Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu (1288 Views)

Tinubu, Lawan, APC Govs To Storm Edo For Campaign Rally / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by MANDIPUTIN: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has said the issues of marginalisation and inequality raised by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, are valid.

The governor, however, faulted the strategy being employed by IPOB, advising the secessionist group to explore dialogue and a peaceful ways to seek redress.

Ikpeazu, who stated this during a visit to the Osasu Igbinedion pan-African television studio in Abuja on Thursday night, said IPOB had placed all the governors of the South-East under fatwa (death sentence).

He said, “People are beginning to think now that some of the issues raised by Nnamdi (Kanu) are, if they were issues of injustice, marginalisation and inequality, any part of society has a right to begin to feel cheated or unwanted.

“So, some of those things which Nnamdi said are valid. Some of us can see it. We cannot continue to hide behind a finger. But some of us do not subscribe to his style or strategy, because I do not understand where he is going and how he is going and when he plans to pull the break (-up) and what he wants to achieve.

“If I have a way of conveying my views to the leadership of that group, what I will say is that they should find a way to enter into conversation and let people know.

“I am under their fatwa now and some of my brother governors. They say, ‘If you see them, kill them.’”
The governor cautioned IPOB against instigating a civil war in the country, hinting that violence would not favour anyone.

“They are fighting in the kitchen; by the time the war in the kitchen ends, mama’s pot of soup would have spilled, there will be no plate to eat and everybody would be hungry and eventually it would not serve any good purpose. I don’t understand their strategy,” he added.

Ikpeazu said the insecurity in the country should be addressed holistically, stressing the need for a change of strategy in the prosecution of the war against insurgents and bandits.

Igbinedion, in her remarks earlier, lauded the governor for empowering women and youths.

https://punchng.com/ipob-already-sentenced-seast-govs-to-death-ikpeazu/?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by yanabasee1(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2021
This country should just break up already.... Problem from every part of the country...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by jlinkd78(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Noted
Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by vanbonattel: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2021
News from the east is that every single person now trusts and obeys IPOB more than the government. IPOB has brought the gospel b of freedom and it's getting to feverish pitches ATM.

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by Balkan(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2021
God bless MNK.
MNK is the only leader we know.
MNK has made you people worthless.

Majority of Biafrans are behind him

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by Resurrection212: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Lol this failure finally found his lost voice he wanted to be president of bia. fra.ud
Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by vanbonattel: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Lol this failure finally found his lost voice he wanted to be president of bia. fra.ud

Let me shock you, the people to lead Biafra are very young and educated men, much younger than even Nnamdi Kanu. World leaders in their respective fields and futuristic in their outlook to life.

Ikpeazu was thrown up by the murky dirt waters of the same Nigerian politics which destroys everything they touch.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Resurrection212:

we don't support someone to be president because of a comment

We don't support someone to be president because he drank satchet Milo

We don't give someone president because....of anything

Even NNAMDI KANU knows what It took him to convince and still convincing igbos home and abroad that ONE NIGERIA NEVER WORKED AND WILL NEVER EVER WORK

1 Like

Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by vanbonattel: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2021
ezenwajosh:

we don't support someone to be president because of a comment

We don't support someone to be president because he drank satchet Milo

We don't give someone president because....of anything

Even NNAMDI KANU knows what I took to convince and still convincing igbos home and abroad that ONE NIGERIA NEVER WORKED AND WILL NEVER EVER WORK

Your signature though grin
Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Shut up and fix the roads in Abia and stop talking rubbish. He seems to be more reasonable than the others anyway .
Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by Stone03: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has said the issues of marginalisation and inequality raised by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, are valid.

The governor, however, faulted the strategy being employed by IPOB, advising the secessionist group to explore dialogue and a peaceful ways to seek redress.

Ikpeazu, who stated this during a visit to the Osasu Igbinedion pan-African television studio in Abuja on Thursday night, said IPOB had placed all the governors of the South-East under [b]fatwa[/b] (death sentence).

He said, “People are beginning to think now that some of the issues raised by Nnamdi (Kanu) are, if they were issues of injustice, marginalisation and inequality, any part of society has a right to begin to feel cheated or unwanted.

“So, some of those things which Nnamdi said are valid. Some of us can see it. We cannot continue to hide behind a finger. But some of us do not subscribe to his style or strategy, because I do not understand where he is going and how he is going and when he plans to pull the break (-up) and what he wants to achieve.

“If I have a way of conveying my views to the leadership of that group, what I will say is that they should find a way to enter into conversation and let people know.

“I am under their fatwa now and some of my brother governors. They say, ‘If you see them, kill them.’”
The governor cautioned IPOB against instigating a civil war in the country, hinting that violence would not favour anyone.

“They are fighting in the kitchen; by the time the war in the kitchen ends, mama’s pot of soup would have spilled, there will be no plate to eat and everybody would be hungry and eventually it would not serve any good purpose. I don’t understand their strategy,” he added.

Ikpeazu said the insecurity in the country should be addressed holistically, stressing the need for a change of strategy in the prosecution of the war against insurgents and bandits.

Igbinedion, in her remarks earlier, lauded the governor for empowering women and youths.

https://punchng.com/ipob-already-sentenced-seast-govs-to-death-ikpeazu/?

Why using the word 'fatwa', is this the extent our governors are Islamized?
Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2021
Stone03:

Why using the word 'fatwa', is this the extent our governors are Islamized?
that's because he's in abuja he's using the name the people that sent them to betray their people will understand and have sympathy on them and come to their rescue or at least accept them in abuja when they come running

1 Like

Re: IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu by Stone03: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
ezenwajosh:
that's because he's in abuja he's using the name the people that sent them to betray their people will understand and have sympathy on them and come to their rescue or at least accept them in abuja when they come running

As it stands now, his slave masters are toothless and can't save him from his brothers he betrayed

(1) (Reply)

Plane Crash: Attahiru Was Determined To End Boko Haram – Gov Zulum Laments / Trump Praises Nigeria For Banning Twitter / Someone Explain This Ijaw Niger Delta Map For Ijaws Alone[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.