Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Accounting Vs Business Administration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accounting Vs Business Administration (1248 Views)

Public Administration Vs Business Administration, Which Is Better / JAMB: I Need Help On Subjects Combination For Business Administration / Accounting,economics And Business Administration. Which Is The Best Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accounting Vs Business Administration by Vipro(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Which is more relevant and professional?
Accounting course or Business Administration course.
Why
Re: Accounting Vs Business Administration by ennymob22: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Vipro:

Why
Accounting, it's a professional course and well recognised but depends on your ability and mostly accounting graduate can apply for jobs that sometimes it won't require business administration graduates. U can still apply for business administration and write ICAN, I believe that will give u upper chance i.e u can apply for business jobs and accounting jobs

1 Like

Re: Accounting Vs Business Administration by fatymore(f): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Accounting.

I love accountant that's why I married one grin

1 Like

Re: Accounting Vs Business Administration by Vipro(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
ennymob22:
Accounting, it's a professional course and well recognised but depends on your ability and mostly accounting graduate can apply for jobs that sometimes it won't require business administration graduates. U can still apply for business administration and write ICAN, I believe that will give u upper chance i.e u can apply for business jobs and accounting jobs
Thanks.Can you also become a professional accountant if you study BA?
Re: Accounting Vs Business Administration by Vipro(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
fatymore:
Accounting.

I love accountant that's why I married one grin
��It will be difficult for you to cheat him or gain meagre profit in term of foodstuff fund.
Re: Accounting Vs Business Administration by fatymore(f): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Vipro:
��It will be difficult for you to cheat him or gain meagre profit in term of foodstuff fund.

Lol. He is a different breed. kiss

1 Like

Re: Accounting Vs Business Administration by cokhale(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Vipro:

Why
both are professional course depends on what you can cable to handle during your university day and I am a accounting graduate but I am not practice it but I just have an short term experience in SME company.
Re: Accounting Vs Business Administration by MikaelDare(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Vipro:

Why

Hello bro

I replied your mail.
but I've not gotten your response yet.
I currently can't post in the investment section, so I currently can't reply your questions you're asking me there.
please kindly check your mail and reply with your enquiries and I'll respond.

Best Regards.
Re: Accounting Vs Business Administration by ennymob22: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Vipro:
Thanks.Can you also become a professional accountant if you study BA?
Yes, but u will start from ATS instead of writing ICAN direct

1 Like

Re: Accounting Vs Business Administration by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Most succesful people have a business degree. Studying business in most Nigerian institutions is a waste of time. It is better you study accounting in Nigeria. But if you are abroad, be ready to compete with the best. PhD Business Administration is for the best brains from all parts of the world. It is one of the most competitive program anywhere in the world. So, studying BSc management or administration is a step into the world of business in the western world. If you have what it takes, you can move out of Nigeria, and you are ready to fight and compete with the best, then step into the world of business. You may do accounting, and later cut into business management. Business management is broad.

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Gre Score But I Don't Ave Time To Prepare For Gre Because Of My Work / NLC Rejects Newly Registered Varsity Union / Hnd Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.