Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Amid Pantami Terrorism Revelations, U.S. Issues Third-level Alert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amid Pantami Terrorism Revelations, U.S. Issues Third-level Alert (3642 Views)

Nigeria: U.S. Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amid Pantami Terrorism Revelations, U.S. Issues Third-level Alert by Misterone: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2021
NoSentiment:
Continue to endear Pantami the more into the hearts of northerners. Talk of giving ur enemy cheap publicity.
I thought I was the only one that saw it. Sensational headlines without substance.
Re: Amid Pantami Terrorism Revelations, U.S. Issues Third-level Alert by esnbrutality: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
WHAT IS ALL THIS THRASH ...THIS GUY WRITES ON THE FORUM.

HE IS ALWAYS TALKING OUT OF POINT AND LIFTING NEWS FEEDS FROM OTHER THREADS TO ACTUALLY PASS AS BEING ACCEPTED.

WHAT KINDA NONSENSE IS THIS ??

THIS SAME GUY MAINTAINS...THE

ILUVDEMANA .....Moniker
Nlpolicewoman ......Moniker

and regurgitates Nonsense every-time and derails threads on a regular ....

THE MOD INCHARGE OF CLOSING ACCOUNTS AND SANCTIONING MONIKERS SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL....

WE COME HERE FOR THE BANTER AND THE STRESS RELIEF....NOT TO READ COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE DISORDERS THAT THEY BRING TO PUBLIC DISPLAY. angry

post=101068056:

No he is not,
BUT,

SECONDED.
After thorough investigation, if found guilty, he should be arrested or resigned honourably.

With all without Pantami, the NIN must go on with the next person coming in.

NIN is not Patamin's family business that will stop if he is removed, so do not get it confused.
NIN is not about a person but about our darling Country moving forward.

A better Nigeria is all we want.
A better Nigeria is what we shall get.
God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:
Notice to Fraudsters and Criminals : With or Without Pantami, According to Law, YOU MUST LINK YOUR SIM WITH YOUR NIN.
And save millions of Nigeria from being scammed and end kidnapping in our nation...... una hear?

Thanks Mr Odewale.
God bless you.
Re: Amid Pantami Terrorism Revelations, U.S. Issues Third-level Alert by 77star: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
johnkey:
shameless old fool. If I catch you for real life ehn... you disgusts me more than your lord and non-savior Buhari himself
No the vulture grill guy?

I swear av been looking for him for real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos / Tinubu Mocked By Donjazzy & Psquare Over PDAPC Gaffe: Video / HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.