Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Why I Brought Ronaldo To Real Madrid – Calderon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Brought Ronaldo To Real Madrid – Calderon (329 Views)

Zidane Has Power To Sell Bale Now - Calderon / Zidane Has Rejected Real Madrid Job Already - Ramon Calderon / Calderon: Real Madrid Serious About Signing Neymar And Selling Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Brought Ronaldo To Real Madrid – Calderon by WinningGoals10: 5:41am On Apr 23, 2021
Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has disclosed that his failure to sign Barcelona star, Lionel Messi to the club forced him to sign Cristiano Ronaldo to the Bernebeu.

Calderon, who held the post from January 2006 to January 2009, spoke highly of the Argentine striker.

In an interview with Argentina’s Radio Villa Trinidad, Calderon said that he wouldn’t hesitate to visit the pope in Rome to help him in a bid to have Messi in his team.

“I would have done what they would have asked me to have Messi at Real Madrid. I would have walked to Rome and back to ask the Pope to help me. I would have even done that so that Messi would have been with us…”

“It was something impossible because he was already involved in Barcelona.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/why-i-brought-ronaldo-to-real-madrid-calderon/

Re: Why I Brought Ronaldo To Real Madrid – Calderon by javaguru: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2021
what's the difference between talent and gift
Re: Why I Brought Ronaldo To Real Madrid – Calderon by paulolee(m): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2021
thats nice...meaning assuming he bought messi, it would be cr7 to barca instead...not sure if that deal would b a successful one

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Are The First Team To Reach Finals In Men And Women Competition / Bet For Fun Odds 3.57 Delivered / GOAT: Ronaldo's Gesture Causes Coca-colas Collapse On Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.