Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air (36311 Views)

Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport / Drama As Unruly Max Air Pilot Holds Passengers Hostage For 4 Hours After Boardin / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by mayskit4luv(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oga o
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Skoopy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
We all have our stories with this guys and virtually every other service provider in Nigeria, they are bottom low in customer's satisfaction.

Airpeace is almost in same category with Max air.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by PotatoSalad(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
emperordelis:
This same max air that delayed flight from Abj to Lag for over 6 hours...What's wrong with these people abeg
We're comfortable with suffer head. Make dem start to dey sue these people. Them go comport.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Johnjanrt: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Whoops! Seems like everyone in power get SARS trait for this country o.
Dem no fit try this rubbish give any guy-man there and there go treat the stupid idiot f-up.
WTF
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by bamisho: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
That type of staff will also be making noise about politicians, if he wants to break someone's phone over bad service from his company if he was in a position of power imagine what he will do
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by fitinwell: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is Nigeria..

Black men rules this country...
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by dangotesmummy: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Smh
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Venlony: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
shurch:
the bird is not crying like a bird anymore .
The rat are not crying like rat again. Hahaha...Yoruba Nolly wood.
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Starhearts: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Am advising u pple to ignore max airline.

They re bad company

They gave me terrible experience as well last year.

I remember one useless slim Igbo girl at d desk
Those pple need to be slaughtered
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by OkeyNW: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
I also experienced same yesterday evening.
Booked 7:50pm flight to Kano, from Abuja. It was delayed without addressing or updating us.
We eventually left Abuja around 2:00am this morning. Was a terrible experience.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Bwilliam(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
I wanted to say something about leopard and the changing of its spots, but let me comment my reserve.. Lol
When you are a herder, everybody looks like a cow you can use force to drive.
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by athaboi(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
What's Max Air?? I swear there are some Nigeria airlines I can't fly for any reason

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by omoadeleye(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Stupid corper, must you video everything?
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by ggood: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
so from Lagos to sokoto is 109000
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by BigDawsNet: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
When their is a delay with flights

It's comes with a reason

Probably Engineering or weather related issues

Passengers don't know this because it's not your job to examine scheduled flights...

Just keep calm and fly when they release the green light...

Wish everyone good luck

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by iguita: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigerians do not like to follow up on issues. You do not need anyone to call out the airline. Report them to the Consumer Protection Council. I once had an issue like this, Was flying from Bamako to Lisbon via Turkish. The flight from Bamako was supposed to take off by 10pm nut the plane arrived by midnight. Las las, as we were landing Istanbul, my flight to Libon was taking off. The airline put me in hotel, fed me but I still reported them because they made me pay for transit visa into Turkey. I paid 40 Euros for the transit visa, they gave me 400 Euro credits to fly with them as compensation for not paying for my 40 Euro visa.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by feedthenation(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
---It is amazing how airline business is still profitable with the way customers are treated---
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by DayDreamer05(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
heartbraker:
Dis one manage enter flight for d first time in her life person no go hear word again nawa for all dis local people.
You too dey talk, haa!!!
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by 2dominate: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
When their is a delay with flights

It's comes with a reason

Probably Engineering or weather related issues

Passengers don't know this because it's not your job to examine scheduled flights...

Just keep calm and fly when they release the green light...

Wish everyone good luck

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Then the company should inform everyone about the reason for delay

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Judolisco(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
U be corper.... Pele o corper grin
Thread carefully dem dey beat corper o... Na lawless country u dey o
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Coldie(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
heartbraker:
Dis one manage enter flight for d first time in her life person no go hear word again nawa for all dis local people.
Seriously plenty of una for dz nairaland dae talk anyhow o

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by FingardPucci(f): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Some Hausa/Fulani people seem to be terrible at people's management.
Max Airline is owned by Hausa man.
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by ransomed: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sorry bro, Air Peace can do worst stuff than this. They specialize in outright cancellation and will tell you your money is nonrefundable.
You should add to it to rebook another flight on the same route.
There is no airline in Nigeria but, Air Shame
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
You left airpeace to book an aboki owned flight
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Bwilliam(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Starhearts:
Am advising u pple to ignore max airline.

They re bad company

They gave me terrible experience as well last year.

I remember one useless slim Igbo girl at d desk
Those pple need to be slaughtered

The slim igbo girl is there because the brain dead zombiefied women from your village cannot do what she's doing.
The fault is not from her end, the fault is on the adamu-mumu's that thought they could do what an igbo is doing.
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by tobaaro(m): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigerian airlines have lost it o. They absolutely do not regard customers anymore.. Their staff now act with an impunity mien especially because you are left with no choice but to rant on Social Media.

In Yoruba they say that Ti Iya Nla ba gbe ni shan le, kekere naa a gun ori e. Meaning when Biig problems throw you down, small ones too will climb on you. Our govt rapes us, why won't airlines finger us?
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
athaboi:
What's Max Air?? I swear there are some Nigeria airlines I can't fly for any reason
Your funi o, from lagos to ilorin its only one air line 'Over land'. you will sha enter it weda u like it or not

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Bwilliam(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
ransomed:
Sorry bro, Air Peace can do worst stuff than this. They specialize in outright cancellation and will tell you your money is nonrefundable.
You should add to it to rebook another flight on the same route.
There is no airline in Nigeria but, Air Shame

No be Air peace chapter we dey table today, turn your book of lamentations to chapter Air max.
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by lookingfly: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Gift52:

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVQg61IO91o

Click here to subscribe to our channel

Hello good day sir. I am your follower and a youth corper posted to sokoto state for NYSC. I had a terrible experience yesterday at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl while travelling back from the east to Sokoto where my place of primary assignment is.

I booked to fly with MAX air yesterday and flight departure was for 12:55pm. I got to the airport at 11am checked in etc only to be delayed throughout the day. The flight was moved from 12:55pm to 5:40pm. We kept waiting until around 6:30pm but still nothing. No address from max air staff, no apologies, nothing. In fact at some point they all were no where to be found at their front desk. We kept waiting.

Later around 8pm they announced that the flight to sokoto is on its way, that it will be delayed by 50mins. At this point everyone including me got mad and started shouting and asking to be properly addressed. Me I was scared to travel in the night to sokoto because I'm a corper and I don't know sokoto. I'm reporting to my PPA for the first time

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/COAj8yeJQ1t/?igshid=d5jab6gtkvcj
how is wamakko camp, we rocked that camp those days.......I don try all the airlines for ages now and no one goes to sokoto, am still surprised one flight don manage de go there. They really screwed up if this is true.
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Ceenachi: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kobicove:
To be honest an airline that probably operates all it's routes with just one aircraft will provide shitty service. undecided

You paid for cheap article and you got rubbish service...next time go and book your flight on Air Peace or Dana Air or alternatively you go by road!

Oga nah lie
Where is it written if u paid for a cheap flight and get rubbish service

Naso una go dey talk wetin una no know undecided
Abeg no quote me if u no get wetin u wey talk tongue

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by CsRockefeller(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Even road transport companies treat passengers better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Overspeeding Driver Loses Control & Dies In Umuahia (Disturbing Photo) / Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians / Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.