Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons (59563 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Pictured Preaching And Praising God At AY Show (photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Pictured Hawking On The Street (photos) / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
These kids grow too fast. What do they feed them? They are already as tall as their father. Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by Okortor: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
God bless and protect them.
That feeling avin gallant son's.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by OscarJaden(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
see that gold digger done dey beg for their IG handle

naija girls just like origimate things
dem just wan chop but dem no wan follow person hustle
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by Natagrin: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by godumes: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Senator, you're proud of your son's to the extend of posting the pics online. My question, are you proud of this country in which you're once a senator therein? All these big men are just eating fried rice on the heads of Nigerians on daily basis except me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by amuwo1980: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
He pays more attention to himself than to his kids , look at how scruffy they look
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by OscarJaden(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
pocohantas:
These kids grow too fast. What do they feed them? They are already as tall as their father. Nawa!

ajebo's are always different from ajepako anyday anytime
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by keypha1: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
As this your sons are your pride likewise does parents that lust their children in the hand of Zoe bandit in kaduna love their children, all this politician that is sponsoring all this bandit and bokoharm that is killing our innocent student in kaduna, may terrorist visit your family's.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by ofiko123(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kudos to both of them..
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by lekki1444: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
nigga on the right look like riddick bowe

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Karma is a bastard, no father or mother to sympathize with , it comes when it comes but for the trio posted above , it will come when it will come, certainly it will! angry
They bastardized the education, medical & security structures here in Nigeria by their nays & ayes in the chambers they occupy, just to give their offsprings the best outside the shores of Nigeria to the detriment of the gagged masses. Nemesis is a word in the dictionary they seem not to be conversant with, the living will testify to the futuristic outcome of this picture!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Even one mumu money monger don dey dm baba to drop their Instagram ID... apart from their towering body where you see the finest Even dino fine pass them, Anyway nah money be fine bobo
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by chatinent: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
lalasticlala:
Senator Dino Melaye strikes a pose with his two sons.

He shared the picture on Instagram and captioned it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CODOr2cHj0D/?igshid=1js2r7uhuv7n9

That one looks like Debo Macaroni.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by cappucino925(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:

That one looks like Debo Macaroni.
chatinent help me out your response is highly needed
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by Danny50: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sons that will inherite your stealing properties.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by PhilipReigns(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
lalasticlala:
Senator Dino Melaye strikes a pose with his two sons.

He shared the picture on Instagram and captioned it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CODOr2cHj0D/?igshid=1js2r7uhuv7n9
The one on blue needs a DNA test
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by chatinent: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
cappucino925:
chatinent help me out your response is highly needed

How do I help out, please?
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by Skillsnigeria: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria women with their craziness for money
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thief and his rough looking sons....Thief can wear Zanotti but his sons wearing rags ip and down...tueh.

EFCC no see this one catch and harrass to tell us the business he deh do to have cars over 3 million dollars in his garage....

Ole barawo
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by cappucino925(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:

How do I help out, please?
Bros please this is weekend and am really hungry... I'm just asking a little favour from you Even if it is any amount please am starving.. I can send you my national id to prove am not a fraudster please
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by chatinent: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
cappucino925:
Bros please this is weekend and am really hungry... I'm just asking a little favour from you Even if it is any amount please am starving.. I can send you my national id to prove am not a fraudster please

I'd have helped out as I have always done.

I myself ran into a big bankruptcy. Read my chat. I am actually managing.

No one amongst those I helped cared to help me.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by cappucino925(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:

I'd have helped out as I have always done.

I myself ran into a big bankruptcy. Read my chat. I am actually managing.

No one amongst those I helped cared to help me.
alright bro it's all Good.

have a nice day
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by BlessedNuel: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
They look good
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by erai30(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
So you have all these grown up guys and you will be fainting anyhow, here and there grin
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by mrkings84(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Congrats but mind the way u keep showcasing them as if they are fried chicken. Hope u know and understand ur society wella. Kidnappers never finish o!!
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by nativefowl(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
flexing with the masses money
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by Heffalump(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Wow, Dino has got handsome boys!

That guy on the left is his carbon copy, no further evidence required. But the one on the right, oh my God, he needs a confirmation via DNA asap to get full assurance that he's not training a foreigner in the family.

Trust no woman!!
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by seyz91(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
point of correction, they don't refer millionaires or billionaire as "ugly" in any part of the world

na money be fine bobo
try get sense small even if money no dey na

haba undecided

i come in PEACE!
Pernotti:
See someone there commenting they're fine. Lol...fine indeed.

All I see there are three very ugly millionaires.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
starbuck:
Seems like one of the sons eventually watched his weight
You no know the kain gym empire wey dey him papa house. Good for him though. I also noticed it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.