ride signified it had arrived.

This is where I cancelled the Bolt ride, unfortunately. A few minutes later, I got a curse laden text where my (Allah forbid) Ramadan prayers will not be accepted as I had done wrong to him.

Subsequently, I got through to him, called him , and after my apologies, I said I will pay him the approximate value of the cancelled trip if he would send his account number.

Now, he has not sent the account number after I called him again. Please note that when I apologised earlier he expressly said he was over it.

So, brothers in the house, have i not done the needful about his matter? Apologised and offered to pay lost wages? What more? I believe I am clear of the matter before Allah

Let me know what you think guys . .
To be candid what you did was wrong. You still need to call him once more.
You don't need to be worried if you think he has sincerely forgiven you. The least you can do is to do istigfar to Allah. Then find someone in need preferably a Muslim to help during this Ramadan without being showy or arrogant.
May Allah accept it from us all.
Occupy your mind with adhkars and other acts of worship from the lovely Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam.

1 Like

Re: Expiation From A Curse by Businessman1986(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

To be candid what you did was wrong. You still need to call him once more.
You don't need to be worried if you think he has sincerely forgiven you. The least you can do is to do istigfar to Allah. Then find someone in need preferably a Muslim to help during this Ramadan without being showy or arrogant.
May Allah accept it from us all.
Occupy your mind with adhkars and other acts of worship from the lovely Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam.

Indeed brother. Should have been more honorable.

Will put the counsel to action. I appreciate. Barakallahu feek

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can Islam Reform / Question For Muslim Singles (makes And Females) / Help The *have Not*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.