Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back (2661 Views)

I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Code For Airtel Friend And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
2015 iphone 6 grin
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
guy to summerize verthing for you shes abuses my mother
MickzyDonald:

Your lie is as gigantic as lai Muhammad's mouth
It's only people that have lower IQ's that will believe your trash, you bought 3 i pro max for yourself, you are bragging about your acct balance and yet you want to collect IPhone 6 back from someone, This is a disgrace to manhood
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
yh
Atiku:
2015 iphone 6 grin
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by ahmemmygrey(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
darkstar6971:
guy to summerize verthing for you shes abuses my mother

Instead of attracting all this curses
You suppose post the full gist

But no matter the condition, e no make sense to take the phone back but if na me, I go spoil my mama with this gifts instead of girls
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by guru03(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
just listen to ur self, you are just a partetic idiot that is shamelessly loosing at the end, so when you bought the phone you never new the other side of the coin, now that the going is though you want you phone back, hmmmmm nothing for you.
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by LikeAking: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
In Nigeria dem no dey take wetin dem buy fro woman back.
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by Angelacruz: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pele...
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2021
LikeAking:
In Nigeria dem no dey take wetin dem buy fro woman back.

who talk that one?
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by juniorstar(m): 5:40am On Apr 24, 2021
darkstar6971:
She betrayed me and i want my phone back, Should i meet her parents or ? plz advice me Nairalanders
William's did d exact same thing
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by Obakashdee(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2021
darkstar6971:
she dey dodge me na

Go her house na abi you sef Dey dodge

1 Like

Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Guy the moeny wey dey make azza e fit feed your all family for a decade, bitch ass bruh the thing pain me lady wey i wan marry caught having sex with someone else... E pain mefuck up... she no dey respond me even wehn w meet face to face wetin u wan make i do?
MickzyDonald:

It's only people that have lower IQ's that will believe your trash, you bought 3 i pro max for yourself, you are bragging about your acct balance and yet you want to collect IPhone 6 back from someone, This is a disgrace to manhood
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
ino no her house fam na for clubwe meet
Obakashdee:

Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by Obakashdee(m): 5:37am On Apr 27, 2021
darkstar6971:
ino no her house fam na for clubwe meet

Omo na True sha
E Don be be that
You go use another number track am bE That no time
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
im sure say i get future pass you... broke ass nigga oya visit my site amebo9ja.com i no be ur mate
Saltybear:

Your mates are at work doing something meaningful or writing exams to awesome institutions to chase their dreams
Zuckerberg invented facebook at 16 .

You are very useless indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
how bruh abeg teach me.... naso i caught her having sex with one guy, they girl wey i wan marry... E pain me
Obakashdee:

Omo na True sha
E Don be be that
You go use another number track am bE That no time
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
she don change area
Obakashdee:

Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
No be so bruh the thing pain me as i wan marry her caught her red handed ahving sex with one guy cry sha i leave her with God and i no go trust no Lady agaun
Atiku:
2015 iphone 6 grin
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
thats the mistake i make bruh
ahmemmygrey:

But no matter the condition, e no make sense to take the phone back but if na me, I go spoil my mama with this gifts instead of girls
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
ask am o
Paxxcarl:
who talk that one?
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
bruh im willing to marry her o with all my heart but see how she hurt my heart undecided
guru03:
just listen to ur self, you are just a partetic idiot that is shamelessly loosing at the end, so when you bought the phone you never new the other side of the coin, now that the going is though you want you phone back, hmmmmm nothing for you.
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by Akuruoulo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
darkstar6971:
She betrayed me and i want my phone back, Should i meet her parents or ? plz advice me Nairalanders

U ARE A SIMP AND WILL FOREVER BE A SIMP
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
na disgrace to ur father... ode, im sure say u no fit give single android phone to your babe, na only girl u sabi depend, guy if to say i fit meet u f2f ehn na stray bullet i go shot.. real broke ass
MickzyDonald:

Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
how bruh
Akuruoulo:

U ARE A SIMP AND WILL FOREVER BE A SIMP
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
i no get time for dat
ahmemmygrey:

Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hmm i no get ur time nigga.... im sure common 1k no fit give someone in need ode
Saltybear:

Your mates are at work doing something meaningful or writing exams to awesome institutions to chase their dreams
Zuckerberg invented facebook at 16 .

You are very useless indeed
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
U see, so na wetin ur brain feet reason?
Saltybear:
Shameless fake post made for traffic

Keep making fake posts o

Don't improve the website , keep relying on gimmicks to get traffic . You make fake posts and use fake accounts to respond so people will engage the fake topic .. well done

Smh

Rubbish
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
darkstar6971:
im sure say i get future pass you... broke ass nigga oya visit my site amebo9ja.com i no be ur mate

Shut up
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by Akuruoulo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
darkstar6971:
how bruh
How did u give a gal somethng u cant leave for her if she eventually leaves? How dare u gve her what u never give ur mom ? U need redpill tutorial
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by MickzyDonald: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
darkstar6971:
na disgrace to ur father... ode, im sure say u no fit give single android phone to your babe, na only girl u sabi depend, guy if to say i fit meet u f2f ehn na stray bullet i go shot.. real broke ass
For God sake,how many times have you quoted me, I'd love to do the f2f thing but i realized i shouldn't be wasting my time replying an insolent numskull...So when next you quote me I'd suggest you get your gun ready
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by Obakashdee(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
darkstar6971:
how bruh abeg teach me.... naso i caught her having sex with one guy, they girl wey i wan marry... E pain me
Omo this one crace oo
Send me email on hensleybrian63@gmail.com make we plan am
Re: Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back by darkstar6971(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2021
Can your Family ever??
MickzyDonald:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young And Mobile: The Smartphone Generation / Help With Opening Itunes Account Without Credit Card / Its Back Again MTN Package Check It Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.