Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

If Nairaland Was My School... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Nairaland Was My School... (1123 Views)

Nairaland Was Verifying If I'm A Human. (photo) / [memes] The Day My School Junior Beat Me / If Nairaland Was Like These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nairaland Was My School... by HealerH: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
1. Seun - Our principal living overseas that is hardly seen at the school. And he has a "time-is-money" mentality too. Whenever he's seen, he is busy with some documents.

2. MANNBBQGRILLS - That good-going student everybody hates. Well, we just hate him because he's in very good terms with the Introductory Technology teacher - the most wicked teacher in the school.

3. NwaAmaikpe - The stubborn student that is hated by nearly all the teachers but liked by the boys, especially we the back-benchers. He speaks out on our behalf when it comes to critical topics. The girls secretly admire him but don't want to associate openly with him so the teachers don't call them "irresponsible".

4. Slowormirr - The guy that passes tests and exams yet has no notebook. He's that guy you don't want to diss with because he'll start using dirty words on you. This guy has changed 12 schools since he started secondary school. The most time he has past in a school was 14 months - in our school. Not because he repented and never did something that merit expulsion (he has been caught two times with a phone in the class while lectures were on), but because he has been registered in the school's WEAC center before his offences came up. So the principal decided to tolerate him for the remaining few weeks he'll be schooling in his school.

5. Sapphire - The girl that claimed Morgana Pendragon deserved to be the Queen of Camelot in place of Author Pendragon. We debated this with her for a long time thinking she's trying to justify Morgana's right from the fact that Morgana is a biological daughter of King Urther. We were surprised the day we found out that she has no idea of Morgana's biological tie to the throne. To this day, most of our classmates still don't get what she was trying to prove by claiming Morgana was the right heir to the throne. The day we stopped debating with her was the day she claimed Morgana was more humane than Merlin.

6. Righteousness88 - The holier-than-thou charismatic student. He's the Chapel prefect. After morning prayers on the Assembly ground, he still prays in the class before lectures. We like the fact that he gives deep advices when asked for some. But we, (especially we the less charismatic fellows) hate the fact that he keeps us under the hot sun during the dismissal Assembling... Sharing the message the Holy Spirit revealed to him during the Lord's prayer.

8. Mynd44 - That class prefect y'all know. I'll say nothing more... I don't want my name going to the principal's office again.

9. Explorer - The quite genius of the class. Everybody looks forward to his recitation at the Assembly ground because he never recites the kind of thing we're taught in the class... But we the back-benchers dislike something about him. He so much likes minding his business and avoids problems that he never criticises evil when he sees one. For instance, he's the only boy in the class that didn't criticise the special treatment Sir "Intro-Tech" gives to the girls

10. TMKsouth - The only Hausa boy in the class that defies our prejudgements on Hausas as illiterate people. He integrated so perfectly with the class that no stranger easily detects he's a northerner... except for his super-black skin. By the way, that his black skin colour was why we gave him the nickname - Abalị - Night. But since he doesn't understand the language, we told him Abalị means "In-law".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by ayterajah(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
What about me
Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Where's lalasticala position and occupation?
Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by HealerH: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
ayterajah:
What about me

Sacredness:
Where's lalasticala position and occupation?

Lol. I can't relate to everyone here.
Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by TMKsouth: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
HealerH:

10. TMKsouth - The only Hausa boy in the class that defies our prejudgements on Hausas as illiterate people. He integrated so perfectly with the class that no stranger easily detects he's a northerner... except for his super-black skin. By the way, that his black skin colour was why we gave him the nickname - Abalị - Night. But since he doesn't understand the language, we told him Abalị means "In-law".

cool cool cool Mommy! I made it!

Lol grin, lovely metaphor - I cracked up from the first sentence. My Hausa peeps are coming for you though, for the 'illiterate jibe'. You forgot to mention how hard-working we are and our lack of propensity for promiscuity (HIV) grin

Thanx for your generosity, great piece cool

cc IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by JaceBlaze: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

cool cool cool Mommy! I made it!

Lol grin, lovely metaphor - I cracked up from the first sentence. My Hausa peeps are coming for you though, for the 'illiterate jibe'. You forgot to mention how hard-working we are and our lack of propensity for promiscuity (HIV) grin

cc IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze

Seems you have become prominent in these Nairaland streets grin cheesy OP sounds like a very observant person lol

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by TMKsouth: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Seems you have become prominent in these Nairaland streets grin cheesy OP sounds like a very observant person lol

I give all the credit to the OP for noticing me. It's humbling, even though I was mentioned last grin grin
Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by JaceBlaze: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

I give all the credit to the OP for noticing me. It's humbling, even though I was mentioned last grin grin

Congratulations grin

I have been on NL for 3 years but I have never been honoured like this,but who knows,maybe I will get a lifetime achievement award grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by TMKsouth: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Congratulations grin

I have been on NL for 3 years but I have never been honoured like this,but who knows,maybe I will get a lifetime achievement award grin grin

grin grin Or entered into the Hall of Fame (ie Infamy) - for you SA trolls grin. Well, i've taken a lot of beating for being a "lazy jobless attention-seeking bantu" popping out 'useless' thread after thread. Made some friends, fans and lots of enemies along the way.

Anyway, absolutely no-one makes the best emojis like you dude cool
Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by IronGalaxy: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2021
HealerH:
1. Seun - Our principal living overseas that is hardly seen at the school. And he has a "time-is-money" mentality too. Whenever he's seen, he is busy with some documents.

2. MANNBBQGRILLS - That good-going student everybody hates. Well, we just hate him because he's in very good terms with the Introductory Technology teacher - the most wicked teacher in the school.

3. NwaAmaikpe - The stubborn student that is hated by nearly all the teachers but liked by the boys, especially we the back-benchers. He speaks out on our behalf when it comes to critical topics. The girls secretly admire him but don't want to associate openly with him so the teachers don't call them "irresponsible".

4. Slowormirr - The guy that passes tests and exams yet has no notebook. He's that guy you don't want to diss with because he'll start using dirty words on you. This guy has changed 12 schools since he started secondary school. The most time he has past in a school was 14 months - in our school. Not because he repented and never did something that merit expulsion (he has been caught two times with a phone in the class while lectures were on), but because he has been registered in the school's WEAC center before his offences came up. So the principal decided to tolerate him for the remaining few weeks he'll be schooling in his school.

5. Sapphire - The girl that claimed Morgana Pendragon deserved to be the Queen of Camelot in place of Author Pendragon. We debated this with her for a long time thinking she's trying to justify Morgana's right from the fact that Morgana is a biological daughter of King Urther. We were surprised the day we found out that she has no idea of Morgana's biological tie to the throne. To this day, most of our classmates still don't get what she was trying to prove by claiming Morgana was the right heir to the throne. The day we stopped debating with her was the day she claimed Morgana was more humane than Merlin.

6. Righteousness88 - The holier-than-thou charismatic student. He's the Chapel prefect. After morning prayers on the Assembly ground, he still prays in the class before lectures. We like the fact that he gives deep advices when asked for some. But we, (especially we the less charismatic fellows) hate the fact that he keeps us under the hot sun during the dismissal Assembling... Sharing the message the Holy Spirit revealed to him during the Lord's prayer.

8. Mynd44 - That class prefect y'all know. I'll say nothing more... I don't want my name going to the principal's office again.

9. Explorer - The quite genius of the class. Everybody looks forward to his recitation at the Assembly ground because he never recites the kind of thing we're taught in the class... But we the back-benchers dislike something about him. He so much like minding his business and avoid problems that he never criticises evil when he sees one. For instance, he's the only boy in the class that didn't criticise the special treatment Sir "Into-Tech" gives to the girls

You are becoming a celeb TMK grin grin
Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by JaceBlaze: 6:02am On Apr 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin Or entered into the Hall of Fame (ie Infamy) - for you SA trolls grin. Well, i've taken a lot of beating for being a "lazy jobless attention-seeking bantu" popping out 'useless' thread after thread. Made some friends, fans and lots of enemies along the way.

Anyway, absolutely no-one makes the best emojis like you dude cool

Lol I hope so because I like to believe that I made a name for myself in this Savagery Valley called Nairaland...they better not play with me grin grin

Thank you.I try to convey expressions through emojis since NL is a virtual interaction. wink

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by HealerH: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

You forgot to mention how hard-working we are and our lack of propensity for promiscuity (HIV) grin

grin grin
Everybody is hardworking in their own way but we have prejudices on most people. Nigerians have some on SAs... That's the metaphor played on the Hausas. grin

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by dododawa1: 4:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Me KO.
Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2021
lolz...
Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by Roddd(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
HealerH:

Via the bolded, did the school you attended had a teacher whose son became a legislator?
Re: If Nairaland Was My School... by HealerH: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Roddd:

Via the bolded, did the school you attended had a teacher whose son became a legislator?

I doubt she has.
I think the school is too young to have a Legislator. The first Set graduated in 2013.

Happy New Year to You.

(1) (Reply)

Family Story / Standing In Lines / Rubber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.