Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM (1012 Views)

ESN/UGM Kill 3 Policemen In Enugu / Breaking: Faces Of Armed ESN/ UGM Leaked! / Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
When i say majority of kanu followers are touts and criminals, people dont believe.

So you went to burn the imo state governors house and rolls Royce. Something that will be replaced with state funds. Thats how they release criminals from prison, laying foundation for insecurity. Building their imaginary biafra with crime. Wise up

All hail Biati, Sorry Biafra grin grin grin
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by Emergingnation(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:
When i say majority of kanu followers are touts and criminals, people dont believe.

So you went to burn the imo state governors house and rolls Royce. Something that will be replaced with state funds. Thats how they release criminals from prison, laying foundation for insecurity. Building their imaginary biafra with crime.

Shut up! At least the massage has been passed !

6 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by Anigreat: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emergingnation:

shocked

That terrorist is known to be seeking attention , you shouldn't replied the terrorist thread.
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

So you went to burn the imo state governors house and rolls Royce. Something that will be replaced with state funds. Thats how they release criminals from prison, laying foundation for insecurity. Building their imaginary biafra with crime.

All this noise end here
Let me sleep

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emergingnation:

Passing message with your state funds? The salary end pensions of your mothers? grin grin grin

Kanu, you don finish these people.
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by Fejoku: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Your foolishness is legendary and it's best not to be corrected. Continue dancing naked in the market place. You're very entertaining to us.
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by Brimstone77: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
When he built that mansion was the previous one burnt?? Whether you burn it or not he will still build another one with same state fund if he want..so shift jarre!!
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by Madmohamed1: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

what is your business. Is it your papa money
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by baralatie(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

more.arrests of people on connection to the arson attack

replacement of the properties.lost.by govt funds

apprehension and fear by indigenes

and increase in the insecurity in the state

plus other unfathoom things!

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Let him use state funds when the time it would be audited out and he would pay for it
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

You're foolish the big problem is that you don't know.

You should be called for questioning since you know those that you collaborated with to attack the imo state governor's house.
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by baralatie(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbochief001:

Let him use state funds when the time it would be audited out and he would pay for it
na today them they audit account
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by helinues: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin

Op really care much about his people...

Nice one
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by helinues: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

That terrorist is known to be seeking attention , you shouldn't replied the terrorist thread.

Why do you people always abuse others just because they have contrary opinions from you people?

Why calling him a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by optionalY09: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Just keeps quiet already what evidence do you have that Nnamdi Kanu ESN burnt Uzodimma House. Uzodimma is only trying hard to blackmail IPOB and his political opponent
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by myrrtle(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

I actually listen to NK and I think he makes a lot of sense. More sense than the people who are ruling us. And more sense than what you wrote above. He understands Nigeria and from his judgment the establishment doesn't favour his people and he decides to rebel. His major point which catches my attention is that the reasoning of the people in the north and south are fundamentally different and marrying them both is a disaster, which we see in today's Nigeria. Even though I do not agree with his ways, I agree with some of his convictions.
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
myrrtle:

I actually listen to NK and I think he makes a lot of sense. More sense than the people who are ruling us. And more sense than what you wrote above. He understands Nigeria and from his judgment the establishment doesn't favour his people and he decides to rebel. His major point which catches my attention is that the reasoning of the people in the north and south are fundamentally different and marrying them both is a disaster, which we see in today's Nigeria. Even though I do not agree with his ways, I agree with some of his convictions.

Do pastors make sense? They know your pains and what you want to hear. Pastors, politicians and kanu. They are all the same. But they know they are totally different from what they say. Their intentions is the money.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB/ESN/UGM by chiefobdk(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Eyaa.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Other Forces That'll Determine What Happens- FFK / Video of Professor Akintoye Speaking About Tinubu / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Hints At ‘bombing’ Key Structures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.