Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Inec Deny Ngige Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Deny Ngige Victory (949 Views)

Standstill As INEC Deny PDP Equal Agent Representation. PICTURES. / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2011
Inec chairman yesterday deny the victory of Chris Ngige and order a re run in some contentios ward, also the chairman reject and condemn the action of Mr Anene
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by falgar: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2011
na wa for ngige and his cohort, i just knew that he was acting all these while. he acts are so desperate, s
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2011
The case of that state is worrysome but you cant rule out the role play by Dora. You still remember Aunty Ayoka of Ekiti state
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by gernded(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2011
NGIGE WANTED TO PLAY SMART GUY TO BLAME EVERY THING ON PDP AND APGA, BUT WE THE POLITICAL PUNDIT NO WHAT HE IS UP TO .

LISTEN MY PEOPLE NGIGE WILL NEVER WIN AN ELECTION IN ANMBRA EVEN AS A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN.
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2011
gernded:

NGIGE WANTED TO PLAY SMART GUY TO BLAME EVERY THING ON PDP AND APGA, BUT WE THE POLITICAL PUNDIT NO WHAT HE IS UP TO .

LISTEN MY PEOPLE NGIGE WILL NEVER WIN AN ELECTION IN ANMBRA EVEN AS A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN.
what about his popularity or is it all fake up
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by ifyalways(f): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2011
gernded:

Who is gonna listen to you?A fella that can't differentiate know from no

Abeg,go siddon for hot sand jor,you think say here na Ochanja mkt?.

@Topic, . . .and this story came from where
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
It's straight from Jega's mouth during his press briefing.
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by seanet02: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
He will still win, No shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
seanet02:

He will still win, No shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i heard the contentious wards is more of Dora stronghold, but i also wish he'll do well.
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
gernded:

At least get your facts right so you do not come off like a bubble-headed rambler. This case all started when the INEC official complained that he was being cajoled into throwing for the APGA side of this. Ngige has barely said much of this. Note this all began only 2 sunday's ago.
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

At least get your facts right so you do not come off like a bubble-headed rambler. This case all started when the INEC official complained that he was being cajoled into throwing for the APGA side of this. Ngige has barely said much of this. Note this all began only 2 sunday's ago.
did the returning officer Anene mention APGA? Who knows maybe it is even Ngige that is trying to manipulate the process
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
olawalebab:

did the returning officer Anene mention APGA? Who knows maybe it is even Ngige that is trying to manipulate the process

One can easily google the events of the last two weeks to know what the side of the returning officer is in all this. There is no need to try to link it to Ngige when the RO did not do that? There is really no need to do that since the story is still less than two weeks old.
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
You've said it all, Aunty Dora was in the picture during Mummy Ayoka saga in Ekiti, so no need of exonerating her.
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by Stankoko(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
hav[eq uwotea tcaheduthor=gernded link=topic=652062.msg8179916#msg8179916 date=1303460652]

[quote][/quote]I wonder why people just type because they have a Keyboard. If u don't know what happened at the polls, then shut the f***k up and stop talking rubbish. Dora may be a hero @ abuja but she's no hero over here because she let herself to be used in an inhuman campaign against Ndigbo. How can dora win in her constituency when only few persons like her. Any sensible and right thinking person knows that it takes a majority to win an election. Dora destroyed goods worth billions in an unguarded war against fake drugs. I'm not saying that fake drug is okay, but I am trying to say that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Most of the drugs burnt were american drugs just because they have no Nafdac no. Since when did americans begin to produce fake drugs? The fake drugs they ought to have watched out for were the ones with Nafdac no. Lots of Paracetamol and Panadols are fake drugs. Even when dora was rampaging the masses like a loose canon, what were the tools used in ascertaining the authenticity of the drugs? While the drug market was shut down for months and shop owners dying of hunger, akunyili was busy collecting International awards. Today she wants to represent the masses. She thought that hiding behind the big coat of Peter Obi would save her, but unfortunately for her, anambrarians sre tired of wolves in sheep's clothing. Akunyili is just an opportunist. Period. Ngige is the man and the revolution has just begun! Ahoi!
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
Stankoko:

hav[eq uwotea tcaheduthor=gernded link=topic=652062.msg8179916#msg8179916 date=1303460652]

I wonder why people just type because they have a Keyboard. If u don't know what happened at the polls, then shut the f***k up and stop talking rubbish. Dora may be a hero @ abuja but she's no hero over here because she let herself to be used in an inhuman campaign against Ndigbo. How can dora win in her constituency when only few persons like her. Any sensible and right thinking person knows that it takes a majority to win an election. Dora destroyed goods worth billions in an unguarded war against fake drugs. I'm not saying that fake drug is okay, but I am trying to say that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Most of the drugs burnt were american drugs just because they have no Nafdac no. Since when did americans begin to produce fake drugs? The fake drugs they ought to have watched out for were the ones with Nafdac no. Lots of Paracetamol and Panadols are fake drugs. Even when dora was rampaging the masses like a loose canon, what were the tools used in ascertaining the authenticity of the drugs? While the drug market was shut down for months and shop owners dying of hunger, akunyili was busy collecting International awards. Today she wants to represent the masses. She thought that hiding behind the big coat of Peter Obi would save her, but unfortunately for her, anambrarians sre tired of wolves in sheep's clothing. Akunyili is just an opportunist. Period. Ngige is the man and the revolution has just begun! Ahoi!
if i should get you right, what you are saying is that for Dora it's say back time. But all those 'american drugs' are not fake. You may say she is not popular or love by her people but dont let us deny her the glory of the war against fake drug
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by nwaafo1: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2011
Stankoko:

I wonder why people just type because they have a Keyboard. If u don't know what happened at the polls, then shut the f***k up and stop talking rubbish. Dora may be a hero @ abuja but she's no hero over here because she let herself to be used in an inhuman campaign against Ndigbo. How can dora win in her constituency when only few persons like her. Any sensible and right thinking person knows that it takes a majority to win an election. Dora destroyed goods worth billions in an unguarded war against fake drugs. I'm not saying that fake drug is okay, but I am trying to say that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Most of the drugs burnt were american drugs just because they have no Nafdac no. Since when did americans begin to produce fake drugs? The fake drugs they ought to have watched out for were the ones with Nafdac no. Lots of Paracetamol and Panadols are fake drugs. Even when dora was rampaging the masses like a loose canon, what were the tools used in ascertaining the authenticity of the drugs? While the drug market was shut down for months and shop owners dying of hunger, akunyili was busy collecting International awards. Today she wants to represent the masses. She thought that hiding behind the big coat of Peter Obi would save her, but unfortunately for her, anambrarians sre tired of wolves in sheep's clothing. Akunyili is just an opportunist. Period. Ngige is the man and the revolution has just begun! Ahoi!
NONSENSE, u just wasted some minutes typing this trash
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by nwaafo1: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2011
who doesnt know Ngige is a thug, agbero
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
nwa afo:

who doesnt know Ngige is a thug, agbero
Can you substantiate that?
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by falgar: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
Stankoko:

stankoko , no doubt you are the biggest fool of our time. d fact dt ngige 's cohorts are importers of fake drug and sub standard drugs importers makes him d biggest looser of our time.
i am a medical personnel and in position to tell you how head bridge drug has dealt wt pple.if u have vowed not to justify Dora' s act during NAFDAC days then i wish ur loved one or child be treated with expired drugs which expiry date has bn doctored, a chalk molded into shape of a vital drug when ur life is hanging in a thin line.
AMERICAN DRUGS my foot when u cant get it registered,is only in naija dt pple justify stupid act .
i rather will accept that u prefer ngige than her and not tell me u hate her cos she served the country right. dont worry most of the bill phamarcists are pushing in the house will send you to village
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by freepeople: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
By canceling the election, INEC is putting themselves in a legal logjam. I believe that Ngige, ACN and their legal advisers must be weighing their options now.
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
freepeople:

By canceling the election, INEC is putting themselves in a legal logjam. I believe that Ngige, ACN and their legal advisers must be weighing their options now.
no any logjam here, they reserve the right to do what they did. I only expect him to go back to the drawing board and prepare well for the re run
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by Stankoko(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
falgar:

stankoko , no doubt you are the biggest fool of our time. d fact dt ngige 's cohorts are importers of fake drug and sub standard drugs importers makes him d biggest looser of our time.
i am a medical personnel and in position to tell you how head bridge drug has dealt wt pple.if u have vowed not to justify Dora' s act during NAFDAC days then i wish your loved one or child be treated with expired drugs which expiry date has bn doctored, a chalk molded into shape of a vital drug when your life is hanging in a thin line.
AMERICAN DRUGS my foot when u cant get it registered,is only in naija dt pple justify silly act .
i rather will accept that u prefer ngige than her and not tell me u hate her cos she served the country right. dont worry most of the bill phamarcists are pushing in the house will send you to village
the reason I'm taking the pains to reply u is to tell u what an educated iliterate u are. Secondly, so u don't confuse other inncent minded people of naira land. If u have read me well u ought to have noticed that I wasn't condeming dora's action in it's entirety. I am not advocating for the criminals at the drug market either. All I said is this, anything worth doing, is worth doing well. I know there are fake drugs but must the innocent ones also be crucified. U said u are a medic, how many fake drugs were found in that market? If those fake drugs were actually discovered, why were the perpetrators not arrested? Why have they not been charged to court? Why are they not in prison now? Do u want to know why? It's because there were no fake drugs there! The fake drugs u and I are talking about are the ones with nafdac no. I hope u understand where I am coming from? Amoxil, paracetamol, panadol, zentel, etc. These are de fake drugs we are talking about. They were'nt burnt by dora's agents and that's y they are still there today. The truth is that your role model dora did not get the job done, why the likes of u are celebrating her is because two stupid men tried to assasinate her, when she failed to die, she became a hero or heroine. As for me, she is a political opportunist looking for the right moment to strike. You called yourself a medical doctor, but don't know these thing. May be u got ur medical license in your village. Or were u trying to scare me with it? I may not be a medical doctor but I am already a doctor of public Administrations in one of the best institutions in America. So don't try to scare me with ur Medical whatever cuz I have lots of them as friends in the states. I've already wasted enough time with u, good day and keep on wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by falgar: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
Stankoko:

the reason I'm taking the pains to reply u is to tell u what an educated iliterate u are. Secondly, so u don't confuse other inncent minded people of naira land. If u have read me well u ought to have noticed that I wasn't condeming dora's action in it's entirety. I am not advocating for the criminals at the drug market either. All I said is this, anything worth doing, is worth doing well. I know there are fake drugs but must the innocent ones also be crucified. U said u are a medic, how many fake drugs were found in that market? If those fake drugs were actually discovered, why were the perpetrators not arrested? Why have they not been charged to court? Why are they not in prison now? Do u want to know why? It's because there were no fake drugs there! The fake drugs u and I are talking about are the ones with nafdac no. I hope u understand where I am coming from? Amoxil, paracetamol, panadol, zentel, etc. These are de fake drugs we are talking about. They were'nt burnt by dora's agents and that's y they are still there today. The truth is that your role model dora did not get the job done, why the likes of u are celebrating her is because two silly men tried to assasinate her, when she failed to die, she became a hero or heroine. As for me, she is a political opportunist looking for the right moment to strike. You called yourself a medical doctor, but don't know these thing. May be u got your medical license in your village. Or were u trying to scare me with it? I may not be a medical doctor but I am already a doctor of public Administrations in one of the best institutions in America. So don't try to scare me with your Medical whatever cuz I have lots of them as friends in the states. I've already wasted enough time with u, good day and keep on wallowing in your ignorance.

@ stankoko i choose not to argue with those of you outside there cos you live merely on hear say. if you happen close relatives over there or mingle wt those affected, no doubt they confused you . i have a cousin over there who has caplets and tablets moulder in his shop, will neither pity or bear with him if they get him imprisoned today. is only in nigeria that insatiable quest for money gets pple easily blindfolded. i rest my case till fed govt pass some bills into law with 80% enforcement
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by Stankoko(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
Stankoko:

the reason I'm taking the pains to reply u is to tell u what an educated iliterate u are. Secondly, so u don't confuse other inncent minded people of naira land. If u have read me well u ought to have noticed that I wasn't condeming dora's action in it's entirety. I am not advocating for the criminals at the drug market either. All I said is this, anything worth doing, is worth doing well. I know there are fake drugs but must the innocent ones also be crucified. U said u are a medic, how many fake drugs were found in that market? If those fake drugs were actually discovered, why were the perpetrators not arrested? Why have they not been charged to court? Why are they not in prison now? Do u want to know why? It's because there were no fake drugs there! The fake drugs u and I are talking about are the ones with nafdac no. I hope u understand where I am coming from? Amoxil, paracetamol, panadol, zentel, etc. These are de fake drugs we are talking about. They were'nt burnt by dora's agents and that's y they are still there today. The truth is that your role model dora did not get the job done, why the likes of u are celebrating her is because two silly men tried to assasinate her, when she failed to die, she became a hero or heroine. As for me, she is a political opportunist looking for the right moment to strike. You called yourself a medical doctor, but don't know these thing. May be u got your medical license in your village. Or were u trying to scare me with it? I may not be a medical doctor but I am already a doctor of public Administrations in one of the best institutions in America. So don't try to scare me with your Medical whatever cuz I have lots of them as friends in the states. I've already wasted enough time with u, good day and keep on wallowing in your ignorance.

falgar:

@ stankoko i choose not to argue with those of you outside there cos you live merely on hear say. if you happen close relatives over there or mingle wt those affected, no doubt they confused you . i have a cousin over there who has caplets and tablets moulder in his shop, will neither pity or bear with him if they get him imprisoned today. is only in nigeria that insatiable quest for money gets pple easily blindfolded. i rest my case till fed govt pass some bills into law with 80% enforcement

I'm not talking merely on rumours, I have facts. Talking about the guy that has a tablet moulder in his shop, what drugs do u think he would be producing? U guessed right, the ones with Nafdac nos! But when the half baked educated Dora came, what did he do? He overlooked them. Why? Because they have Nafdac no. To me, the Nafdac no is just a license to produce rubbish. They should start looking at those drugs very well, cuz most of them are fake! You, the doc of all people ought to know that. My teacher, Mr.Jones, told me in Grade 8, ''Stan, you read but u don't study, think about it''. I guess it's also applicable to u, Falgar. Think about it!
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
Stankoko:

I'm not talking merely on rumours, I have facts. Talking about the guy that has a tablet moulder in his shop, what drugs do u think he would be producing? U guessed right, the ones with Nafdac nos! But when the half baked educated Dora came, what did he do? He overlooked them. Why? Because they have Nafdac no. To me, the Nafdac no is just a license to produce rubbish. They should start looking at those drugs very well, cuz most of them are fake! You, the doc of all people ought to know that. My teacher, Mr.Jones, told me in Grade 8, ''Stan, you read but u don't study, think about it''. I guess it's also applicable to u, Falgar. Think about it!
this really call for reflection, so once you have the NAFDAC no. You are free to produce anything? May God help us
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by olawalebabs(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2011
At last, Ngige declare the winner of the re run election. Congrat, Aunty Dora, better luck next time
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by DEEHASAL(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2011
He who laughs last,Laughs best,

Dora left Jonathan's cabinet "to save her marriage",
What next for her right now?

Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by Gbawe: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2011
DEEHASAL:

He who laughs last,Laughs best,

Dora left Jonathan's cabinet "to save her marriage",
What next for her right now?

Indeed. Akunyili must learn to be more circumspect in speech. Now she has talked herself out of appointment under GEJ. Anyway, up Ngige !!!!!!!!!!!! I no go lie , I like the bobo as a leader .
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by otokx(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2011
source please
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by lwisee: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2011
otokx:

source please

Radio Nigeria network news this morning
Re: Inec Deny Ngige Victory by onyengbu: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2011
Also, NTA, AIT, everything must not be on the internet.

(1) (Reply)

Legislators Demand 2.5 Billion Naira Bribe To Pass Petroleum Industry Bill And Swfb-investigation / Speaker: Cpc Backs Tambuwal / As Phcn Joined The Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.