Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned (449 Views)

Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji / Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by FarahAideed: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
We all remember when a minister of power resigned for just having conflict business interest despite the fact he was meeting up all his KPIs

Re: Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by Kriss216: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Our yeye MURIC endorsed Pantami not to resigned.

And one is still asking if MURIC is a terrorist organization?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by Ammishaddai: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
The Islamo-marxist state of Buhari and terrorism will never agree to sack one of it is ministers. Only public outcry can do it

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
There is a reason separating from the north is very important. Just check out governance in Chad, Sudan, Somali and other Muslim dominated country. Their lust for power is beyond imagination.

I have always argued that Northeners are the most corrupt people in Nigeria. They kill for power. Power that they achieve nothing with. Remove the South from Nigeria and see coups and counter coups.

Pantami and that other evil man that assulted security man due to parking space will never resign due to their lust for power.

Barth Nnaji is an Igbo with a good brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by FarahAideed: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The Islamo-marxist state of Buhari and terrorism will never agree to sack one of it is ministers. Only public outcry can do it

Exactly
Re: Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by ZeroWorries: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dealing with religious extremists is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by CodeTemplar: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Over a small matter of principle o... here we have Pantami and his pant-army or rather his army of pant-wearing almajiris shamelessly defending a great evil.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by FarahAideed: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Over a small matter of principle o... here we have Pantami and his pant-army or rather his army of pant-wearing almajiris shamelessly defending a great evil.

Very mind boggling
Re: Throwback To When Minister Barth Nnaji Resigned by meobizy(f): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
See what I’ve wasted my 19,000th comment on, e no go better for Nairaland. The article reported that he was forced to resign. It means the man for remain gidiba if push didn’t come to shove. Is he related to Genevieve? I’ve always wondered ever since I heard the name.

(1) (Reply)

Rt. Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Meets Apga Ward Secretary From 326 Wards In Anambra Stat / Insecurity Won’t Consume Nigeria, Obasanjo Assures / Imo State Governor Sacked 20 Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.