Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance (1261 Views)

Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance by elizabeth24: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2021
A video of a groom has gone viral after he refused to dance at his wedding and while warning the MC not to force him to dance.

The wedding appears to have taken place somewhere in Northern Nigeria.

Watch the video here https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/watch-moment-groom-refused-to-dance-at-his-wedding-as-he-warns-the-mc-to-stop-forcing-him-to-dance-video.html

1 Like

Re: Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance by hybrid11(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin grin my man

1 Like

Re: Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance by Coldshisha: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
I also hate dancing, even at clubs I don't dance
Re: Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance by xpressionx(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Most of these fulani people has pride and arrogance. If you have driven Uber/Bolt in Abuja you can tell. A perfect case study is the embattled CCT Chairman Umar.
Re: Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance by osamz007: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
WAHALA

Re: Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance by Freestainworld(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
It is not a force to dance nah
Re: Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance by TripleDdotcom: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dancing isn't some people's thing. I was always shy at first to dance too until something just suddenly pushes me into the mood.

no be by force :-D

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance by Blesyn22(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
elizabeth24:
A video of a groom has gone viral after he refused to dance at his wedding and while warning the MC not to force him to dance.

The wedding appears to have taken place somewhere in Northern Nigeria.

Watch the video here https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/watch-moment-groom-refused-to-dance-at-his-wedding-as-he-warns-the-mc-to-stop-forcing-him-to-dance-video.html

I wan laugh

Re: Groom Refuse To Dance At His Wedding As He Warns MC To Stop Forcing Him To Dance by Bossontop(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
E say na "dont try it".......lol!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion Expose Unseen $€x Video Of Nengi & Kiddwaya In Toilet (video) / "There's No Shame In How Many Men You've Slept With" - Shade Ladipo Tells Ladies / All You Need To Know About Innoson Caris Price, Review And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.