Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider (21986 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by jjkumar: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2021
rejoice4eva:
Please, admin and naira Landers, help us push this up. This community is yet to have good access to digital communication,even though
Ipesi Akoko is in Akoko South East Local government area of Ondo State. It is home to about 20000 populace with their people all over the world.

It has a college of education. It is home to Ebomi Lake. A potential tourist attraction of international status.

A network provider has erected a mast for over 6 years and the project is uncompleted.

Please any one with any assistance on how this community can have good network access should help
Pls is this a recent information .
I will also do a research into this info
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by stayclearofme: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Asgard13:

grin

When you hear Yoruba peoplewith their NBS statistics

Wetin network providers go Dey do for ghost cities of Yoruba people

All Yoruba states are glorified villages .... osun ogun oyo ekiti ondo ... the hate truth .

Desperation made the op shout.... but you see how his fellow Yoruba people are avoiding the thread

Yoruba and chest beating .. they’ve all abandoned their states for Lagos.. all yorub now Na lagosian.. non is proud of his state/ local government

Na why they believe say igbos Dey reason like them... the think say igboland be like Yoruba land and that Igbo states are ghosted like theirs..

Yoruba people should go back to their states and be proud of themselves

Always doing themselves... thinking they’re doing others
Coming from a mentally deranged person.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by jjkumar: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
rejoice4eva:
Twitter @gloworld @mtnnigeria
Can we chat pls
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
jjkumar:

Pls is this a recent information .
I will also do a research into this info
I was in the place of recent and it's even worse. Students are even living outside the community , preferably Ifira Akoko, because they could not access good service in Ipesi Akoko their primary host community
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by amanzejude(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2021
I have tweeted to MTN, GLO and AIRTEL. See tweet image.

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2021
jjkumar:
Can we chat pls
ok sir.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
amanzejude:
Good. Thanks.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2021
Don't worry we will consult d oracle the reason for the causes of the delay seem the deity don't want modern tech within the d town
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Skymason20(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2021
this country need ijor ma serge
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by lanjum(f): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2021
This is my hubby's hometown �I will use this to mock him die ��
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2021
amanzejude:

Nawa just because u help her tweet network providers me d next tin can we chat wait have I been expecting her before cos I know ur next move I man too
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by sisisioge: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2021
rejoice4eva:
Please, admin and naira Landers, help us push this up. This community is yet to have good access to digital communication,even though
Ipesi Akoko is in Akoko South East Local government area of Ondo State. It is home to about 20000 populace with their people all over the world.

It has a college of education. It is home to Ebomi Lake. A potential tourist attraction of international status.

A network provider has erected a mast for over 6 years and the project is uncompleted.

Please any one with any assistance on how this community can have good network access should help

Hmmm...ask the communities what they've been doing to chase the network providers away? All those asking for too much because they want to build mast and run cables through their lands nko abi the sabotage here and there? Them never ready, ask your community elders questions first biko.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by AMBURSAA(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2021
amzee:
Dont worry we will set up a committee to look into the matter.

I just contacted President Buhari and he was SHOCKED.
Hahahahaha I'M SHOCKED
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2021
amzee:
Dont worry we will set up a committee to look into the matter.

I just contacted President Buhari and he was SHOCKED.
grin grin

Spirited party faithful..
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2021
sisisioge:

Hmmm...ask the communities what they've been doing to chase the network providers away? All those asking for too much because they want to build mast and run cables through their lands nko abi the sabotage here and there? Them never ready, ask your community elders questions first biko.

Even if they want land for free, it is available.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
lanjum:
This is my hubby's hometown �I will use this to mock him die ��
Ok. He will reduce your maintenance allowance. (Owo obe Will reduce lol)
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Praxis758: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
bhella10:
Yeah that's true. I'm from around there. My brother and I used to go there for fresh palm wine and bush meat. I used to have to walk around to find a spot to make call.

Are you from Akoko land? Which town?
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Praxis758: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
MrSamsung:
Make I go look for wife there. E be like I would get a gooddd wife, who is not into Instagram, Twitter and their nonsenses.

Such does not happen there...... Take your hunting to the East.

We're people of value.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Praxis758: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
uwuana:
Ipesi is in Edo state, close to Auchi, not Ondo

When did EDSG cede Auchi and Ekpoma to ODSG.

Your statement originated from the pit of hell.

Ipesi, Ifira, Ikun, Isua, Epinmi, Sosan are all located on the Ondo/Edo boundary and none of them has been ceded to EDSG.

Stop telling a lie
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Praxis758: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
tonyayodele:
na mumu u be for u to give the right answer u keep rubbish towns and state who are u to say all those words? #Proudly IKARE-AKOKO

Kaare o

Ikare oloke meji tako-tabo
Omo Akoko onile obi
Omo Arowo soge

1 Like

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Augustenite(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
APHONJA LAND

No development in that part of Nigeria.

And ur fore father's including your entire family wish to live and die there. What I hate about the igbos is Pride. Bro, tell me your village and I will tell you what you don't know about them. I have tour all the states in south east, even down to their villages. Nothing, I repeat, Nothing. Just glorified villages here and dere.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Augustenite:

And ur fore father's including your entire family wish to live and die there. What I hate about the igbos is Pride. Bro, tell me your village and I will tell you what you don't know about them. I have tour all the states in south east, even down to their villages. Nothing, I repeat, Nothing. Just glorified villages here and dere.

SHUT THAT TRAP THERE!!!

I DON'T DEBATE WITH NONENTITIES!
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Praxis758: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
The rocky landscape of Epinmi is the cause of the fluctuating network.

And I believe the mountaineos and rocky topography of Akoko South East towns is a big disadvantage to free flow of network in those part of Akoko.

AKB2388:
You're very correct, because I've been there of recent, I'm from Isua - Akoko the HQs of Akoko south-east local government.
As a matter of fact, there are some places in Epemi that you have to stroll out from your house for some meters before one could get an unstable wave of telephonenetwork.

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by bayumyguy: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Go Twitter handle it will be more faster
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Praxis758: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
kevapet:
How far is Ipesi to irun Akoko? E get why.

The psychology behind your question is dirty and has a sinister motive.

So you people believe the people of Irun-Akoko are too fetish that their fetishness repels good fortunes from them and those close to them.

You're stereotyping and your assumption/belief about Irun-Akoko is totally a fallacy.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Alfryd: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Praxis758:

Kaare o
Ikare oloke meji tako-tabo Omo Akoko onile obi Omo Arowo soge

awaniyen oooo

proudly ikare by birth
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by bhella10: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Praxis758:

Are you from Akoko land? Which town?
No I'm from Idoani
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by alfredilly: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Asgard13:

grin

All Yoruba states are glorified villages .... osun ogun oyo ekiti ondo ... the hate truth .

Desperation made the op shout.... but you see how his fellow Yoruba people are avoiding the thread

Yoruba and chest beating .. they’ve all abandoned their states for Lagos.. all yorub now Na lagosian.. non is proud of his state/ local government

Na why they believe say igbos Dey reason like them... the think say igboland be like Yoruba land and that Igbo states are ghosted like theirs..

Your comment is laced with hate and ignorance. Every state in Nigeria has the same feature; a capital city with more extensive infrastructure. This is where ministry and corporate head office are located. This is in contrast to the relatively poorer infrastructural present in smaller towns. The level of infrastructural development also decline with size of each community. Generally, every state has what could be called city, towns, village ans even hamlet.

The Yoruba land you painted with several denigrating remark here has one of the best community presence in Nigeria. Each states across the south west hold a lot of promises because they are a place of local economic activities. Aside the capital cities, each major town has settlers and indigenous population who engage in various activities that contributes to the states wealth. If the Ibo land does not possess this feature, it is probably because most In small town and villages abandon their land for Lagos, something very prominent amon them. Those who don't relocate to Lagos have their sight in the big cities of their region. They only come home after acquiring some wealth to build mansions which they don't live in because Lagos and other big cities is where their business are located. Most small comunity in Igbo land are just ghost town with little or no economic activities. The houses are mainly occupied with grand mother's and their aged parent as well as school age children.

Take Ondo for instance, aside Akure the capital city, there are other big town with vibrant economic activities. There is Ondo town. Often called Ondo city, the town has a federal college of education. The city could compete with many state capital in population and economic presence.There is also Owo and Ikare Akoko. Aside the above listed, there are third grade town like Ore, Okitipupa, Igbokoda. Ore alone is worth some big city in per capital. There are many rich people with business across Nigeria who started off in Ore. Ore is the source of their wealth. In-between these towns are villages and small communities. These are agricultural communities with farming activities that not only feed the state but supply product to other big cities. Product like cocoa, kernel, and plantain are produced in abundance. Ondo south for instance, supply more than five hundred tons of kernel seed to factories daily. These kernel seeds are source of vegetable oil to most part of Nigeria. The only problem bedevilling all these towns come from the failure of the state governors. They abandon the town's, leaving people to fend for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Praxis758: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
I'm from Ogbagi

Alfryd:

awaniyen oooo

proudly ikare by birth
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by hansomb: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Asgard13:

grin

You an ethnic bigot
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by hansomb: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
EzeNri:
Yoruba states are only good on NBS stats.

I drove through Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Ogun and Oyo on my way from Abuja to Lagos and I was embarrassed.

If villages along a major federal roads could be that devastating, imagine what happens if you drive in.

Ever since then, I don't believe anything from NBS. From the moment we entered Ekiti till we got to Lagos, all the villages were an eye sore, no single consolation.

They will come here and shout sophistication, sophistication, because they don't travel

Imagine if this guys had fought war.
Do u expect to see skyscraper and cinemas in those villages Mr traveler traveler. and where are you traveling to ? Lagos . is Lagos in the east ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Pay For Apps On Playstore / Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display / My Experience With An Online Phone Purchase Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.