Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cryptocurrency Investment Thread ( Petronpay ) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Investment Thread ( Petronpay ) (1022 Views)

Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. / 2022 Investment Thread / Cryptocurrency Investment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Investment Thread ( Petronpay ) by CodedWealth(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hello guys,

The problem with Nigerians and investment schemes is:

Nigerians don't do their homework.

You just hear of a particular investment and you invest without doing the proper research about it and tomorrow when it crashes you begin to complain.

Before MMM came to Nigeria it crashed in a whole lot other countries.

The evidence were on Google, but Nigerians without wisdom went on to let MMM still take their money away.

I made a lot of money from MMM and I stopped in September, MMM crashed by December.

You hear a company promising you a particular percent of ROI, and you jump and invest your money without giving proper thoughts about it, what are day trading on? how are they trading my money? how are they making profits? and how are they making enough money to pay me

And the cycle continues, more schemes will come out promising mouth watering offers and people keep falling for it.

The biggest scam I have heard is invest N10000 and get N20000 in 45 minutes. Have you ever ask yourself how come? how will they make this money?

No you were not scammed, you only fell for someone, more greedy and smarter than you are.
Re: Cryptocurrency Investment Thread ( Petronpay ) by CodedWealth(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
PetronPay is different because, they have been in existence since 2010 as private investors and came to the open in 2019 for the public.

An American trading company that has lasted for over 10 years. (You can do your research online).

PetronPay is the only company that trades your money reliably in Bitcoin and gives you 2.5% on a daily basis.

My name is A Jeremiah and I am a PetronPay investor, I've being with PetronPay since 2019, invested $1,999 and still receiving 2.5% of capital daily

If you have N15k to N1m naira and want to become a petronPay investor send me a whatsapp message and I will add you to a petronpay WhatsApp group

NB:

Don't contact me if you are not ready to come onboard.

PetronPay is changing lives!

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Investment Thread ( Petronpay ) by Tinkulala: 6:25am On Apr 24, 2021
0902 095 2597
Re: Cryptocurrency Investment Thread ( Petronpay ) by CodedWealth(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Tinkulala:

Kindly Edit off your contact
Re: Cryptocurrency Investment Thread ( Petronpay ) by CodedWealth(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2022
NOTE:

petronPay is no more in public business due to liquidity!

I got all funds and profit back before hand though.

(1) (Reply)

Forsage Busd Contract / Land Properties investment in Lagos State / Standard Allianz Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.