Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Is Maths Associated With High IQ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Maths Associated With High IQ? (420 Views)

How To Get Jumia Log – Jumia Logs With High Balances Available For Purchase(pho) / It Is Time For Us Africans To Talk About Race And IQ / Learn How To Develop Website And Other Associated Programming For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Maths Associated With High IQ? by falcon01: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Is it possible to Have a High IQ and still suck at Maths? because I am able to Solve logical questions quite easily I'm able to extract valid info from little data and I can solve logical questions very quickly basically I think outside the box but when it comes to maths I swear I am too st*pid for maths all my life I believe I have a disability because I can't do maths, I don't even attempt maths so I won't even know if I can do it just a mere look at an equation gives me PTSD, Anxiety e.t.c. I don't attempt Maths at all I'm surprised how I was able to pass maths courses in My University days. So to My question, is it possible to have a high Q without knowing how to math? Does been good at maths Means one has a High IQ?
Re: Is Maths Associated With High IQ? by fredwill1357(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Same here. However I doubt maths has got anything to do with IQ, I know lots of idiots who are good in maths, apart from basic mathematics like calculations, most maths are practically useless to me.

(1) (Reply)

20 Signs She’s The Woman You Should Marry / Everything You Need To Know About Montessori / Cheap Food Dryer And Dehydrator Can Solve Food Scarcity And High Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.