Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fidelity Bank Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Pay (4490 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / How Much Does Fidelity Bank Pay Their OND Staff??? / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Pay by mokpas: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2007
Pls does anybody in the house know the basic salary of Fidelity Bank for graduate trainee.I also want to know the test format of Zenith Bank Plc.
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by akumbu: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2007
Naira landers, Is work all about pay?
It is highly embarrassing that the only thing a lot of job beekers are interested in is how much they will be paid. even when the person has nothing to offer, somebody with empty brain that doesn't even know the scope of job, will first ask for pay before he/she knows the responsibilities.
It is a very bad attitude, a lot of pple have been bounced by intended employer b/c of that, yet we will never learn.
Use your indispansability as you negotiating tool in the company, accept any offer first and proove your worth, then you can negotiate, when they stock with your performance and services.
That is why everybody is fighting to get a job in the bank where your brain is not needed for anything and you earn fat salary. ot they go to big organisations and hide under the cover of few brilliant ones and collect salary without any positive input, how will such an employer keep you for long? you will be laid off soon and you come back to hunt for job.
Go to small organisation and get traine, gatter your experiences and move to bigger ones, acquire skills while you are still searching 4 a job and add value to that paper certificate u have , that gives you an edge over other job seekers.
dont look out for money as a beginner, look out for exposure and knowledge.
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by spark: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2007
akumbu:

Naira landers, Is work all about pay?
It is highly embarrassing that the only thing a lot of job beekers are interested in is how much they will be paid. even when the person has nothing to offer, somebody with empty brain that doesn't even know the scope of job, will first ask for pay before he/she knows the responsibilities.

wetin this guy dey yarn sef?
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by Raymo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2007
Akumbu, next time if you don't have answer to somebody's question please shut-up your mouth ok? he knows what he needs.
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by mokpas: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2007
Akumbu, u are very irrational.Did i say work is all about pay.I just asked a question and u see as an avenue to insult me. No wahala God bless u.
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by stellose(f): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2007
@akumbu,
if you dont have the answer to his question, let go, he has every right to ask about fidelity bank pay.

SABINUS
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by elbeyah(f): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2007
i guess this guy hasnt worked before! angry althogh its not proper to talk about salary with a prospective employer, you have to be concerend about what you get at the end of the day and if its worth the "skills" you have aquired over the years and the benefits your providing your employer.
abi you dey work for free? pls let me know so i can recommend you to thousands of people who will happily use you for free!. grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by chycin(f): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2007
I just stumbled into this question;

I think he needs to have an idea of the pay because even in the interview u are likely to face such a question and an idea of it will help you know what to say. My friend who entered as a fresher ar their head office is receiving about 70k till after she is confirmed in  six months the salary will increase in double or more.

As for the Zenith bank format, the questions are quite bulky but includes quantitative analysis, critical reasoning and verbal reasoning. You need to be vast in mathemantics to excel in their test. It is a two hours test and u need to be very fast cos the questions are much (in booklet form).

Hope i was able to answer your question.
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by antis: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2007
Haba AKUMBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can u say dat  are u saying dat BANKERS are EMPTY HEADS  do u know dat bankers do a lot of brain work n presentations at meetings to the management of the organisation??

dis guy dat asked d question is yet to write the test.  it may be dat he wants to know if it is worth starting or not?  it cud also be dat he wants to work for a little time gather the moni n go into biz?  must everybody work for anoda person for  life?

i see ur post as an insult to dis forum b/c u generalised almost everything dat u said.  i therefore demand an apology from u to the HOUSE

Regards
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by kuwena(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2007
Haba, Akumbu! cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by BIZ: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
Akumba or what is your name, are you a graduate at all? You appeared to be vulger and irrational in your approach. A fellow was trying to have detailed information about his prospective employer and you started insulting people. You better stop that sense of uncivility and behave like an educated fellow.
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by bignero: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2007
Y'all shuldnt crucify akumbo, though he didint answer the question he passed on some valuable knowledge grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Pay by sweetstjoy(f): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2007
akumbu
that was a wrong perspective you took, maybe you ve had bad experiences but i tell you it is not applicable to all, what evre insult you recieve from nairaland you caused it cos alot of them here are prfessionals.

nairalanders please forgive him, aand understand his own perspective, he also made sens
one love

(1) (Reply)

Hilton Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Breweries Interview / Transtell Communications Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.