Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) (28603 Views)

Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video / Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Real big time SIMP...
Whatever you make, your brother dey make am times 3..
Nwa iberibe nwanyi ji yiri nku..
Nwa Nzuzu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Lucifer1419: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Exactly my niggarrrr

I don't believe that shit...

They should settle
Paul and Peter are pussy ass niggarrs
I see no reason why them go still dey fight till now without settlement
except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Even Esau and Jacob no do reach this one, despite the fact say BirthRight involve
. the real issue is that paul Bleep lola before peter meet lola, and as twins brother Paul let peter know say him Don Bleep Lola, but peter was blindly in Love with Lola, even after peter mum new about the scandal, she told peter not to marry Lola because his twins brother had already slept with her, to them it's an abomination to marry a lady that had already slept with your twins brother, this how far I can go about this story, and this is the reason they broke up as p.sqaure.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
okay thanks
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Lilphat: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good for u
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by ramatintin(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
We done hear.next
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Maobichek: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
BlessedNuel:
This guy and his brother behaves like women.

Wonder why blood brothers,twins for that matter go dey compete amongst themselves.

There is no competition ok, now they both are into solo and we have seen and heard their songs .

Musically, Paul is ahead of Peter, song like "Reason with me" bear record who is better. Peter recently released a new album with over 8 songs featuring some top stars but how far has it gone on iTunes, Utube etc.

Peter may be richer than Paul financially but musically, Paul is ahead of him. There is no competition there.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Maobichek: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ugandatales:

If it was left to Paul and Peter, trust me, they would have settled long time ago. The main issue is with their elder brother, Jude.

The reason Omo sexy's marriage is still intact is cos they don't update their home and marriage in the social media and I tell you the truth, they will surely stay together till death do them path by the grace of God.

Having said that, Peter started granting interviews about their problems, if you are observant, he goes to the social media more and Jude/Paul failed to be matured and reasonable and join him attacking themselves.

Also, Peter walk out of PSquare, he specifically demand that the group be desolved so Jude must take the blame of not being matured enough as their elder brother and not the splitting of PSQUARE.

PSquare is gone, Peter should stop talking about PSquare and concentrate on his solo music, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by mindtricks: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
thorpido:
Yes,you don't have to share with anybody.As per making more money,na lie be that.P-Square as a group is bigger than all individual units combined.
Sad but I think it is true.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Afromentalist: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
thorpido:
Yes,you don't have to share with anybody.As per making more money,na lie be that.P-Square as a group is bigger than all individual units combined.
Psquare might make more money but by the time you split it into 3, given that Jude took 40% alone, Mr. P May have a point there.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Vince77(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
LAIR
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Guyman111: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Exactly my niggarrrr

I don't believe that shit...

They should settle
Paul and Peter are pussy ass niggarrs
I see no reason why them go still dey fight till now without settlement
except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Even Esau and Jacob no do reach this one, despite the fact say BirthRight involve

were Esau nd Jacob from igbo? You don't know igbo man wen it comes to money. Na play oh
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by grandstar(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2021
thorpido:

You are almost correct. I think the senior brother's share was the largest so was really unfair. If you take in his senior brothers share, he may not have been making much. As a group, they would keep a percentage aside for expenses as well.

So at the end of the day, he may not have been making that much. Now, he gets everything. Any money he sets out as expenses also belongs to him. It is not audio money.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Kidney1414(m): 4:43am On Apr 24, 2021
If u ask me,i wil tel u dat this guys ar nt twins at all.see hw woman tear them apart.can u tell me dat a single tree can make a forest? undecidedIf u ask me,i wil tel u dat this guys ar nt twins at all.see hw woman tear them apart.can u tell me dat a single tree can make a forest?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by alhajiwada(m): 5:00am On Apr 24, 2021
Name just ONE hit song from Mr. P since the split..... Exactly!

However for Rudeboy na back to back hits since!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by BoraWizzle(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Story for the godsssss
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2021
aspabay:
Paul has ben on vibration mode since the split. No more quality songs.

God bless Mr P

Greedy and hateful Paul
lol.. You just stated the opposite..
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by bukatyne(f): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Citizenshelm:
Singer Peter Okoye says that he makes more money as a solo artiste than he did when he sang with his twin brother Paul Okoye, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old said this in a recent interview with HipTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX5VI1OmV64

Peter went solo after years of fighting his brothers Paul and Jude Okoye over the management of P-Square.

He now performs as Mr P, while his twin brother now bears the name Rude Boy.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CN-PJ4tJb1D/?igshid=13ya8wmb3liry

Post absolutely unnecessary. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by bammydhele(m): 7:08am On Apr 24, 2021
I love the decision he made. He can't keep forcing himself to a group because of bloodline while he is not always considered important
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. the real issue is that paul Bleep lola before peter meet lola, and as twins brother Paul let peter know say him Don Bleep Lola, but peter was blindly in Love with Lola, even after peter mum new about the scandal, she told peter not to marry Lola because his twins brother had already slept with her, to them it's an abomination to marry a lady that had already slept with your twins brother, this how far I can go about this story, and this is the reason they broke up as p.sqaure.
Where u get dz story from
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2021
Ugandatales:

If it was left to Paul and Peter, trust me, they would have settled long time ago. The main issue is with their elder brother, Jude.
Explain. But peter was the one who broke the group?

Peter didn't know his talents he thought since he had more fame he was the coco.

So he wanted more money, only for him to get disappointed
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2021
grandstar:

You are almost correct. I think the senior brother's share was the largest so was really unfair. If you take in his senior brothers share, he may not have been making much. As a group, they would keep a percentage aside for expenses as well.

So at the end of the day, he may not have been making that much. Now, he gets everything. Any money he sets out as expenses also belongs to him. It is not audio money.

.for real, this story u just talk sound reasonable?

His senior brothers money was bigger?

But at a time psquare brothers were the richest artists in Nigeria?

Mr p just got greedy and didn't want to share, someone that because of money was willing to take out jude their Manager from day one that's made them big, sooner or later because of money he was going to take out paul too.

Paul was smart enough to see it
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2021
alhajiwada:
Name just ONE hit song from Mr. P since the split..... Exactly!

However for Rudeboy na back to back hits since!
The guy has blocked everyone who tells him the truth on social media, all he has right now are yes men that keeps supporting the nonsense he sings.

His song paloma was written by Singah, every part of that song made sense but the moment mr p began to sing his part the song became wack.

We warned him the guy no gree

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Who is he trying so hard to convince that he is making money? grin grin grin me? We? Or himself?

Jeff bezos made $4 billion in 3 months during pandemic lockdown and he Is not telling anyone that. Infact. He Jeff would deny it to avoid tax. grin grin

Me, i am poor.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2021
Afromentalist:

Psquare might make more money but by the time you split it into 3, given that Jude took 40% alone, Mr. P May have a point there.
Every music record deal the management always has a cut.

If they started doing it like that, Paul was supposed to be the one to complain cause he was the one writing most of the songs and all the hit songs. He instead looked at the family with love.

Mr p that was acting more like a video vixen in the music video than the artist wanted to make more money than paul the person writing the songs, guy think am na.

I followed the entire psquare feud back to back, everybody was begging peter despite the fact that Paul was the one singing he refused to bulge.

The guy blocked me on ig back then for psquare matter, 4years later he starts trying to act like his brothers are the bad guys

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Who is he trying so hard to convince that he is making money? grin grin grin me? We? Or himself?

Jeff bezos made $4 billion in 3 months during pandemic lockdown and he Is not telling anyone that. Infact. He jeff would deny it to avoid tax. grin grin [color=#006600][/color]
The guy can't deceive us. They can't make more money up to psquare level but it's so obvious that Paul currently is making more money than him.

It's far too obvious
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2021
abbey621:
This guy has only managed to expose the truth that it was his brother's lyrical genius that formed the backbone of Psquare. I listened to hsi album, 90% of it na RUBBISH, concept was all over the place, no nostalgia feeling at all. So the question is simple, who dey buy this album? Wait make I go check iTunes, perhaps na there the money dey come from grin grin grin
With this his attitude that he wasn't singing anything yet he broke psquare saying he was not being paid enough.wetin paul way being dae sing everything want talk cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Coldie:

The guy can't deceive us. They can't make more money up to psquare level but it's so obvious that Paul currently is making more money than him.

It's far too obvious
Precisely.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2021
著名的
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Afromentalist: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
That is an entire different story. My post did not talk about Peter being right or wrong to dissolve the group.

The bone of contention here is whether Peter can make more money on his own than with the group, which is definitely possible.

Finally I believe you take this problem from the music angle. I believe the real problem was not the music rather family, mariage and self worth issues.
Coldie:

Every music record deal the management always has a cut.

If they started doing it like that, Paul was supposed to be the one to complain cause he was the one writing most of the songs and all the hit songs. He instead looked at the family with love.

Mr p that was acting more like a video vixen in the music video than the artist wanted to make more money than paul the person writing the songs, guy think am na.

I followed the entire psquare feud back to back, everybody was begging peter despite the fact that Paul was the one singing he refused to bulge.

The guy blocked me on ig back then for psquare matter, 4years later he starts trying to act like his brothers are the bad guys
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by Coldie(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Afromentalist:
That is an entire different story. My post did not talk about Peter being right or wrong to dissolve the group.

The bone of contention here is whether Peter can make more money on his own than with the group, which is definitely possible.

Finally I believe you take this problem from the music angle. I believe the real problem was not the music rather family, mariage and self worth issues.
Family marriage and self worth issues.

Knowing peter I won't be surprised if all the things he has been saying about his brothers are lies, maybe his brothers at a time could have told him ever since he got married to this woman he has changed and knowing him as the drama type he blew it out of proportion.

Self worth like him wanting to sing his song but after they appraised his songs and that of paul they choose paul's songs over he's and he got angry? Is it not obvious the reason y they picked paul over him?

Peter was never a singer he was a dancer buy he tried to be a singer
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) by micxwell(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldie:
Keep lieing to yourself.

You are making more money with music videos that hardly ever get to 500k views.

Or with songs that are always sounding funny.

You are making so much money but u turn ur instagram artist page to lotto page grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or is it with 200k youtube followers oga no make us laugh abeg.

U say u don't want psquare again everyone beg u, u say no. Psquare break oya allow us rest na NO.

Almost everyday u are talking about psquare or your brothers. I hardly even hear Paul talk or mention u. But u must mention him.

U no dae tire
I wonder why he still had to remind us of Paul on his recent album as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adejumoke Aderounmu Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Teddy A In Native Attires, Spotted On A Movie Set / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.