Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Registration Issue, Someone Should Please Help. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Registration Issue, Someone Should Please Help. (259 Views)

NYSC And Others Issue, Someone Should Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration Issue, Someone Should Please Help. by bnsheikh(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
good day everybody, there's an issue wrong with my wife's registration, in the process of registration, getting to where to select the states, it appears that there's no more slot for a state to the displayed. The cafe attendant told us that he could b able to fix for others, only that of my wife is having issue. my questions to you all,
what is likely to b the problem?
what is the consequence of the issue, can she still b mobilized and do know the call-up number, because we want to give it to someone who can help us on a posting. pls any reliable information or advice on what to do. thank you all.
Re: Registration Issue, Someone Should Please Help. by vikkybolt18(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Be patient, it as been happening since day before yesterday. I started this time yesterday 3:30pm and left there around 8:50pm but everything is done. including the states. You are not alone
Re: Registration Issue, Someone Should Please Help. by ozark(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
bnsheikh:
good day everybody, there's an issue wrong with my wife's registration, in the process of registration, getting to where to select the states, it appears that there's no more slot for a state to the displayed. The cafe attendant told us that he could b able to fix for others, only that of my wife is having issue. my questions to you all,
what is likely to b the problem?
what is the consequence of the issue, can she still b mobilized and do know the call-up number, because we want to give it to someone who can help us on a posting. pls any reliable information or advice on what to do. thank you all.
states are now showing kindly log in and check

(1) (Reply)

Extra Year Of NYSC Could Curb Security Crisis / Create A Professional CV And Cover Letter Online Within Minutes / CAC Registration For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.