Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) (585 Views)

Mortal Kombat (2021) Movie Mp4 Download / Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? / Download Mortal Kombat 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by Lite9ja(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2021
MMA fighter Cole Young seeks out Earth’s greatest champions in order to stand against the enemies of Outworld in a high stakes battle for the universe, Mortal Kombat 2021 Movie.

Watch & Download Movie Below:-

https://www.lite9ja.com.ng/movie-mortal-kombat-2021/

Re: MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by iampeterben(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Can't wait oh, I hope it will be very interesting.
Re: MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by JuanJO(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Downloading...
Re: MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by heniford2: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2021
watched it since not interesting like the advertised it
Re: MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by Greatzeus(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2021
heniford2:
watched it since not interesting like the advertised it
How will it be interesting when what you watched is CAM format,recorded in the cinema,200mb size grin, Where you will see shadows of those in the cinema and hear people talking in the background grin
I don't know how anyone who appreciates good movies will try to download a movie released less than a week ago,and you think you will have a good movie experience,hell no.
Wait for the HD encoded version,720/1080/1440p. Download and watch again,then come back to tell us if it's interesting or not.
Re: MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by phr0nesis(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Greatzeus:

How will it be interesting when what you watched is CAM format,recorded in the cinema,200mb size grin, Where you will see shadows of those in the cinema and hear people talking in the background grin
I don't know how anyone who appreciates good movies will try to download a movie released less than a week ago,and you think you will have a good movie experience,hell no.
Wait for the HD encoded version,720/1080/1440p. Download and watch again,then come back to tell us if it's interesting or not.
It's not cinema dubbed. Every Warner Bros movie that comes out this year is released at the theaters and also on HBO max (their streaming platform), which makes clear copies available on the same day of release.
And yea the movie wasn't interesting
Re: MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by jikins(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Greatzeus:

Oga clear version is out. Watched it in 1080p. And it wasn't all that interesting.
Re: MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by Popflair(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Abeg na from which site una dey take watch all this movies
Re: MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by gaddafe(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
jikins:

Oga clear version is out. Watched it in 1080p. And it wasn't all that interesting.

Scorpions revenge and this one, which is more interesting?
Re: MOVIE: Mortal Kombat (2021) by kevoh(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
I enjoyed this Mortal Kombat! Kano was my favourite character! Cole young not so much! Mileena was bad ass(literally smiley) More fight and gore (blood), less talking! True MK gamers will appreciate the gore! Less than two hours is not enough time for the development of the characters! HBO should turn Mortal Kombat into a 2 or 3 season TV series and take their time to introduce the characters (and origin), and then lead to the tournament!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros / Please How Can I Use Mydstv Now App In Europe. / Meet The Hero Who Drove A Burning Tanker For 30minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.