Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Need Help On Painful Intercourse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On Painful Intercourse (333 Views)

Remedy To Painful Intercourse / Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by Thurmieee: 6:40am On Apr 23, 2021
My gf started complaining of stomach pains some months back,now it's worse she feels chronic pain during intercourse starting from the vagina to her lower abdomen.
She says it feels like her stomach wants to cut and it's jacking her.
Any health practitioner in the house that can help.
It really hurts to see her go thru that kinda pain when it should be pleasurable.
Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by ATTAHDYE(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2021
just go to the hospital for test, it might be the onset of something serious if you don't act now!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by Sundrus: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Bad sperm...I know say u go dey release inside her undecided
Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by tpapi: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Thurmieee:
My gf started complaining of stomach pains some months back,now it's worse she feels chronic pain during intercourse starting from the vagina to her lower abdomen.
It really hurts to see her go thru that kinda pain when it should be pleasurable.
bros wetin u put for preeeek
Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by Ayofaks(f): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Come and buy lubricant and sweetener for her, she won't feel pains again.
Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by Ayofaks(f): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2021
Sundrus:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by ictjobber: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Thurmieee:

Your girlfriend is suffering from what the white man calls Vaginitis... It's often the result of an infection with yeast or bacteria. Take her to the hospital.
Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by Thurmieee: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2021
we've been OK for months before. she just started complaining some months ago. from mild to chronic now.
Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by Thurmieee: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2021
Sundrus:
Guy how far you na.
Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by tforever(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
She needs a pain inhibitor. But please go to the hospital first.
Re: I Need Help On Painful Intercourse by esthel(f): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
She could have Pelvic Inflammatory disease, infact many things can cause it, go to the hospital it should be urgently attended to.

(1) (Reply)

NMA, WMA Celebrate Enabulele For Dedication To Health Development / Hospital Patient Dies After Security Guard Performs Surgery / Five Effects Of Masturbation Addiction On The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.