Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Please Pray For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Pray For Me (676 Views)

My Dreams Of #endsars Protest Coming Back. Please, Pray For Nigeria / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Me by kenzysmith: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Greetings sir ma, The year 2010 December my friend took me a brothel were I had sex for the ist time in my life when I got home I was in guilt two days later I notice a deep skin the side of my rib I began to feel pain in that region , and fees day later a Doctor said I should take propain drug which made d pain to go. I didn't go to brothel again till 3 months time when d sex image of my ist sex keep on coming through my mind since then I can count d number of women I have slept with all at different brothels I don't like normal girls even though am cute and have females friends never touch any of them till date only brothel women gives me urge, 2016 I notice drastic loss of weight that people started wondering what happening to me, 2017 I went for HIV test before I went there I already concluded in my heart I am positive 100% because of d weight loss I was waiting for d doctor to tell me my next step of action .
when he called me to come and have my result I told him is positive right? what drugs should I take he told me am I OK ? I said yes then he said I should look at mY result behold it came out negative I couldn't believe my eyes I was excited as if I got an visa, I show my family members then my mum ask what my reason for d check up are u having sex? I said no I just want to clarified my self, , but I never still stop my brothel habit even though I want to stop I went for another HIV check up last year but came out negative. I have been praying it been two weeks now since I last gone to brothels another issue on ground is d drastic weight loss I now wear 3 trousers to hide it from people 3 long sleeves and going bald rapidly pls I need your prayers and cancel I deserved all the insults in this world I need help my enemy is dying gradually am the ist son my dad is very wealthy he owns 2 big hotels and fleets of cars but he don't want me to work in any of his hotels I don't drive any of is cars, am currently a sales boy at a boutique in my area. pls pray for me

Re: Please Pray For Me by Brainard22: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2021
Ok the fake stories again cheesy grin
Re: Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Brainard22:
Ok the fake stories again cheesy grin

Is not all story that seems fake, some are real.

Cc: Original Posted
Father Lord, see your son. Please help him, make him new and heal him. I overcome every evil spirit in his life in. Jesus name.

God wil see you through sir!!
Re: Please Pray For Me by kenzysmith: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2021
gaius01:

Is not all story that seems fake, some are real.

Cc: Original Posted
Father Lord, see your son. Please help him, make him new and heal him. I overcome every evil spirit in his life in. Jesus name.

God wil see you through sir!!
Amen thanks sir
Re: Please Pray For Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Everyone has got one problem or another so pray for yourself! smiley
Re: Please Pray For Me by jenny005: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2021
"Those who knows their GOD Shall never be put to shame", if only u will believe that he is able to save u.
Re: Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
Greetings sir ma, The year 2010 December my friend took me a brothel were I had sex for the ist time in my life when I got home I was in guilt two days later I notice a deep skin the side of my rib I began to feel pain in that region , and fees day later a Doctor said I should take propain drug which made d pain to go. I didn't go to brothel again till 3 months time when d sex image of my ist sex keep on coming through my mind since then I can count d number of women I have slept with all at different brothels I don't like normal girls even though am cute and have females friends never touch any of them till date only brothel women gives me urge, 2016 I notice drastic loss of weight that people started wondering what happening to me, 2017 I went for HIV test before I went there I already concluded in my heart I am positive 100% because of d weight loss I was waiting for d doctor to tell me my next step of action .
when he called me to come and have my result I told him is positive right? what drugs should I take he told me am I OK ? I said yes then he said I should look at mY result behold it came out negative I couldn't believe my eyes I was excited as if I got an visa, I show my family members then my mum ask what my reason for d check up are u having sex? I said no I just want to clarified my self, , but I never still stop my brothel habit even though I want to stop I went for another HIV check up last year but came out negative. I have been praying it been two weeks now since I last gone to brothels another issue on ground is d drastic weight loss I now wear 3 trousers to hide it from people 3 long sleeves and going bald rapidly pls I need your prayers and cancel I deserved all the insults in this world I need help my enemy is dying gradually am the ist son my dad is very wealthy he owns 2 big hotels and fleets of cars but he don't want me to work in any of his hotels I don't drive any of is cars, am currently a sales boy at a boutique in my area. pls pray for me
What Is D Cause Of D Gradual Weight Loss?
Re: Please Pray For Me by kenzysmith: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Truvel:
What Is D Cause Of D Gradual Weight?
My brother I swear am confused my self
Re: Please Pray For Me by kenzysmith: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
jenny005:
"Those who knows their GOD Shall never be put to shame", if only u will believe that he is able to save u.
OK I do I believe?
Re: Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother I swear am confused my self
Av U Gone 4 Test?
Re: Please Pray For Me by Daniiel: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:

thank God sey no be cancer or kidney disease u get .... that is ur flesh has gained too much control ... you need to activate ur spirit man. .... have u asked urself this question what's the purpose of ur existence ?
Re: Please Pray For Me by kenzysmith: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Truvel:
Av U Gone 4 Test?
have gone 4 test buh dey don't c anything
Re: Please Pray For Me by kenzysmith: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Daniiel:

thank God sey no be cancer or kidney disease u get .... that is ur flesh has gained too much control ... you need to activate ur spirit man. .... have u asked urself this question what's the purpose of ur existence ?
I pray is not kidney disease or cancer
Re: Please Pray For Me by perezeghi: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:

Let's assume you've done all the tests needed to be done and it all comes out negative.

Feel free to answer this questions.....
1) Do you eat well
2) Do you smoke or a heavy drinker
3) Are you on any form of medication previously or now.....

While you're at that.......

I'll advise you take b-complex and multivite tabs....(if there be no changes)

The most important.....God has given you an opportunity to make good out of life. But you have chosen a more deadly path. Let's just assume it's not a spiritual issue.
Nevertheless it will do you more good and the best if you completely surrender your life to Christ Jesus. And stay away from such acts. If you will consider this path from a genuine conscience not because you feel threatened by life but you need a change of life kindly let me know...........

Shalom.
Re: Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
have gone 4 test buh dey don't c anything
Do U Know What? Get A Bottle Water, Call My Line 08168041857. I Shall Pray Over D Water, Then U Shall Drink D Water. Do So.
Re: Please Pray For Me by kenzysmith: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Truvel:
Do U Know What? Get A Bottle Water, Call My Line 08168041857. I Shall Pray Over D Water, Then U Shall Drink D Water. Do So.
OK sir

(1) (Reply)

Former Assemblies Of God Church Nigeria General Superintendent Is Dead / "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" / The Days Of Noah Are Here( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.