Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? (29481 Views)

79 Bauchi Schools Have One Teacher Each, Says SUBEB / How Grace Schools Have Helped Build Young Talents In The Creative Industry / SHOCKING: Public Schools Have Better WAEC Results Than Private Schools (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Oppy2k2: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Unilag

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by seyz91(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
University Of Abroad

Don't Stress Yourself here

school and ceritificates na scam for Naija
sirmustyla:
Please I would want anybody with information on Nigerian Universities ( Federal and State) with the fastest masters programs in Sciences - Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Base Management, etc. Thank you. I need to get another degree, time is going and don't want to Miss any opportunity when Tinubu becomes president.
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by yak(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
sirmustyla:
Please I would want anybody with information on Nigerian Universities ( Federal and State) with the fastest masters programs in Sciences - Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Base Management, etc. Thank you. I need to get another degree, time is going and don't want to Miss any opportunity when Tinubu becomes president.

Nassarawa State University is the fastest I have seen

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by mrksquare: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education in Rivers satte is the destination of choice for those who want to bag MSC within 16Months without stress. No delay. No disappointment as long as you do not have carry over in your courses.

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Jerrite(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ugaboy:
UNIUYO, they have one if the fastest school calendar.

Like spending 4 to 5 years on a masters course... Nothing fit carry me go Uniuyo

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Angelmichael63: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
whatever your choice Is pls, don't go close to Federal university of Agriculture,makurdi

EE GET WHY.

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
yahmohy27:
ABU
Can you please keep quiet which A. B. U
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author= post=101089457][/quote]
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Elisha111157(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
sirmustyla:
I think unilag is still okay

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by DaRuud(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
sirmustyla:

Which Tinubu ?

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Nikes(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ikeblessing:
Futo
Wait o...did you mention futo because you've passed through the PG system abi you're just opening your mouth waaaa. 4 years now, my guy running Msc program never leave futo, you're there saying futo.

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by edoairways: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ugaboy:

I doubt that especially their postgraduate program
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by fergie001: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Archbishop88:

Which North? There is no difference on the value society place on certificate from private universities and universities in the north, in term of getting lecturing job to public university.

The young man wants a programme he can finish in time.
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
sirmustyla:
when tinubu?

for someone looking forward to masters I swear u know wise
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Horpe64(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
post=101089399:
The University of Ibadan has one of the smoothest running postgraduate schools in Nigeria,
Thus, one of the fastest universities for masters in Nigeria.
In fact, the University of Ibadan almost has 70% of its students as postgraduate students, so you can imagine how well structured their PGD school has become.

From all of us @[/b] : All the best for the future OP.

[b]#TeamSTARBOY
wink
wow. thanks for this info. do you have an idea about when the 2021 pgd form will be out
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Nigeriakan: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ugaboy:

I need to have a private chat with you bro. I've sent you a DM. Please reply.

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Slimpotter(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
jojokelechi:
UNN..... e get why
Why?
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Poanan: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
post=101089399:
The University of Ibadan has one of the smoothest running postgraduate schools in Nigeria,
Thus, one of the fastest universities for masters in Nigeria.
In fact, the University of Ibadan almost has 70% of its students as postgraduate students, so you can imagine how well structured their PGD school has become.

From all of us @[/b] : All the best for the future OP.

[b]#TeamSTARBOY
wink

they have 70% as pg cos they very stupid courses. As a non science student once u dont go for law or economics u also doomed cos u may end up with classical studies.
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Ugaboy: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeriakan:

I need to have a private chat with you bro. I've sent you a DM. Please reply.

Is to my Mail or Whatsapp number
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Peterlawyer(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
devilmaycry:
uni Agric makurdi grin
wen u spend close to 4years for masters..ur eyes go open
great makudian
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by AllenSpencer: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why dont you just buy it, its less than 3m
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Pedimathias: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
ATBU Bauchi. e get Y.
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Realguyman1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
University of Maiduguri is there for u my man.... In 3months u'll be done with ur masters, and in 6months u'll be done with ur PhD.... Bros Just apply for the university and thank me later.

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by devilmaycry: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Peterlawyer:
great makudian
that school do me strong thing during my undergraduate days
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Beninwitch: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Unilag, no arguments.

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by AmgMakanaki(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
UniiTinubu grin
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by Insectkiller: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
University of Prostitution..

You get your Masters and Ph.D in no time..Just know how to open legs wide
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by 9iceprince(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ironically LAUTECH for sure, my able school just that other Applicants from other schools would have been through with their PHD before you are done....
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by dotun4luv(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Unilorin.
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by bravehost4u(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL,
ESUT BUSINESS SCHOOL
They are expensive but they are consistent in their calender and you finish within18months

Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
gistray:
Come to my dads Uni in Ikom

Guy how far.Your man na him get havilla?
Re: Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? by JonCina(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ugaboy:

Is it the same Uniuyo that I have spent almost 5years for an 18months program?

Nairalander Recreates High School Picture / Second-class Upper Is Overrated In Nigeria By Deji Yesufu / Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts