Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Please I Need Help From A Current Account Holder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Need Help From A Current Account Holder (199 Views)

Tinubu Submits Forms, Includes ‘Place Holder’ As VP / Mother Of Jumoke, "Yoruba Nation" Rally Victim Gets Help From Sanwo-Olu / Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help From A Current Account Holder by Joshua244622(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Good day everyone. Pls I have been trying to open a current account all these while but everything seems to be difficult, I'm finding it difficult to get a 2 reference that are current account holders to sign for me in order for me to get the account activated. Most people I know are savings account holders.
Pls I need you all to come to my aid is there anyone that can actually help me out with this issue that I'm facing at the moment, even if to pay for it I don't mind I will gladly do that .
Pls banker's in the house come to my aid please.
I need your help I base in warri. Pls mod move to fp I need help pls.
Re: Please I Need Help From A Current Account Holder by Fooolishbuharri: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Joshua244622:
Good day everyone. Pls I have been trying to open a current account all these while but everything seems to be difficult, I'm finding it difficult to get a 2 reference that are current account holders to sign for me in order for me to get the account activated. Most people I know are savings account holders.
Pls I need you all to come to my aid is there anyone that can actually help me out with this issue that I'm facing at the moment, even if to pay for it I don't mind I will gladly do that .
Pls banker's in the house come to my aid please.
I need your help I base in warri. Pls mod move to fp I need help pls.

Bros carry better money go open the current account. I promise you na the marketer go find reference to open the account for you. Speaking from experience smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Becoming A Nightmare. (i'm Ready To Die Before They Come And Kill Me) / Top 5 President Buhari’s Worst Spoke Persons & Their Area Of Specializations / Lessons You Should Learn From The APC/ Buhari Government As A Young Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.