Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Business Ideas - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Ideas (190 Views)

6 Business Ideas You Can Start With No Money In 2019 / Top 40 Best Online Business Ideas & Opportunities / Sunkanmi Vaughan ‘1000+ Business Ideas And Money Sources Directory’, Tops Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas by famousNdee(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Nairalanders!! special advise is needed

I'm a guy will be 25 years of age this may I'm a phone repair with 0 level results, I don't like the idea of continue my education due to the situation of the country, I started my phone repair since 2017 I managed to save up close to 1million naira.

I have one newly bought okada bike running for me, he do deliver 7thousand every Saturday, since February this year,

My mum live with me in a room apartment, don't have girlfriend, I'm thinking of having a side business and I don't have any ideas of any business

Pls I need a very serious advise on how to use the money
Re: Business Ideas by Queenlovely(f): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2021
sell everything and give it to the poor.

lol

u self, why do you have a brain if you can't use it. who do you want to think for you.
Re: Business Ideas by PlayMaker14: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2021
Due to the situation of this country, I don't like the idea of advising people who don't want to acquire academic knowledge....

They're the reason why Buhari is president of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Business Ideas by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Get this book on business ideas online for free and read. It's free https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

Re: Business Ideas by Affiliatemarker: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
I have a very profitable business you can do and it will earn you more money if you are ready to implement it.
I'm on WhatsApp to learn more about the business 08073888057

(1) (Reply)

Career Development / How To Build A Career In Blockchain/crypto Currency After Reading One Book / ICT Technical Support Officer Recruitment:el-bukelz NIGERIA LIMITED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.