Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. (754 Views)

Cryptocurrency Investment Thread ( Petronpay ) / 2022 Investment Thread / Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Between 2010 and 2017, The investment thread of nairaland was the hottest thread outside politics.

I bought my first Bitcoin at 0.3$/1 from a guy in nairaland. He opened a thread and explained the future of Bitcoin and why we should key in immediately. I bought 50$ worth of Bitcoin which gave me much millions in naira in 2016/2017 bull run.

In fact my backup key was a comment in his thread 😂 but no one noticed as I crafted it into a comment.

There was government legitimate investment by feelamong(can't remember), there was other investment that wasn't Ponzi scheme oriented. You have to work, think before you make money from those platforms.

Nowadays, what's in Investment Thread here are people wailing and crying of being scammed.

Only few topics are still focused and legitimate, teaching newbies and showing proof of their profits.

I have been labeled a scammer already by those who felt I know more than they could imagine.

Then we were like a big family, now, I couldn't say the same.

It's so sad that the innocence has been lost but I won't give up. I will give back and I don't care what backlash I receive.

Cheers.
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by TheManPregnant: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2023
CryptBrian:
Between 2010 and 2017, The investment thread of nairaland was the hottest thread outside politics.

I bought my first Bitcoin at 0.3$/1 from a guy in nairaland. He opened a thread and explained the future of Bitcoin and why we should key in immediately. I bought 50$ worth of Bitcoin which gave me much millions in naira in 2016/2017 bull run.

In fact my backup key was a comment in his thread 😂 but no one noticed as I crafted it into a comment.

There was government legitimate investment by feelamong(can't remember), there was other investment that wasn't Ponzi scheme oriented. You have to work, think before you make money from those platforms.

Nowadays, what's in Investment Thread here are people wailing and crying of being scammed.

Only few topics are still focused and legitimate, teaching newbies and showing proof of their profits.

I have been labeled a scammer already by those who felt I know more than they could imagine.

Then we were like a big family, now, I couldn't say the same.

It's so sad that the innocence has been lost but I won't give up. I will give back and I don't care what backlash I receive.

Cheers.

Why not comment with real moniker?
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2023
TheManPregnant:

Why not comment with real moniker?
I deactivated after I was nearly defrauded in 2019
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by TheManPregnant: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2023
CryptBrian:
I deactivated after I was nearly defrauded in 2019

Interesting...
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Dantigeorge: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Gold old days. Please have u been making money in crypto since then?
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Jb95(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
@OP thanks for bringing this up. I am also surprised at what the business and investment section has turned to.

I remember very interesting topics where people go to learn legit business then but now there is no such thing.

I find it quite shameful because in the past few days I really scroll from page one to around page 5 hoping to see any legit business or investment thread but I have not seen even one .

I hope to see those days again where the investment section is booming with real and informative threads that will help people.
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Dantigeorge:
Gold old days. Please have u been making money in crypto since then?
yes, I'm still blooming since the good old days.

Compounded over $62m volume in binance trade in 2021/2022. Gawd.

I made money in two distinct areas of crypto.
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Dantigeorge: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2023
CryptBrian:
yes, I'm still blooming since the good old days.

Compounded over $62m volume in binance trade in 2021/2022. Gawd.

I made money in two distinct areas of crypto.
woow. Why not teach us here sir.
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Dantigeorge: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Jb95:
@OP thanks for bringing this up. I am also surprised at what the business and investment section has turned to.

I remember very interesting topics where people go to learn legit business then but now there is no such thing.

I find it quite shameful because in the past few days I really scroll from page one to around page 5 hoping to see any legit business or investment thread but I have not seen even one .

I hope to see those days again where the investment section is booming with real and informative threads that will help people.
absolutely right. What can we do to grab some of his knowledge bro?
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Dantigeorge:
absolutely right. What can we do to grab some of his knowledge bro?
follow my account. I will dropping tips here.
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Balogun212: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Boss, what you said here is true. Some are already trying to scam me on the 10million investment idea I posted. God
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Balogun212:
Boss, what you said here is true. Some are already trying to scam me on the 10million investment idea I posted. God
lol. Highly expected. As usual in nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by JendoKim: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
True talk. Fraud cover this nairaland Investment Thread. Abeg I don tire to find legit investment here.
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by Balogun212: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2023
JendoKim:
True talk. Fraud cover this nairaland Investment Thread. Abeg I don tire to find legit investment here.
Aswear. It's getting tiring.

CryptBrian help your boy na!
Re: Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. by JendoKim: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Balogun212:
Aswear. It's getting tiring.

CryptBrian help your boy na!
hahahahaha. Help is on the way man.

(1) (Reply)

PAYPAL FUNDS, EBAY CHECKOUT, WEB PAYMENT, RMB AVAILABLE / America Stock Trading,down Jones,s$p 5oo,etc / What Is The Current Fixed Deposit Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.