Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence (4518 Views)

IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents / Imo Residents Pray, Hail Unknown Gunmen Attacking Police Station / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by aminusodiq(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
It’s so obvious Igbos have fully declared war. Media should stop all these unknown gun nonsense. The body language is there that Igbos are the ones carrying out the attacks in SE. For those people applauding them, they are coming for you soon
if it's that obvious..!! Engage IPOB!!! You shouldn't be lamenting here when you already identified the problem. Well it would have been a different case if the IPOB/UGM are unarmed! The massacre they are used to! grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by aminusodiq(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Chest beater if you like burn your region Na you know abeg no rush come Yoruba land Na wetin I dey yarn you

we make war to live in peace. cheesy
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by Akudaisi: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
RobbStark:

Ode, I am not Yoruba.
Keyboard warrior like you talking shit all the time.

Aren't Yorubas better than you lot?

I am an Ijaw man, try shit and face dire consequences even Ojukwu wud wake up and tell you idiots never to try it again.

Ikwerres will face you n deal with your asses alone, talkless if Ijaws involve.

Chairman of Ikwerre LGA once dared NK to try shit and see, since then, he hasn't said nada.

We dey wait una
lol Ijaw and Igbos no dey the same level maybe the two Ethnic nationalities should flex muscle,the Ijaws Niger Delta Republic couldn't even stand two days fool
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by Madmohamed1: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
RobbStark:

Ode, I am not Yoruba.

I am an Ijaw man, try shit and face dire consequences even Ojukwu wud wake up and tell you idiots never to try it again.

Chairman of Ikwerre LGA once dared NK to try shit and see, since then, he hasn't said nada.

We dey wait una
coward Yoruba man
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by Madmohamed1: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
RobbStark:

Ode, I am not Yoruba.

We dey wait una
maind you River State is not Ijaw land so nest time you should know it just go back to Bayelsa and stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by julaion: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
Let it just start and end in SouthEast... Any foolish attempt to bring towards West would be met with stiff resistance in Benin -Ore axis
goat like you,have herdsman not kill all ur people
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by Coldshisha: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
julaion:
goat like you,have herdsman not kill all ur people

Am not from Ebonyi were they massacre them anyhow

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by Madmohamed1: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
RobbStark:

Ode, I am not Yoruba.

We dey wait una
go and tel wike that we are here in River State. You will see wonder soon
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by orikoku: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by Madmohamed1: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
RobbStark:

Ode, I am not Yoruba.

We dey wait una
tel wike we are here if your mad tell me me were you are. You said your waiting for us come out and die. Monkey
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by RobbStark(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Madmohamed1:
tel wike we are here if your mad tell me me were you are. You said your waiting for us come out and die. Monkey

Ode, we are here we are here......

where are you fish make I roast you
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by meccuno: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
RobbStark:

Ode, I am not Yoruba.

We dey wait una
ikwerri will face igbos? lol

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by Madmohamed1: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
RobbStark:

Ode, we are here we are here......

where are you fish make I roast you
yes 20 down many more to go Tell wike
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by RobbStark(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Mumu, continue being a mad man.

Keyboard warrior
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by anurd1991: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Are u crazy or crazy is crazying u? kiss

FarahAideed:
APC should be called to order ..this one na either Rochas handwork or even Hope himself false flag ...the characters in APC are inherently evil
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence by RobbStark(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Ode continue claiming for events you didn't involve. mumuism dey worry you.

Do you know road to Abuja or you just wan beat chest.

geddifok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / One among these people will be your next President / Mbah Signs ₦‎521.5 Billion Enugu 2024 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.