Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) (17716 Views)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham 3-1 Epl 2021-22 Nigerian Arsenal Fans Reactions / Arsenal Fans To Man City; We Loose Every Week. You Are Nothing Special. / Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by arantess: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2021
fredoooooo:
Buncha unsrious and yeye fans , let Assnal win a small team now they will all forget their sorrows .
The most delusional set of fans I've met
Even a professor will become stupid all in the name of supporting Assnal
Mind you Assnal will always be Assnal. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
You have met those fans in UK
Wow

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
arantess:

Yes they have time because they are well to do
Have you protested against injustice in your country??

Do you even know the meaning of the term "Well to do"?

Please identify one person in those pictures who you can say is well to do with certainty...abi you think it's just by being able to afford flares to light

...And for you your info they're not protesting against injustice, they're protesting against a business decision which in my opinion is no concern of theirs!

You can't tell a businessman how to run his own business because in the end the reason for going into business is to make profit and any astute businessman will take decisions that he believes will further this goal!
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by BENEAMATA: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mugulmusa:
The Day Naira trade 2/1Dollar

How Golden voice And awolawo Address USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsNqKkn-uk
thanks , i enjoyed that . The late prime minister would have made a great thespian of the likes of anthony hopkins if not a an administrator .Trully , great is great .
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by Adakintroy: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
They took Wenger for granted.

By far the greatest club manager I have seen.

Person weh sabi cook na crayfish oil and salt him go take bring our somthing tasty.

With walcot, wishere, senderos.

that guy go still finish 4th. So many times arsenal started commonising the position. It's like at one point they were even ashame to be associated with fourth place. 1

.it's like they want to be winning trophies. Am like you don't have the history of Liverpool or United, you don't have money of Chelsea or city. Among this listed clubs you are beneath one way or the other but you want to be above them realistically.

.it takes a geniuse to pull those off. And that's Wenger. A real geniuses. Now arsenal is dealing with reality for the first time in a long time.

Enjoy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by KingLion007(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=Ever8090 post=101059790]Football fans dey protest arsenal fans too dey protest.. people wey supposed dey hide from the public.. grin[/quotep] hide that what happen?
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Arsenal till you die grin meaning you no go tey die o
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by PAWG(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
I think investors need to leave these clubs in the hands of the fans, let them contribute money and run the clubs themselves
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by Xantel(f): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=akilo1 post=101076489]Arsenal still get fans?[why not? You think they are Nigerians that jump from one club to another, especially Chelsea fans grin]
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by ada9ja(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ever8090:
Football fans dey protest arsenal fans too dey protest.. people wey supposed dey hide from the public.. grin

Shey dem carry disease for body like u?
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
I see some Fools in d @1st and 2nd Page trying to be Humorous..

FYI, Arsenal FC is a Highly Successful Team n Football Powerhouse in Europe and d World!!! Some Foolish remarks/banters cannot Change dat,@All!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by IkengaRussell(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ever8090:
Football fans dey protest arsenal fans too dey protest.. people wey supposed dey hide from the public.. grin

You sure sey u well so?
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by Belleful: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
I hope they sustain the protests. this is the right time for them to chase the stingy stan kronke out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) by Raphael81(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Dilanom9:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches.

Beware of this scammer with multiple accounts, God's judgment will hit him before the end of 2021.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 2nd October 2016 / Chelsea Vs Malmo FF: Europa League (3 - 0) On 21st February 2019 / Dynamo Kiev Vs Chelsea: UCl (0 - 0) On 20th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.