Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents (22325 Views)

Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by chikason22(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2021
HonNL:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13440129_img20210423224821_jpegab21e4769a021508d7b13ad7d58f3d63

SOURCE
They were killed by terrorists. Hell rufai is their sponsor. But one thing I know is that no matter how long it takes. KARMA will strike you down. El rufai, pantami, all the northern terrorists and their sponsors, apologist and online bandits. KARMA never forgives. It will get to your doorstep soon, just soon.

Weeps for this lost country.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by humberjade: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Komu1048:

All these are possible cox of the stupid leaders we have, but don't worry all those stupid AK 47 miscreant are not that strong but had the political leaders n religious backing. Because it's there people in power, remember during Jonathan how militant were doing anyhow, their time will soon come. We now see them as a threat unlike before. I can't wait for this vegetable to leave the seat and a southerner should be there and we will see how we will flush them out

Don't be too sure a Southerner will win my brother...APC looks the only likely party with chance of fielding a Southern candidate, and the party has been demonized. And PDP, the main alternative will most likely field another Fulani candidate. So I am not that optimistic bro
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by FarahAideed: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2021
IkengaRussell:

If he's not Hausa,then where is he from?

He is a Sanga man
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by FarahAideed: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well, the possibility of ransom is the reason why lives are being saved. If it were not so, the bandits would just kill anyone they come in contact with. Elrufai has been touting no ransom. See the result now.

Forget El-rufai he is part of the problem ..well then be ready to be kidnapped one day because the more you pay the more people take to kidnapping ..that's the simple truth ... immediately bank transfers became a thing and traders didnt have to travel with money didn't highway robberies become a thing of the past? Now most highway bandits are back due to the lucrative nature of kidnappings and theu don't come to rob but instead abduct the people
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by Chinny024(f): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Expect Buhari being shocked yet again...That same shock go kill them one day!!!

Is it Fulani that's demanding for 800m or their supporters?...
Political Kidnapping!!!
Cheew!!!

1 Like

Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by hilaryCU(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2021
post=101068050:
When you fight Terrorism.
Terrorism fights Back.

May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

One disgusting thing about you is that you're not balanced in your views.

You will never see anything wrong in what this present administration is doing or have done. It is very wrong not to be objective our thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2021
I think the death of these students has a religious undertone knowing full well that the parents can't afford 800 million, yet thet ask for it and eventually kill them..

I have given up on this people, what matters to me now is how to save my self and family.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by IkengaRussell(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

He is a Sanga man

Is Sanga a tribe?..What language do they speak,pls enlighten me.
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by FarahAideed: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2021
IkengaRussell:

Is Sanga a tribe?..What language do they speak,pls enlighten me.

Sanga is a southern Kaduna area consisting of like 5 tribes and non is Hausa

The people of Sanga Local Government Area include the Ninzam, Numana, Ninte, Mada (Mœda), Nungu and others of related origin, spoken language and historic affiliations.
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by IkengaRussell(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

Sanga is a southern Kaduna area consisting of like 5 tribes and non is Hausa

The people of Sanga Local Government Area include the Ninzam, Numana, Ninte, Mada (Mœda), Nungu and others of related origin, spoken language and historic affiliations.

Do they also have Christians?..Sorry for all the plenty questions.
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by FarahAideed: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2021
IkengaRussell:

Do they also have Christians?..Sorry for all the plenty questions.

Yes Majority are christians with just a few muslim converts like this dude

1 Like

Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by ivolt: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Stop paying ransoms!
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

Forget El-rufai he is part of the problem ..well then be ready to be kidnapped one day because the more you pay the more people take to kidnapping ..that's the simple truth ... immediately bank transfers became a thing and traders didnt have to travel with money didn't highway robberies become a thing of the past? Now most highway bandits are back due to the lucrative nature of kidnappings and theu don't come to rob but instead abduct the people

It's not about being kidnapped one day or not. You seem to take the issue of kidnapping in isolation forgetting that at first it was killing and arson that was rife. Kidnapping became a pastime of these murderers when they realise they can make easy money from their bloodlust. But, you can go check it out. A good number of those kidnapped still get killed. So, it's not just refusal to pay ransom that will stem the tide but rather a full blown offensive on such criminalities.
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by FarahAideed: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's not about being kidnapped one day or not. You seem to take the issue of kidnapping in isolation forgetting that at first it was killing and arson that was rife. Kidnapping became a pastime of these murderers when they realise they can make easy money from their bloodlust. But, you can go check it out. A good number of those kidnapped still get killed. So, it's not just refusal to pay ransom that will stem the tide but rather a full blown offensive on such criminalities.

The killing and arson can be dealt with when there is a change of govt but as long as we make kidnapping lucrative even your cousin can be tempted to kidnap you one day just to raise funds
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by redsun(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2021
If they were communicating with the kidnappers, how come the yeye police weren't able to trace the calls? Oh! I almost forget they are yeye. very hopeless country. I wonder why parents still risk their children's' lives by sending them to the useless institutions in a war zone.
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by teepain: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
I know this will be a hard pill for us to swallow but It's time we place a ban on ransom payment in this country and place death sentence on any one found guilty of paying Ransom or asking for it ....Brutal but it's the only thing that works against kidnapping..the more you pay the more the kidnap ...

This is so true.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

The killing and arson can be dealt with when there is a change of govt but as long as we make kidnapping lucrative even your cousin can be tempted to kidnap you one day just to raise funds
Did is funny. So if you were kidnapped, you'll tell your family on phone not to pay ransom with the kidnappers listening?
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by FarahAideed: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Did is funny. So if you were kidnapped, you'll tell your family on phone not to pay ransom with the kidnappers listening?

That's why I said it's a bitter pill to swallow... sacrifices must be made even though we pray never to be in such a situation
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

That's why I said it's a bitter pill to swallow... sacrifices must be made even though we pray never to be in such a situation
Lol. You don't seem to like the pill you're prescribing for others.
The sacrifices to be made must be from our armed forces. Even the US negotiates in a hostage situation. But what is certain is that after that raggae, blues go follow
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by Nato008(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Easier said wen watching from side line
thank u for saying this.....
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by tunize(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
800m hmm this ppl are evil only God can help this country.
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
elfico:
My theory is the abductees likely died and the soon-to-be-painfully-killed bandits were looking for an excuse. Why ask for 800million,when they know no one can afford that except the government. They then used the inability to pay as an excuse.
May their end be insanely slow and excruciatingly painful.
I respectfully disagree. If they died, the abductors would simply take whatever was offered them. The problem lies in the fact that they have become bolder and unrestrained. Don't forget they are killing soldiers now.
Re: Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents by Exponential101: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Don't you always see igbo on thread concerning Yoruba Oduduwa Tinubu Fashola Makinde Aregbe Fayoae etc. Do dead brain Igbos have more head ro be in other people's affairs while others can't be in yours ?

SensetionalGoal:
Seriously, helinues are you satisfy the way this country is? Why are you always defending atrocities?

I have noticed any thread that has to do with Ipob, Igbo , ESN , you are always there, fermenting trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians / Don’t Let ‘hunger Virus’ Kill Us, Residents Beg Wike / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.