Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

We Must Quench Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Quench Biafra (2433 Views)

Anambra Firetruck Fail To Dispense Water To Quench Fire; Bucket Used (Video) / To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water / Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Quench Biafra by UstazAhmed(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
I love Nigeria military forces and I pledge my allegiance to them. Cos this government is our own and we will do all in our hands to sustain it.

We will withdraw troops from the North and send them to the South-East. Enough of this hanky panky and calling them UGM. ESN is a terrorist group and must be seen as it is.

We can't allow them to distabilize imo state, which is an APC and we must sustain it. Recently there's a growing number of Muslim faithfuls there, they must be protected and defended.

One Nigeria is a MUST, and its NON NEGOTIABLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by colorsofrainbow: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:
I love Nigeria military forces and I pledge my allegiance to them. Cos this government is our own and we will do all in our hands to sustain it.

We will withdraw troops from the North and send them to the South-East. Enough of this hanky panky and calling them UGM. ESN is a terrorist group and must be seen as it is.

We can't allow them to distabilize imo state, which is an APC and we must sustain it. Recently there's a growing number of Muslim faithfuls there, they must be protected and defended.

that's where your brain is stuck...suck it out

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by verygoodbadboi: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
I know you're looking for attention. May one nigeria kee you there. After you die go hell continue your one Nigeria there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by Whois(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Useful idiot. Your yeye dey smell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by helinues: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Quench Biafra how?

Is Biafra in competition with anyone?

2 Likes

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by Whois(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
Quench Biafra how?

I'd suggest you ask the useful idiot a less stupid question cheesy e get why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by helinues: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Whois:

I'd suggest you ask the useful idiot a less stupid question cheesy e get why

Having contrary opinion to something doesn't mean we should block our sense of reasoning...

After all, the SE people have legitimate reason for agitating

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by Fejoku: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Your death is very close. Freedom is a fundamental human right that can never be stopped. Biafra MUST be free by any means possible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by UstazAhmed(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
Quench Biafra how?

They are hell bent on destroying Nigeria. We won't give them such chance and opportunity anymore
Re: We Must Quench Biafra by Whois(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Having contrary opinion to something doesn't mean we should block our sense of reasoning...

I respect your opinion. Actually thought he can drag you to his level of stupidity but I have seen you are a man of your own. I hope thebosstrevor1, deadvulturebbqseller n other die hard buhari fans learn how to reason the way you do, Nigeria will surely be better for it. Kudus to you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by UstazAhmed(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

What legitimate reason do they have for agitation
Re: We Must Quench Biafra by helinues: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

They are hell bent on destroying Nigeria. We won't give them such chance and opportunity anymore

I understand that aspect but not all Igbo are in support of Ipob/ESN.

Your message should be directed to the miscreants in ESN and Ipob
Re: We Must Quench Biafra by helinues: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

What legitimate reason do they have for agitation

Very obvious of being marginalized...

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by Zooposki(f): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Don’t worry. We Niger Deltans are coming for you. Send all the troops, let’s see.

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by UstazAhmed(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

I understand that aspect but not all Igbo are in support of Ipob/ESN.

Your message should be directed to the miscreants in ESN and Ipob

They are all the same. Why are the likes of Abaribe supporting them? Look the Biafran think they are wise. One angle they want one Nigeria Presidency by Ọhaneze group, another time they want Biafra, who are they decieving
Re: We Must Quench Biafra by UstazAhmed(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Zooposki:

Don’t worry. We Niger Deltans are coming for you. Send all the troops, let’s see.

Hope you know the military might of our great Nation?
Re: We Must Quench Biafra by Zooposki(f): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Hope you know the military might of our great Nation?

Military Might my foot. Quota Military.

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by slimfit1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don't know why I responded to your rubbish.

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by helinues: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

They are all the same. Why are the likes of Abaribe supporting them? Look the Biafran think they are wise. One angle they want one Nigeria Presidency by Ọhaneze group, another time they want Biafra, who are they decieving

How many senators are representing SE, how many have openly declared their support like Abaribe?

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by UstazAhmed(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Zooposki:

Military Might my foot. Quota Military.

Remember Odi, Zaki Biam ooo
Re: We Must Quench Biafra by UstazAhmed(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

How many senators are representing SE, how many have openly declared their support like Abaribe?

So you think he's speaking for himself?
Re: We Must Quench Biafra by helinues: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

So you think he's speaking for himself?

Has he been taking seriously in the senate about his course?

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by Zooposki(f): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Remember Odi, Zaki Biam ooo

Our eyes are now open. Try it again and watch Nigeria burn to the ground. No more Oyel money.

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by Whois(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

It is open secret tinubu wants to be president but that didn't stop some Yoruba sons and daughters to declare support for oduduwa republic. Maybe you'll sing a new song by the time banditry n boko haram finish ur arewa area

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by UstazAhmed(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Has he been taking seriously in the senate about his course?

Because he's an evil man
Re: We Must Quench Biafra by amuwo1980: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Because of the privileges that jihadist and the British conferred on u, you think you can come here and talk trash, you and your family, buhari, arewa, Boko haram, isis, el rufia, Fulani herds men , APC will be quenched , you can’t win this war , the west is realigning, your greatest mistake was forming boko haram to wrest power from Jonathan , now the west sees the igbos as their best chance to stop militant Islam in africa and you know what means , let the ambazonians catch a single of ur Nigerian army , they will skin him alive especially if he is aboki or afonja, take it from me you will die a long death idiot , you will be quenched criminal jihadist

2 Likes

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by helinues: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Because he's an evil man

Is Pantami an angelic man?

1 Like

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by UstazAhmed(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Is Pantami an angelic man?

So you believe in that blackmail
Re: We Must Quench Biafra by nedu666: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbos can be disappointing at times. Why do u give audience to attention seekers. Is it every thread on lgbo affairs you respond to. Don't you know without your response, that thread dies automatically at page 1. Haba, common ndi lgbo, learn the art of silence, it makes your enemies look foolish

2 Likes

Re: We Must Quench Biafra by helinues: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

So you believe in that blackmail

How did you arrive at Abaribe being an evil man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting Things A Northerner Said About Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / We Defeated Usman Dan Fodio, We’ll Fight With Our Last Blood – Tiv Youths / Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.