Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Maize Farm In Pictures - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Maize Farm In Pictures (44301 Views)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / My Maize Farm Journey / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by tmcleo2k2(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2021
Amen to bountiful harvest!

Attit:

Instead of posing too early, get back to your farm as you are about getting to the delicate stage. As green as they are, if you dont get to work and also pray for favorable weather, ....dont let me say another thing. Too early for this childish posing. Get back to farm, keep a low profile, and keep praying. The next pictures or posts from you should be bountiful harvests.

Goodluck!
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by cayorday89(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2021
grandpoh:

Same here in Abeokuta
The issue of short rainfall is due to climate change and it’s so disheartening
Cassava,maize and rice wey person plant don burn for ground�‍♂️
Same here, somewhere around kobape they have refused to grow... Hope there is still hope of it growing cos it's my first time and I just don't want to regret roughly 300k put into it,someone introduced me to it and I gave it a try only for weather to disappoint us...
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by Maxchu: 8:08pm On May 03, 2021
Attit:

Instead of posing too early, get back to your farm as you are about getting to the delicate stage. As green as they are, if you dont get to work and also pray for favorable weather, ....dont let me say another thing. Too early for this childish posing. Get back to farm, keep a low profile, and keep praying. The next pictures or posts from you should be bountiful harvests.

Goodluck!
Mental disorder is a very Terrible Matter
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by nenyeRitta(f): 8:16pm On May 03, 2021
BETTER THAN YAHOO BOYS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF EVERYDAY NEWS PAPER
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by nedekid: 9:49pm On May 03, 2021
So someone will go through this stress to earn a living, the fulani will bring Cow to feed on it. Na wah.

1 Like

Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by patomberekpe(m): 2:06am On May 04, 2021
I pray the Fulanies wouldn't remember You and come with their cows for a lunch, and pray You wouldn't be in your farm on that day or your blood will flow. pathetic country with cow head leader.
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by timstone(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2021
Mayor21:
It was a lot of work today
eze I see you it's been awhile
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by IamAsiri: 6:18am On May 04, 2021
Maxchu:
Mental disorder is a very Terrible Matter

He's right you know! And the OP did not dispute it. And as harsh it might have sounded to you, it is definitely the bitter truth. I know cos it happened to me too last year. He meant he should not totally relax yet until he gets his harvest, which is true.

1 Like

Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by akan102: 7:13am On May 04, 2021
Nice
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by Johnnonye(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2021
Wow impressive congratulations. Which state are you?
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by Johnnonye(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2021
Use irrigation to reduce the effect of heat
grandpoh:

Same here in Abeokuta
The issue of short rainfall is due to climate change and it’s so disheartening
Cassava,maize and rice wey person plant don burn for ground�‍♂️
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by ikdaddy01(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2021
Imagine after this whole labour and sweat ...one herd of cow come and feast on the vegetation overnight
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by grandpoh(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2021
Johnnonye:
Use irrigation to reduce the effect of heat

Irrigation kwa
Am talking about 15 acres of rice and 23 acres of maize and cassava where person wan see money do irrigation for that expanse of land?

Even tomatoes wey I do irrigation for sef don empty my pocket just hoping for a good harvest
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by grandpoh(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2021
cayorday89:

Same here, somewhere around kobape they have refused to grow... Hope there is still hope of it growing cos it's my first time and I just don't want to regret roughly 300k put into it,someone introduced me to it and I gave it a try only for weather to disappoint us...

Bro all you can do is pray because right now everybody is down,I was at agro services today and you needed to see lamentations.farmers are just rebuying seeds over and over again because the ones planted are not germinating when they no see rain.
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by Charleys: 12:34pm On May 06, 2021
emmaodet:

Bro can we connect in abk?where is your farm?

Guy don't invest in abeokuta, I invested there once and it was God that saved me.

They dried my pockets.
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by Walters12(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Mayor21:
So today I was in my farm and decided to take some pictures. grin
Bro, do you have new maize?
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by Konjidam: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mayor21:
So today I was in my farm and decided to take some pictures. grin

How far with ur farm bro. I want to do something similar this yr in North
Re: My Maize Farm In Pictures by Tenisam: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Hello everyone,
My name is Boluwaji Samuel, a Co-founder of FarmThrive LTD, we are supplier of Poultry feeds and Fish feeds to farmers and retailers and we would like to partner with you in supplying you of all your feed requirements to your farm starting from 5 bags and above. We deliver right to your doorstep at a little or no fee for logistics.
We would be glad to partner with you � so as to make feeds procurement a seamless operations on your farm.
You can reach us on
Phone/ WhatsApp : 07052754744
Email : Info.farmthrive@gmail.com
Instagram : FarmThrive_

Regards
B. Samuel
For FarmThrive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / My Poultry Farm - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.