Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It (35865 Views)

Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google / UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Alejobs: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Electricity is always a challenge and i am always happy to be part of the solution to that. Do you need an mps? Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. 50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Prodigee: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

I noticed that ever since the British government made the announcement of granting Asylum to IPOB members, you and your fellow BMC's have been in unceasing secret pains... The news really tormented you guys to the point that you have to use every means possible to make the British change their mind.

Well, surprisingly, IPOB members are asking for Referendum and not Asylum like some Benin Republic refugees we know.

Do well to celebrate this news with a grilled vulture meat from the BMC barbecue business man in this forum.

Best regards.
Dey console yourself there. Nobody gives a shyte about online biafrod. Potopoto brain!

2 Likes

Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by letitrainnow(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Asylum to terrorist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Dozie32(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Nobody grants asylum to terrorists...

Otu Nnegi terrorist.
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Kobicove(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by hammerDK: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hannah Dawson, senior communications officer-Newsdesk at the Home office, the British government said the policy is being reviewed and will be uploaded once it is ready.

MAKE UNA TAKE THIS ONE WITH PALMWINE.

NIGERIA AND FAKE NEWS BE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER.

WHETHER DEM REVIEW OR NOT, THEY HAVE ALREADY GRANTED IT AND NOTHING BUHARI AND HIS FELLOW TERRORIST DO CAN CHANGE IT. IF LAI MOHAMMAD LIKE MAKE HIM GO CRY FOR QUEEN ELIZABETH PALACE.

ALSO, IPOB ALREADY TOLD THE UK WHERE TO GO WITH THEIR ASYLUM.

WE HAVE A COUNTRY CALLED BIAFRA AND WE DONT NEED THEIR ASYLUM.

ALL WE ARE SAYING IS, GIVE US REFERENDUM.

THE AMALGAMATION HAVE EXPIRED.
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by hybrid11(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
another nonsense
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by yemiyemi: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sebi i tell you.....No one grant asylum to terrorists....

1 Like

Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by jackwilson123: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Come in
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by onuman: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

I noticed that ever since the British government made the announcement of granting Asylum to IPOB members, you and your fellow BMC's have been in unceasing secret pains... The news really tormented you guys to the point that you have to use every means possible to make the British change their mind.

Well, surprisingly, IPOB members are asking for Referendum and not Asylum like some Benin Republic refugees we know.

Do well to celebrate this news with a grilled vulture meat from the BMC barbecue business man in this forum.

Best regards.

NgeneUkwenu will answer Biafran immediately after she leaves Buhari presidency.

For now, she is enjoying cheap cash from the presidency; doing what she loves most:

1 Like

Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Shokoloko(f): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Happening here in Canada, massively. I can't tell why. Even non IPOB Igbos are claiming to be members of IPOB or rather joining IPOB.
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Akudaisi: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Biafrians don't give a Bleep,let them shove their asylum to their hairy a##
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by ictjobber: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Asylum kor, Somalia ni. People who could burn down Lagos city and kill patriotic Nigerians in police uniforms just because their leader ordered them to do so are now thinking they can run elsewhere. Law of natural justice will take its full course. Those you burnt their properties and killed with grieve will do everything possible to hold you to account. A terrorist organisation that has nothing but hatred and bigotry against other Nigerian tribes should face justice everywhere from Germany to UK to Nigeria.

Burn down Lagos city? Are you normal atall?? Or are you just trying to spread your useless propaganda on Nairaland... If it's the former I pray you get well soon. If it's the latter, the earth you walk on is alive and it's seeing you if you are not careful na horrible death go await you....
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by hammerDK: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shokoloko:

Happening here in Canada, massively. I can't tell why. Even non IPOB Igbos are claiming to be members of IPOB or rather joining IPOB.

THEY SHOULD SEND THEIR PAPERS TO IPOB FOR VERIFICATION.

ALL THOSE USELESS UNDECISIVE SS MINORITIES, WILL CLAIM IPOB NOW.

WE GET REGISTER.

WE WILL TELL THEM THE FAKE IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
so he went there for injections and bad mouth igbo people
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Akudaisi: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

https://thisisradionow.com/british-government-withdraws-asylum-policy-for-ipob-members/
Ngene an unrepentant BMC,as this inflation is coming hope the 30k can still do you abi make we tell Bubu to increase am?
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by MartinsD12(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by hammerDK: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
OUR YORUBA BROTHERS WORKING FOR ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, WILL GET APPROVAL AS IPOB.

THAT IS HOW WE ROLL, WE ARE WORKING TOGETHER.
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by RomanGreen: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Asylum kor, Somalia ni. People who could burn down Lagos city and kill patriotic Nigerians in police uniforms just because their leader ordered them to do so are now thinking they can run elsewhere. Law of natural justice will take its full course. Those you burnt their properties and killed with grieve will do everything possible to hold you to account. A terrorist organisation that has nothing but hatred and bigotry against other Nigerian tribes should face justice everywhere from Germany to UK to Nigeria.

Just shut up
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Chigboboss: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
I knew it won't last with IPOB/ESN reign of terror, arson and killings.

I think their old asylum position was when IPOB was still a peaceful organization not inviolved with terror or ESN killings.

ESN was a great mistake but we are not yet ready for that conversation.
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Havertz10: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Inteltower:
I don't know how dumb u are

Couldn't that heading been that UK is reviewing their Asylum policy to pro Biafra groups

Poor headline
soft language, they are going to cancel the policy
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by hammerDK: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
[s]
Chigboboss:
I knew it won't last with IPOB/ESN reign of terror, arson and killings.

I think that their old position was when IPOB was still a peaceful organization not inviolved with terror or ESN killings.

ESN was a great mistake but we are not yet ready for that conversation.
[/s]

DO U KNOW HOW TO READ OR ARE NORTHERN ALMAJIRI MORE INTELIGENT THAN YOU?

WHERE WAS IT WITHDRAWN?

IF YOU GO TO UK NOW AND CLAIM IPOB, NOBODY IS REMOVING YOU FROM THERE.

DONT LET ALMAJIRIS FOOL U.

3 Likes

Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by ekwelum2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Only Buhari’s government gives asylum to terrorist, bandits and corrupt politicians.
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by jaxxy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

People seek secession are not terrorists.
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by sojfarm: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
We know it, its a ploy!!!

Trust Britain at your peril!!!

Nigeria is a big market for them.

You dont beg your enemies for freedom!!! Such freedom is taken by force.

What we need first and foremost is to deliver ourselves from slavery mentality.

We need to stand firm against internal and external enemies.
Re: UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It by Princedapace(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
lol

when I see Nigerians who defend this country, I laugh so hard.

Just be sure that u are among the very top elite, else if u need health emergence, u are dead bro/sis. Someone is celebrating a country that cant even provide electricity to her citizens. Nigeria just become the worse country in terms of electricity, beating DRC grin

I really love Nigerians. They can tolerate their leaders and even defend them. I mean, Nigerians provide their own water, electricity, even rely heavily on local herbs to augment poor health care services, provide their own security, can tolerate months of university strikes, I mean, what else can be fun being a politician in Nigeria? U get to be incompetent and defended by those u are suffering grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases / APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.