Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls (681 Views)

I Need #60,000 Loan Or Business Partner / Should I Sue? Legal Advise Needed Please / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
I just started introducing my company...a total ICT services company to Schools and businesses around me by submitting introduction letters at their premises.

My major scope of work includes Computer, Printers repairs, Computer Network configuration and maintenance, CCTV installations and sales.

Kindly suggests ways to penetrate the already saturated markets. What other steps can I take to get a reasonable share of the markets?
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
MuyiBinary:
I just started introducing my company...a total ICT services company to Schools and businesses around me by submitting introduction letters at their premises.

My major scope of work includes Computer, Printers repairs, Computer Network configuration and maintenance, CCTV installations and sales.

Kindly suggests ways to penetrate the already saturated markets. What other steps can I take to get a reasonable share of the markets?

I am a business development guru

Here are some free tips

Social media
Go on LinkedIn and connect with Head IT or Head Admin of different companieake sure you account is a premium account send inmaiks telling them about yoursm services

Note make sure you add numbers everyone wants to save money , tell them how your services can help them save it improve their revenue, and be ready to go do live demos

Lastly hire an experienced business development guru like me

But mind you we don't take cheap salary o

Hire youth corpers or under grad IT students to do some cold calling
Segment your target market etc

Bye
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saltybear:

I am a business development guru

Here are some free tips

Social media
Go on LinkedIn and connect with Head IT or Head Admin of different companieake sure you account is a premium account send inmaiks telling them about yoursm services

Note make sure you add numbers everyone wants to save money , tell them how your services can help them save it improve their revenue, and be ready to go do live demos

Lastly hire an experienced business development guru like me

But mind you we don't take cheap salary o

Hire youth corpers or under grad IT students to do some cold calling
Segment your target market etc

Bye

Thanks for this insightful response.

BY segmenting my target, do you mean I should focus on a particular line of potential clients?
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
MuyiBinary:

Thanks for this insightful response.

BY segmenting my target, do you mean I should focus on a particular line of potential clients?

Oga for indepth strategy pay me

Then you will see market growth , freebies don't give result .

I just gave you a tip to show you I ain't no rookie

I have over 11 years experience in business development of IT, webtech and telecom verticals
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saltybear:

I have over 11 years experience in business development of IT, webtech and telecom verticals

Thanks I appreciate but what's your minimum? Pls note the fact that this is a start up.
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by psucc(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saltybear:

Nna! ehh today I don learn. This long I didn't know Telecom get vertical (and maybe horizontal). Guy please I need to know the meaning, please.

To the topic, I guess the op is a startup. If so, you can partner not bill. So long as you are not rivals, you two can work on something (real life, not this ghost) so that you can share thereafter.

PARTNERSHIP is key here.
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
psucc:
Nna! ehh today I don learn. This long I didn't know Telecom get vertical (and maybe horizontal). Guy please I need to know the meaning, please.

To the topic, I guess the op is a startup. If so, you can partner not bill. So long as you are not rivals, you two can work on something (real life, not this ghost) so that you can share thereafter.

PARTNERSHIP is key here.

Thanks.
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
MuyiBinary:

Thanks I appreciate but what's your minimum? Pls note the fact that this is a start up.

Dm me for serious talk not this . The fact that you are looking for professional information for free is very worrisome.

Are you sure you understand what a start up entails ?

I can mentor you but not for free, my time is valuable .

Bye
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saltybear:

Dm me for serious talk not this . The fact that you are looking for professional information for free is very worrisome.

Are you sure you understand what a start up entails ?

I can mentor you but not for free, my time is valuable .

Bye

Maybe I'll have to stick to depending on my own experience and the limited disposable capital for now. You are making it more difficult by the tone of your recent response. Besides, I don't think you are affordable... for now.
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
MuyiBinary:

Maybe I'll have to stick to depending on my own experience and the limited disposable capital for now. You are making it more difficult by the tone of your recent response. Besides, I don't think you are affordable... for now.

My tone?

I am done

Have a great evening
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Saltybear:

My tone?

I am done

Have a great evening

You too. Thanks.
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
more contribution pls
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by missypurple1(f): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=MuyiBinary post=101051001]I just started introducing my company...a total ICT services company to Schools and businesses around me by submitting introduction letters at their premises.

Kindly suggests ways to penetrate the already saturated markets. What other steps can I take to get a reasonable share of the markets?[/quote

1. advertise! advertise!! advertise!!!
2. To also help you float the business, you can offer to teach people this skills for a fee
3. create social media accounts for your business, use organic and paid approach to get customers
4. Continually advertise!
wish you success

1 Like

Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by mcameo: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Where are you based?
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=missypurple1 post=101087379][/quote]

Thanks.
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
mcameo:
Where are you based?

Lagos mainland.
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by mcameo: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Do chat me up. 07011680871

1 Like

Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2021
mcameo:
Do chat me up. 07011680871

Ok
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by SavageResponse(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2021
MuyiBinary:

Binary Options no pay again?

Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

Binary Options no pay again?

You are very daft.
So a trader cannot have other business abi?
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by SavageResponse(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
MuyiBinary:

You are very daft.
So a trader cannot have other business abi?

Answer the question you stupid donkey...you gave the impression it's your main source of earnings and not a side hustle.
Re: Are You Into ICT Or Business Development...advise Needed Pls by MuyiBinary: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2021
SavageResponse:

Answer the question you stupid donkey...you gave the impression it's your main source of earnings and not a side hustle.

Just tell us you are one of those dullards who lose in trading and you are looking for bedmates failure like yourself. FYI, i actively trade but I'm a Systems Engr. before I found trading.

For those who are wondering why I'm responding to this clown this way, he's like that... he asked the question derisively.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Dropservicer: Live The Life You Want / Toshiba Laptop For 10,000 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.