Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts (35628 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Tomato Pastes, Clothes At Lagos airport / NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / NDLEA Recovers 35 Wraps Of Cocaine, intercepts drugs heading for Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
They dey show us the one baba no settle well, the one baba settled well must pass through uninterrupted . No be Nigeria we dey again...

I hope no be bobo Chicago barron Tinubu get this one ... angry grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Vinnie2000(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Stop insulting Mary

Yea, He was Trying to be Funny, Doing Pun/Wordplay inorder to make pple Laff..

But He doesn't Know He has insulted the Virgin Mary, calling her 'Mother of Craze'..
N some peeps (Perhaps Catholic-Haters) re laughing n Liking his comment..

Some Nigerian Christians don't Respect Jesus, John d Baptist, Peter, etc..But can Kill somebody if Their Pastor/Prophet is made jest of or used for Jokes..

Wat a Pity!!
But no Problem, God is a Merciful Father!!..He still Forgives us of our Sins..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Balofariojames: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
fergie0o1:

TVC
where is NDLEA when arms and Ammonition being imported into the country? Because government hand they there.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by fennels007(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
But that is neither God nor His representative.

Ammishaddai:
So people do not fear God sha.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Ammishaddai: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
fennels007:
But that is neither God nor His representative.

I am referring to the act, not the icon
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Yankee101: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
No respect, these traffickers
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Macky2(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

(
MejiLoyon:
Hehehehe.... Nigerians. Brain too much

Now them don turn Holy Mary mother of God to Holy Mary mother of Drugs. As drugs dey make person craze this particular Mary no be Hail Mary full of Grace but
Hail Mary full of Craze. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
fergie0o1:

TVC

Na Information Jare or Dem no wan settle boyz. How about the numerous ones wey dem don allow bypass checking point successfully. Anuofia, Ndi Ara, Awon Werey dede.....

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by iceberylin(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cutehector:
ok number on my profile.
Yes WhatsApp
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Augustenite(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
tony0806:
I pray for you. Yes you. It's only a matter of time, you will testify. I'm not really bordered about what is weighing you down today, or the battles you are facing, but if only you can believe. Write today's date down. I pray for men and women that has forgotten you. Within 7 days, they will call you and bless you. IF YOU BELIEVE, shout AMEN.

I'm waiting to celebrate with you

Amen
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by LOVEGINO(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
free2ryhme:

where e dey for bible? undecided
Buhari chapter 6 vs 6-6.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Calitoscassius(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
All these formats doesn't work anymore for years. Dumb drug smuggler.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
iceberylin:

Yes WhatsApp
ok expecting your message
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Tizmamoney: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
free2ryhme:

where e dey for bible? undecided
Idiot, is Jesus Christ not God?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by orlaglobal234: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
tony0806:
I pray for you. Yes you. It's only a matter of time, you will testify. I'm not really bordered about what is weighing you down today, or the battles you are facing, but if only you can believe. Write today's date down. I pray for men and women that has forgotten you. Within 7 days, they will call you and bless you. IF YOU BELIEVE, shout AMEN.

AMEN ni ORUKO JESU
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by mondi2: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Humm! Omo Igbo get too much brain
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by mondi2: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Humm! Omo Igbo get too much brain. Holy ghost fire
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by pieces18: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
That statue reflects the situation of some Nigerians.

Religiously committed on the outside; evil on the inside.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

No, they are not committed to religion, they are only using religion to achieve their criminal acts.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by TripleDdotcom: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
pieces18:

No, they are not committed to religion, they are only using religion to achieve their criminal acts.

You are saying exactly the same thing I said - in other words. cheesy

Have a nice day!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Sleekfingers: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Now them don turn Holy Mary mother of God to Holy Mary mother of Drugs. As drugs dey make person craze this particular Mary no be Hail Mary full of Grace but

how is mary the mother of God......mary is the mother of that jew man called jesus....
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Sleekfingers: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
No region do drugs pass northerners.

Abokî Buba Marwa is biased in his fight against drugs

yeah, the northerners are the taker,,,,,,,but my blother flom the southeast are the importer and exporters of the drugs......so marwa is doing the necessary by clamping down on the source......
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Richthekid: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Riscawendy(f): 12:15am On Apr 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:

You no well las las.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by kally90(f): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2021
tony0806:

Amen
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by Ibile77(m): 4:43am On Apr 25, 2021
No respect for sacred items anymore! Importer-exporter... When they make the evil money, it's "grace" but when they get caught they blame everyone but themselves... undecided
that was why he was caught, when he has no regard for the sacred articles of faith.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by jekky10(m): 6:11am On Apr 25, 2021
tony0806:

Amen
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by jacoik(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:

lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad walahi. Omo I don die here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Suspected Armed Robber In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.