Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? (432 Views)

Updated List Of Headies 2019 Award Winners / See Full List Of Headies Awards 2019 Nominees / Top 5 Craziest Moments Witnessed At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by Ennyholar: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
The 2021 edition of the Headies Award held on February 21, 2021 at the prestigious Eko Hotel and Suites Ikeja, Lagos. The event which happened to be the 14th Headies and was proudly sponsored by Rite Foods, makers of Fearless Energy drinks.

The award night was an hybrid of virtual and live guests, a dynamic made possible by the covid-19 protocols imposed. The event was also aired on Youtube and Instagram, also on HipTV.

Several Interactions about the event were also going on online as the show trended heavily on the day of the awards; Number 1 on the charts with the hashtag #14th Headies.

I still have not gotten over the fun memories and how the brands like Fearless gave the physical attendees first-hand experience of the superb taste of their products; This featured cocktail and mocktail mixes to excite their taste buds and quench thirsts.

The brand also sponsored “Song Of The Year” and had her Brand Manager present the awards on the night.

What was your favorite or most unforgettable moment of the Headies Award 2020?

Cc lalasticlala , Rocktation

Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by Simileoluwa4eva: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
For me, it's the Brand's contribution. Fearless making such huge appearance and contribution speaks volume about the product.
They provided an avenue for people to have a taste of their products, so you haven't tasted them, why not grab them today and have a taste.
Fearless drink with different variants are of top quality with a refreshing and energizing taste.
The brand itself is colorful thereby, adding more color to the event.
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by OladapoF(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
My favorites moments were during Fireboy, and the Cavemen performances and when Omah Lay carted home the “Next Rated” award.

It's indeed a unforgettable event as Fearless made viewers to be treated to a good time by making the event to be a great one.

Fearless drink is the best so far.
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by Izzyleeminho: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Memories of the Last Headies Award still fresh in my head cool cool, My favourite moment was the time for presentation of the awards, omooo I felt the suspense virtually at each stage; and yes i also got myself a bottle of fearless to enjoy the show. I can't be watching others enjoying that thing alone. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by bovage(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
The music performance by the artiste is still lingering in my head wink.

I can say proudly that 2021 edition of the Headies Award is the best so far. My taste bud is still craving for the drinks they drank on the event.
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by Viktoriapetite: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Its really great seeing a Nigerian brand such as fearless coming out massively to support an industry and even going as far as sponsoring an award. It speaks volume of their brand. They are carving out a legacy for themselves and its wonderful. A brilliant means to reach a large audience.. And the best thing is, they are not just flaunting money the fearless drink itself speaks for itself when one takes the drink. And it just made the whole show better.
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by Oludele47: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Headies Award throwback gat me taking a trip down memory lane on one of the best events i've attended this year. My favourite moment was during the Cavemen performance, I was literally glued throughout that moment with the Fearless lighting up the event with their vibrant colours. I enjoyed every bit of it
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by Aybukky: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
I was so excited about the headies seeing their hosts and the performers, then getting to know my favorite drink sponsored it was just amazing. I had my fearless drink with me through out the show not feel left out. Fearless really came through
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by 01Kingsley: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
The music performance by the artistes most especially that of Bad boy Timz was something great and still living rent free on my head.

I can say the 2021 edition of the Headies Award is arguably the best so far, and the sponsorship by Rite foods, makers of fearless drinks was top-notched. I can vividly recollect me craving for the fearless drinks they drank on the event.
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by KessyGodspower(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
The event was a great one that I can't forget in a moment. The award part and the music performance was superb. The hosting of the event by the brand tells well about the company and it can foster its growth. The brand is one of my favourite drinks at the moment. More grace, new heights and longevity to the brand. FEARLESSLY SUPPORTIVE TO THE BRAND
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by KingUka: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
It really is flashback Friday. The Headies was massive so much fun and colour for me. The fearless brand was the highlight of the day for me. it's amazing how a brand could effectively manage churning out amazing quality drinks and still bring such colour and flair to such a grand occasion
Fearless to the world
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by Jayjerjay: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
The contribution of the fearless brand to the event is a great move, a very beautiful promotion strategy.... Giving people the best quality through providing free drinks for them to taste... Dope stuff!!!
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by Nuelng: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
My favorite moment of the headies award was Joeboy's performance and then the trending Laycon's dressing.... Also loved the fact that the Fearless brand came through in style to sponsor the event and expand their reach through giving people tastes of their different variants... Fearless brand to the world anytime, any day!!!
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Headies award has always proven itself to be one of the best awards coming from Nigeria and Africa at large. With the support of an award-winning energy drink brand, FEARLESS, 2020 headies award was exceptional.

Fearless brand has shown itself to be the best and that's why I will keep choosing FEARLESS ENERGY DRINK above all other energy drinks.
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by OryxDesigns: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
One of my favourite moments was checking out different artistes in their various attires, it gave me some inspiration as a designer. cool cool
Also seeing fearless promoting that show was a good marketing strategy to get more consumers for their superb products. Thumbs Up. wink wink
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by AyodejiFelix(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
The memory of how TV personality and actress Nancy Isime and comedian Bovi hosted 2020 headies award will keep lingering in my heart .

The fun field moments and memories which Fearless brand gave the physical attendees through the awesome taste of their products will keep making us to choose FEARLESS ENERGY DRINK anytime any day. No Fearless energy drink, no drink.
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by TEMITOPE190: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
It's really a great event. I couldn't let go of the sweet memories I had watching the event at the comfort of my home. Kudos to fearless brand for their contribution in making the day super exciting and colorful. The support of the brand to varieties of event has actually prove them to be the best among their counterparts. I love the brand, stay fearless always.
Re: Throwback: What Are Your Favourite Moments Of Headies Award 2021? by seunsiju(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
See as fearless people dey advert for here... I know say fearless Don pay una... Jus dey try calm down... Smoorh smooorh

(1) (Reply)

High-quality Statement Of Purpose Writing (24 Hours Submission) / Onitsha Got Talent Is Back, “1million Naira For Grab” See How To Obtain Form / Calling For Creators: Win 100,000N By Sharing Shareit Lite Core Functions On Soc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.