Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch (33764 Views)

Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Advocate500: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
ESN now disguising as Hausas!!

So Hausas now carry AK47 to kill policemen in Enugu!

Ipob lies and fallacy no dey tire Una??

Maybe they want to stage another genocide!!

They're just looking for a reason to attack and kill hausas in Enugu!

If you believe this news.... Then you need a brain renovation!

Dear yan Arewa ... We have started creating awareness for our people living in south to come back home!!

We have created foundation that will empower and help them start afresh!

Any northerner or niger migrants living in the south especially the East is on his/her own since many of them don't want to get sense.

Hundreds of kano indigenes have return and we are supporting and helping them start afresh.

Penacea foundation is there for you if you are a northner living in the south.

We don't only plant trees!! We serve Nature and Humanity

Dear yan Arewa...Come back home!! My team will be there to receive you!

If you are northerner living in the south and want to return but your means of survival is at stake.

Send me a pm
so this poch guy's you are showcasing are hungry and looking for means of survival right? Propaganda will not kill you,continue in your madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by PoshTraveler: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Findschoolnews:
Wahala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_cZs3631I
lol how true is this? This is too sensitive to joke with na
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by bizzibodi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
D East is sorrounded,NK was right I wanted to post this news,we now know who d UGM are now,Hausa & Fulani are like Siamese twins..Hausa is d house rats that invites d mauranding bush rats(herdsmen)
I can bet my precious balls that is d end of d matter no b thier bros b police commissioner?

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by oluwaahmed: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
The east is surrounded oo. Hmmmm
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by ncoolsome(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Lord Lugard will never know peace in his grave, none of the British who had a hand in the amalgamation will ever know peace, even if Duke of Edinburgh was also one of them, may the same curse befall him

I keep seeing this rubbish Lord Lugard this Lord Lugard that...was he the one that voted Bihari into power??or was he the one that sabotaged the civil war that would have separated the North from the south...abeggie

1 Like

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Funkeshuga(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
The state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Aliyu, confirmed the incident when contacted on telephone.

Aliyu described the action of the traders as unfortunate, saying the traders had a meeting with the State Governor, Mr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, on Wednesday night, when they agreed to move out of the market on Thursday.

this quote up here make me understand I don't have the same right as Northerners, I just laughed at Igbo here that do separate Hausa from Fulani. Fulani attack rural areas but Hausa can attacked anywhere those foools have been totally brainwashed

imagine if Igbo are the one that use gun to chase the policemen way, would the commissioner of police aboki aliyu sounded this soft? very foolish people

in southern Nigeria, ordinary Hausa tomato seller have a says than our elected Governors, it's not their fault, these useless Governors made themselves a laughing stock anyway

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by edlion57(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Their story is like a man who wrote do not urinate on his fence but he is always urinating there. Before you know it outsiders will start urinating there too. Since you cannot obey your own law why should they?

Una dey use una hand burn police stations dey cause trouble una wan come effect law them comot ak47 you come blame them. No blame them. Make una enjoy.
are u sure u are sane
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Stozen32: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
see below

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Ojiofor: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Fulani army of Nigeria 82 division Enugu have armed Hausa traders with AK47 while they are busy harassing and abducting innocent Igbo youths in their villages.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by donbenie(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jamesbally:
Good news.
Since they want to burn down the LAND OF THE RISING SUN, Northerners will help them burn down the ZOO (THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN) grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up angry
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Awoo88: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
If I were the governor, those guys will be leaving the market and the place demolished by now. Send ESN guys there and use that as an excuse to clear that place. The Hausa leader there will explain what members of his trade association are doing with guns. A couple of them will be killed to remind them that constituted authority should be obeyed.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Funkeshuga(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
Hausas owned Ak47 in my dear region which means they have surrounded us waiting for final whistle to blow.

they've it across southern Nigeria. many people don't know they've at mile 12 Lagos too, when Yoruba and Hausa fight occurred, that's mostly the reason Yoruba used to be at the receiving ends because the security personnel are only there to know that Hausa people aren't hurt

I've been preaching to my people to learn aggressiveness in their engagement with non Yoruba that caused chaos in their vicinity, time for diplomatic is gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Brotherbaby(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
E don set, let the dance of the spirit start!!!!
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by EMMY76: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Can u imagine the guts can igbos try this in the north?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by dadamonie150: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Funkeshuga:
The state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Aliyu, confirmed the incident when contacted on telephone.

Aliyu described the action of the traders as unfortunate, saying the traders had a meeting with the State Governor, Mr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, on Wednesday night, when they agreed to move out of the market on Thursday.

this quote up here make me understand I don't have the same right as Northerners, I just laughed at Igbo here that do separate Hausa from Fulani. Fulani attack rural areas but Hausa can attacked anywhere those foools have been totally brainwashed

imagine if Igbo are the one that use gun to chase the policemen way, would the commissioner of police aboki aliyu sounded this soft? very foolish people

in southern Nigeria, ordinary Hausa tomato seller have a says than our elected Governors, it's not their fault, these useless Governors made themselves a laughing stock anyway
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by eagleu: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Police commissioner will change his story after getting a call from Miyetti allah!
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by nams77: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
NoFap123:
Stale. Happened yesterday and Artisan became Iraq.

God help us.
Abeg Wetin happen? Can you give more details? My younger bro dey that side
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Uncleodi(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
JudgeKronos:
If it was southern or eastern traders ..... the army will be deployed, DSS will be deployed, in fact there would have been casualties on the side of the traders by now...
after that the military will be going house to house searching for & arresting people that burned the police vehicle ...

FG is useless.

You are actually right.
Skewed government

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Curious345: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by LadySarah: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Why will you wish it for Ebonyi what did Ebonyi people do to you?
Ebonyi govt not ppl.Umahi in particular.
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by RALPHOW(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Lord Lugard will never know peace in his grave, none of the British who had a hand in the amalgamation will ever know peace, even if Duke of Edinburgh was also one of them, may the same curse befall him

Amalgamation ended in 2014, Nigerians should stop to be cowards , if we don't want Nigeria again let's talk it.

They never born Duke during Amalgamation 1914
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Zeezenho: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
We know the truth it's not hausa it's fulany terrorist we know how they roll.the have stock piled weapons everywhere.even inside the market and they want us to be calm.

We are always right.no going back till the end.
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by kuuljay(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kobicove:
I hope this story was not exaggerated undecided
new artisan to be demolished because of the proximity to govt house.thats an exaggeration...they had a meeting in Wednesday night and want them to move in Thursday that's some how.policemen in two trucks ran away on sighting Ak 47 that means they were heavily armed and many,so where did they go with the arms that means you have armed house men fully armed inside enugu metropolis as we speak...and nobody has arrested them or know their where about...the big question is if the armed men were Igbos wouldn't there be blood bath and helicopter gunships looking for them? Something is cooking in this country and lots of us are still blind to see it.igbos need to massively wake up

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by UnabashedIPOB: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
The PUNCH gathered that trouble started when officials of the state government went to demolish the New Artisan Market following an order of the State High Court, which was said to have declared the market a security threat because of its proximity to the Government House.

However, an attempt to effect the execution was fiercely resisted by the Hausa traders, who reportedly went inside the market, brought several AK-47 rifles and chased away the officials and police detachment

I would like to address the above two statements starting with the first one. The question that any reasonable person would ask is: "Where was the government when the market was being built that close to the Government House?" Was it not aware prior to construction that having such a structure or any other that close in proximity to the seat of power poses a security threat?

I am in no way shape or form condoning the actions of the Hausa or Fulani traders but if the government is up to its task, it should have known long before now that having any structure that close to the Government House is dangerous. It's not fair to anyone to have their property destroyed after they have spent their hard earned money to build such when that could have been avoided if the government is responsive to its obligations.

Now, for the second statement, I have to say that if nothing else, this should be a lesson and an eye-opener to all the Igbo people everywhere including the traders in that market. You should arm yourselves and be ready because a day is coming when you have to defend both your life and property from being taken from you forcefully. What does it tell you that, in no time the Hausas were able to retreat into their stores and came out armed and ready to do battle.

If these people could take a stance against the State Government with their police, could you imagine what they would be able to do when confronted by ordinary citizens? I see all these events as warnings and signs of what lay ahead. Do not be taken by surprise because if you do, you would have your self to blame.

As for the police, my question is: "What happened?" I thought your so called President gave an order to shoot on sight anyone seen with AK47. Was the order given not applicable to them? What would have happened had that been Igbo traders brandishing AK47? Why is there UNEQUAL TREATMENT of all citizens under the law? You see, this is the reason why people HATE this country and you wonder why they want out from this suffocating HELL hole of a place called NIGERIA!
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Temptee101(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
[s]Hausas owned Ak47 in my dear region which means they have surrounded us waiting for final whistle to blow[/s].

Reports reaching us is that Benin Republic have shut down their borders.

Your people will have to turn to cape verge for shelter

1 Like

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Henri8: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ever8090:
In another man's land ooooo..... anyway in the other trend,..a gigantic mosque has been completed in the heart of Enugu city..
We go burn am later.
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Temptee101(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Wahala no dey ever end for Naija. Just hustle, make money and enjoy life. If you dey reason naija matter 24/7 you go just die early.

You can't enjoy money in an atmosphere so tensed like we have now.

An environment where you can get killed at any slightest provocation or even kidnapped.

You can never enjoy money when the majority around you are hungry, you'd become a potential prey.

You should rather be planning on how to escape this death trap called a shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Ayomi90: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Continue shouting Lord Lugard on every thread, don't take your destiny into ur own hands, maybe is Lord Lugard that is living in ur state or in Nigeria. Wait until dey finish u with ak47.
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by prophetfire: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Their story is like a man who wrote do not urinate on his fence but he is always urinating there. Before you know it outsiders will start urinating there too. Since you cannot obey your own law why should they?

Una dey use una hand burn police stations dey cause trouble una wan come effect law them comot ak47 you come blame them. No blame them. Make una enjoy.
. This is the more reason why ESN should take over the security of the east. This criminal Invaders need to be dealt with and police have shown to be useless. You see why ESN was formed? Police have become useless in the East. They know only to collect bribes.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by Freelane33(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
NO BE UNA DEY GIVE THEM THE GUN
Re: Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch by deflover(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
mbaise1000:
Who owns the land, not surprising, if it were igbos coming out with those guns they would have been shot at sight, me I will like to hear what the god of mbaka tokd him about this, looks like the god of mbaka has gone to sleep till 2023

that bastard kalo kalo catholic priest no dey see vision again
his eyes have been blinded by fura de nunu grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.